Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon 11:33 - Dec 8 with 1802 viewssaint68

Wonder what Christmas present he has for you all??

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 12:15 - Dec 8 with 1759 views1885_SFC

I'm hoping for an invite to the annual Downing Street Xmas party.

Old School is Cool

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 13:50 - Dec 8 with 1659 viewssolent_toffee

Will anyone take a blind bit of notice from them after the last few weeks? I very much doubt it.
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 14:01 - Dec 8 with 1644 viewsDorsetIan

The idea that he would take advantage of the increase in Covid cases (because of the new variant) to unleash the next round of his project to deny us all our freedoms and cement the control of the world in the hands of his 'elite' and lizard friends is just unbelievable.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 19:30 - Dec 8 with 1539 viewsBazza

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 14:01 - Dec 8 by DorsetIan

The idea that he would take advantage of the increase in Covid cases (because of the new variant) to unleash the next round of his project to deny us all our freedoms and cement the control of the world in the hands of his 'elite' and lizard friends is just unbelievable.

So what do think Starmer would do if he was PM?
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 19:45 - Dec 8 with 1522 viewscynicalsaint

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 19:30 - Dec 8 by Bazza

Dont know - but the bar isnt very high is it? even if he was hopeless, if he has a modicum of integrity and honesty then he'd be winning.
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 20:23 - Dec 8 with 1496 viewsDorsetIan

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 19:30 - Dec 8 by Bazza

I think you've got your irony detector switched off.

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 20:30 - Dec 8 with 1492 viewsJellybaby

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 14:01 - Dec 8 by DorsetIan

Do keep up Ian, Boris is just a hapless stooge. That kind of thing is way above his paygrade!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 20:41 - Dec 8 with 1483 viewsDorsetIan

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 20:30 - Dec 8 by Jellybaby

Do keep up Ian, Boris is just a hapless stooge. That kind of thing is way above his paygrade!

As I said, it's unbelievable.

Login to get fewer ads

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 23:16 - Dec 8 with 1427 viewsBazza

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 20:23 - Dec 8 by DorsetIan

I think you've got your irony detector switched off.

So you have no answer to my question. In other words you’re having your usual anti Boris political rant. Thought I might promote a proper discussion for once with you lefties, never mind.

In other news just noticed Angela Rayner is a Privy Counsellor, what’s the country coming to allowing that airhead potty mouth to be a Right Honorable
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 07:05 - Dec 9 with 1351 viewsJellybaby

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 20:41 - Dec 8 by DorsetIan

As I said, it's unbelievable.

Unbelievable? 3 weeks to flatten the curve turned out to be unbelievable, "cry freedom" when all the vulnerable are jabbed turned out to be unbelievable.

Even a goody goody covid rules keeper like you must be beginning to feel a little suspicious of your superiors and their ridiculous compliance tests?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 09:22 - Dec 9 with 1289 viewsDorsetIan

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 23:16 - Dec 8 by Bazza

So you have no answer to my question. In other words you’re having your usual anti Boris political rant. Thought I might promote a proper discussion for once with you lefties, never mind.

In other news just noticed Angela Rayner is a Privy Counsellor, what’s the country coming to allowing that airhead potty mouth to be a Right Honorable

It wasn't an anti-Boris rant. It's gone right over your head.

For what it's worth, I have no problem at all with the new Covid restrictions announced by Boris yesterday. He has acted promptly (unlike previously) and the new rules seems to be pretty proportionate with only the anti-vaxxers and conspiracy nutters getting worked up about them.

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 09:37 - Dec 9 with 1277 viewssaint901

From Mr Saint68 - Wonder what Christmas present he has for you all??

Am I correct in thinking that Mr 68 is not resident in the UK and therefore thinks that he is exempt from whatever BJ and incompetent crew have announced or will announce?

Or perhaps is resident in the UK and intends to ignore the latest law/guides?
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 09:49 - Dec 9 with 1272 viewssaint901

We're in an unenviable position at the moment.

The measures announced by BJ are sensible and as mentioned above, at least they've arrived at the start of a wave of infections and not two weeks late. Given the uncertainty around the degree of transmission and the likely severity of effect, in my view the Gov't had little choice but to act.

The message is however a little lost in the noise from the alleged parties at No 10 and the indignation (faux or real) many of us claim to feel when we are told to do things that others are apparently exempt from. Most of us have leapt to a conclusion that the parties took place, were approved by BJ (who may have attended) and we are now deaf to message and any truth that does not fit our prejudices.

Some of us look at the Labour benches and wonder - or claim - that they would have done better. We'll never know of course but I look at that bench and see some competent if inexperienced people sat alongside some left wing nut jobs.

Regardless, we are where we are and have to make the best of it. Even if we think BJ no longer deserves our trust and/or that Starmer would have knocked it out of the park - or vice versa - we have an obligation and responsibility toward our fellow humans and that includes being respectful of their health.
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 11:30 - Dec 9 with 1237 viewssaint22

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 13:50 - Dec 8 by solent_toffee

Will anyone take a blind bit of notice from them after the last few weeks? I very much doubt it.

Its amazing people voted for him isnt it? Not like anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows what a con this fool is
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 13:52 - Dec 9 with 1162 viewsExBaselSaint

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 19:45 - Dec 8 by cynicalsaint

Dont know - but the bar isnt very high is it? even if he was hopeless, if he has a modicum of integrity and honesty then he'd be winning.

:)
uh huh..
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 13:54 - Dec 9 with 1159 viewsPoirot

Not quite right though, its scientits and the nhs who are behind the line of trying to reduce the covid transmission.
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 14:29 - Dec 9 with 1132 viewssolent_toffee

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 11:30 - Dec 9 by saint22

Its amazing people voted for him isnt it? Not like anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows what a con this fool is

He’s the leader of the country and yet he can barely dress himself.
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 15:27 - Dec 9 with 1105 viewssaint68

Following the science again isn't he???

Work from home but go to the office Christmas party..absolutely farcical advice

The scruffy fuker needs 54 honest tory MP's (I know 🤔😂🤣) to stand up and cast a vote of no confidence in the bumbling shameless prat.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 15:30]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 15:53 - Dec 9 with 1094 viewsgrumpy

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 09:49 - Dec 9 by saint901

We're in an unenviable position at the moment.

The measures announced by BJ are sensible and as mentioned above, at least they've arrived at the start of a wave of infections and not two weeks late. Given the uncertainty around the degree of transmission and the likely severity of effect, in my view the Gov't had little choice but to act.

The message is however a little lost in the noise from the alleged parties at No 10 and the indignation (faux or real) many of us claim to feel when we are told to do things that others are apparently exempt from. Most of us have leapt to a conclusion that the parties took place, were approved by BJ (who may have attended) and we are now deaf to message and any truth that does not fit our prejudices.

Some of us look at the Labour benches and wonder - or claim - that they would have done better. We'll never know of course but I look at that bench and see some competent if inexperienced people sat alongside some left wing nut jobs.

Regardless, we are where we are and have to make the best of it. Even if we think BJ no longer deserves our trust and/or that Starmer would have knocked it out of the park - or vice versa - we have an obligation and responsibility toward our fellow humans and that includes being respectful of their health.

I suggest you stop looking at the Labour benches and wondering.
The Conservatives are the government with a 80 odd majority.
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 16:07 - Dec 9 with 1080 viewssaint901

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 15:53 - Dec 9 by grumpy

I suggest you stop looking at the Labour benches and wondering.
The Conservatives are the government with a 80 odd majority.

Very true but in order to make their Covid policy/plan work, they need two things.

One is cross party support and they've burnt bridges with Labour and with an increasing number of their own MPs.

The other is the consent of the public. Can you imagine the police trying to control a situation such as all of us at the next home game refusing to show Covid passes? It's impossible without the (begrudging) consent of the people.

BJ has presided over a number of issues in the last few months and displayed a shocking lack of political judgement - many U turns, trying to change laws to protect his mates, botched firing of Raab - and his own party are unhappy.

Majority of 80 means 41 have to vote against him. Right issue, right time and he loses and that further damages him.
The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 16:11 - Dec 9 with 1077 viewsgrumpy

The Buffoon set to dictate your weeks ahead with an announcement this afternoon on 16:07 - Dec 9 by saint901

Very true but in order to make their Covid policy/plan work, they need two things.

One is cross party support and they've burnt bridges with Labour and with an increasing number of their own MPs.

The other is the consent of the public. Can you imagine the police trying to control a situation such as all of us at the next home game refusing to show Covid passes? It's impossible without the (begrudging) consent of the people.

BJ has presided over a number of issues in the last few months and displayed a shocking lack of political judgement - many U turns, trying to change laws to protect his mates, botched firing of Raab - and his own party are unhappy.

Majority of 80 means 41 have to vote against him. Right issue, right time and he loses and that further damages him.

I think you are confused, I'm a Labour supporter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024