Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC 11:10 - Sep 2 with 1054 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55671/why-is-carlton-pal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC on 14:06 - Sep 2 with 937 viewsBerber

Eta on my tits, dreaming up scenarios, and the bottom feeders dress it up as I sight.
Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC on 14:37 - Sep 2 with 911 viewssaints__fan__73

The media rule for football is now you can only employ a white pundit if it can be proven a non-white one is not available.

If it wasn't Palmer then they would have desperately been trying to get in contact with Ken Monkou.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC on 15:30 - Sep 2 with 880 viewsBicester_North

I don’t know why anyone reads these poxy gossip websites, if everyone just stopped clicking on them there would be no use for these boneheads.

I’m not talking about the UI by the way
[Post edited 2 Sep 2021 15:31]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC on 15:37 - Sep 2 with 870 viewsSonicBoom

Yeah Nick, imagine people that are not connected to the club being contacted for their opinions by various media outlets. Ridiculous !!....
;-)
Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC on 17:02 - Sep 2 with 806 viewsSaintNick

Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC on 15:37 - Sep 2 by SonicBoom

Yeah Nick, imagine people that are not connected to the club being contacted for their opinions by various media outlets. Ridiculous !!....
;-)

I have no problems with people not connected to the club giving views, what i have a problem with is people who have no interest in it and are just drumming up headlines with opinions that have no actual basis in anything other than their own uneducated opinion.

It is like me running a Newcastle website

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC on 17:11 - Sep 2 with 790 viewssaints__fan__73

Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC on 17:02 - Sep 2 by SaintNick

I have no problems with people not connected to the club giving views, what i have a problem with is people who have no interest in it and are just drumming up headlines with opinions that have no actual basis in anything other than their own uneducated opinion.

It is like me running a Newcastle website

Or a Southampton one?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC on 17:17 - Sep 2 with 783 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Why Is Carlton Palmer Suddenly The World's Expert On Southampton FC on 15:30 - Sep 2 by Bicester_North

I don’t know why anyone reads these poxy gossip websites, if everyone just stopped clicking on them there would be no use for these boneheads.

I’m not talking about the UI by the way
[Post edited 2 Sep 2021 15:31]

This.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024