Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean 19:17 - Oct 14 with 1344 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/southampton-h

This rule that you can't question a ref is ridiculous. Are they Gods? So refs can make terrible decisions and no questions can be asked. They just get away with it.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2021 19:21]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 20:00 - Oct 14 with 1278 viewsdirk_doone

There is nothing in what Ralph said. It can only have been Mike Dean who reported that. Nobody else would.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 20:54 - Oct 14 with 1223 viewsRon11

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 20:00 - Oct 14 by dirk_doone

There is nothing in what Ralph said. It can only have been Mike Dean who reported that. Nobody else would.

If it been the Man City or Liverpool manager, nothing would have happened.
The FA is bent and Dean is a cu nt.
Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 20:55 - Oct 14 with 1220 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 20:54 - Oct 14 by Ron11

If it been the Man City or Liverpool manager, nothing would have happened.
The FA is bent and Dean is a cu nt.

I second this.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 21:03 - Oct 14 with 1216 viewsdirk_doone

Mike Dean has a real vendetta against Saints. I don't know how it started but Ralph has obviously noticed it too. We think Dean is a rubbish refereee and he knows that and that hurts his pride, which makes him hate us even more.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 21:17 - Oct 14 with 1196 viewscocklebreath

The little c()nt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 21:42 - Oct 14 with 1164 viewsA1079

I read this and it seems completely pathetic and churlish behaviour by the FA. I thought Ralph was quite diplomatic and careful in his choice of words and to raise it so long after the event. Talk about holding a grudge. I do get the feeling that we are not well thought of by those in the football authorities. It has been worse since we questioned the quality of officials last season following the Villa home game.
Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 22:32 - Oct 14 with 1111 viewsericofarabia

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 21:42 - Oct 14 by A1079

I read this and it seems completely pathetic and churlish behaviour by the FA. I thought Ralph was quite diplomatic and careful in his choice of words and to raise it so long after the event. Talk about holding a grudge. I do get the feeling that we are not well thought of by those in the football authorities. It has been worse since we questioned the quality of officials last season following the Villa home game.

Yep, that was after a catalogue of crazy decisions against us, and we asked not to have Dean or Lee Mason not to be in charge of our games.
Already both have been involved again in dodgy decisions against us and guess who is VAR on Saturday .... Lee Mason!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55922560
Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 00:17 - Oct 15 with 1052 viewsBicester_North

Mike Riley, the referees boss, is clearly an inadequate man. He is letting Dean get away with this type of shit match after match, season after season. Practically every club has had big issues with the attention seeking nause Dean and his scandalously bad decisions, but Riley keeps him on the job.

Riley is a cowardly disgrace for not demoting the gum chewing gimp

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 08:59 - Oct 15 with 907 viewsChesham_Saint

What the FA and any other churlish, whingeing, resentful gimps who treat the fans as an inconvenience in the game, should remember is that at the end of the day football is an entertainment. Whilst I’m all for showing the position of a referee due deference and respect, smothering constructive criticism when the fans can blatantly see that the likes of Dean are inept (at best) or even corrupt is completely counter-productive.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 12:06 - Oct 15 with 830 viewssaint901

Like many Saints fans, I do believe that we get fewer favourable decisions from referees - and have done for many years.

That trend started before the Premier League was thing and Dean et al are just the present manifestations of that enduring situation.

No referee is immune to pressure. "Big" clubs do get a better deal. I forget the details now but I think Utd had not "conceded" a penalty at home for years before it was mentioned in the press and then shipped 2 or 3 in the next dozen matches. We also all know that tackles that get a player from a "small" club sent off, would see barely a caution if they were wearing sky blue or Liverpool red.

VAR has not fixed that problem. A decision referred to VAR (which was meant to happen only if the original decision was clearly wrong) brings added pressure. "How could VAR look at that and not give/deny a goal/penalty/red card?"

So I have some sympathy but not much.

If we know this bias exists, so do refs and the FA but they cannot admit it because that questions the integrity of not just the refs, but the rules, the rulers and the whole (very lucrative) set up.

Those who run the game are scared of making this situation a project to be fixed. Instead they reckon that nobody outside the fan bases of (for example) Saints and Leeds will care if a dodgy decision tomorrow leads to a false result.

They do care if RH brings it into the open.
Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 12:18 - Oct 15 with 817 viewssaint22

Yet more evidence of corrupt and incompetence law makers
Fkn insanity
Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 12:50 - Oct 15 with 811 viewsPaleRider

Charged with disrepute for speaking the truth - pathetic! If anyone should be charged it is that corrupt cvnt Dean. It's only a matter of time before a referee gets physically attacked and the FA/PGMOL only have themselves to blame.
Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 13:06 - Oct 15 with 797 viewssaint22

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 12:50 - Oct 15 by PaleRider

Charged with disrepute for speaking the truth - pathetic! If anyone should be charged it is that corrupt cvnt Dean. It's only a matter of time before a referee gets physically attacked and the FA/PGMOL only have themselves to blame.

Even Lawro said this:

"What frustrated me most about that decision is that VAR instructed the referee to go and watch it again, and he was shown replays in slow motion, which is just ridiculous. How can you judge how dangerous a tackle is if you don't see it in real time? Slow any challenge down and it looks awful"

And the large is:

An FA statement read: "It is alleged that comments made by the manager during two post-match interviews constitute improper conduct in that they questioned the integrity of the VAR match official and/or implied bias and/or bring the game into disrepute."

Yes exactly their integrity should be questioned every fkn week its a position of power and if they are failing they need questioning

Total shambles
Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 16:19 - Oct 15 with 706 viewskingslandstand1

Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 13:06 - Oct 15 by saint22

Even Lawro said this:

"What frustrated me most about that decision is that VAR instructed the referee to go and watch it again, and he was shown replays in slow motion, which is just ridiculous. How can you judge how dangerous a tackle is if you don't see it in real time? Slow any challenge down and it looks awful"

And the large is:

An FA statement read: "It is alleged that comments made by the manager during two post-match interviews constitute improper conduct in that they questioned the integrity of the VAR match official and/or implied bias and/or bring the game into disrepute."

Yes exactly their integrity should be questioned every fkn week its a position of power and if they are failing they need questioning

Total shambles

I think it was also noted that various "pundit/experts" couldn't actually agree on red or yellow which to me says it wasn't a clear and obvious error. But that only comes in to it with certain teams and managers in particular doesn't it?
Ralph charged for being honest about Mike Dean on 17:13 - Oct 15 with 676 viewsPaleRider

You will never get improvement if mistakes are not accountable but the people who comment on those mistakes get sanctioned. Clearly the FA/PGMOL have no interest in improvement - who finances them?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024