Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angry fans demand to know what is going on 15:12 - Aug 21 with 1531 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/19529241.saints-fans-vent-anger-season-ticket-d

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 15:40 - Aug 21 with 1469 viewskingslandstand1

No need for a comment really SFJ ........................ I'm lucky, mine arrived yesterday but would I have gone down there for 2 hours plus this morning if it hadn't? I'm not so sure

I'm sure Nick will defend the club in some way though. Sorry Nick and I know from what you said in your response to your article, but go down to SMS with those in that queue and explain the reasoning to them
Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 15:41 - Aug 21 with 1469 viewsSouthamptonfan

It's the perfect storm for protests and trouble tomorrow. Angry fans, a likely defeat, Man U fans buying the £89 tickets. I can't queue so won't be going being disabled. I want compensation and a refund. Have emailed the club. The team better step up and not get thrashed tomorrow.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 16:10 - Aug 21 with 1411 viewsButty101

You are a mug If you bough a season ticket end of! The club constantly take the piss out of you. Take up fishing!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 16:12 - Aug 21 with 1408 viewsSaintsforeverj

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 16:10 - Aug 21 by Butty101

You are a mug If you bough a season ticket end of! The club constantly take the piss out of you. Take up fishing!

You are quite right. It's an abusive relationship isn't it, treating us terribly, knowing some fans can't let go of the thing they love . They are taking us for mugs.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 16:43 - Aug 21 with 1345 viewsTripleNiemi

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 16:10 - Aug 21 by Butty101

Thanks Butty, so not only am i a mug as you so eloquently put it, but i should also take up fishing. FFS, i would rather have my balls chopped off and declare myself non-binary.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 16:43]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 20:16 - Aug 21 with 1135 viewsChesham_Saint

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 16:43 - Aug 21 by TripleNiemi

Thanks Butty, so not only am i a mug as you so eloquently put it, but i should also take up fishing. FFS, i would rather have my balls chopped off and declare myself non-binary.

I’ve been critical (very critical) of the club over this as they’ve fvcked up big time for sure but, come on, this is SFC after all.

Season ticket holder aren’t mugs they just want to be treated fairly and with respect It’s fvcking annoying but we’ll persevere. For now.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 21:13 - Aug 21 with 1088 viewsTripleNiemi

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 20:16 - Aug 21 by Chesham_Saint

I’ve been critical (very critical) of the club over this as they’ve fvcked up big time for sure but, come on, this is SFC after all.

Season ticket holder aren’t mugs they just want to be treated fairly and with respect It’s fvcking annoying but we’ll persevere. For now.

I don't disagree at all.

My view remains in that whilst it may be down to '3rd party' issues, the club are ultimately responsible and someone needs to walk for the complete balls up around this.

Sadly i will be watching it on TV now.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 21:29 - Aug 21 with 1065 viewsBuggalugs

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 21:13 - Aug 21 by TripleNiemi

I don't disagree at all.

My view remains in that whilst it may be down to '3rd party' issues, the club are ultimately responsible and someone needs to walk for the complete balls up around this.

Sadly i will be watching it on TV now.

The club are most definitely responsible as the buck stops with them. What’s even more inexcusable is our first game of the season was away, technically giving “their suppliers” an additional week to get their act together.

Looking at the pictures of the queues posted on Twitter today, this balls up has affected 1000’s and the fact the club haven’t even had the decency to issue an apology or a viable alternative other than queuing for hours, really does speak volumes.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Login to get fewer ads

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 21:44 - Aug 21 with 1051 viewsrankxerox

I renewed my ST and yes I already feel a mug
Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 21:55 - Aug 21 with 1031 viewsButty101

Angry fans demand to know what is going on on 16:43 - Aug 21 by TripleNiemi

lol that made me laugh

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024