Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 home wins 21:35 - Feb 13 with 1192 viewsBicester_North

V Everton and Norwich, can we do it? Would get us to 35 points with 12 left to play, safe from any (unlikely) relegation fears and looking to push up well into to the top 10.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

2 home wins on 09:12 - Feb 14 with 1067 viewssolent_toffee

Watching Saints on Saturday in the pub before going the match, I was dreading Saturday. Thought Saints played really well, they don’t seem to take any sh1t, bags of confidence, well organised and attack in numbers. The type of team that would batter Everton this season.

But Everton were great on Saturday, the best I’ve seen them for a long time, everyone put in a shift and the score line flattered Leeds.

So 3-1 Saints :)
2 home wins on 09:21 - Feb 14 with 1055 viewsBuggalugs

2 home wins on 09:12 - Feb 14 by solent_toffee

Watching Saints on Saturday in the pub before going the match, I was dreading Saturday. Thought Saints played really well, they don’t seem to take any sh1t, bags of confidence, well organised and attack in numbers. The type of team that would batter Everton this season.

But Everton were great on Saturday, the best I’ve seen them for a long time, everyone put in a shift and the score line flattered Leeds.

So 3-1 Saints :)

That's because you're no longer Everton, you're "Frank Lampard's Everton"

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

2 home wins on 09:33 - Feb 14 with 1041 viewssolent_toffee

2 home wins on 09:21 - Feb 14 by Buggalugs

That's because you're no longer Everton, you're "Frank Lampard's Everton"

Haha, I don’t mind - it sounds a lot better than Rafa Benitez Everton!!!
2 home wins on 09:43 - Feb 14 with 1018 viewsA1079

From what I saw, Everton looked good. Will be a tough game and they have their tails up with a new manager and a few new players. Hard one to call. My main concern (despite our recent good performances) we still need alot of chances to convert one goal. Should be a good game though.

I will be disappointed if we don't beat Norwich but I said that when we played them away and look what happened. But, I think we have progressed since then.
2 home wins on 10:43 - Feb 14 with 960 viewsSadoldgit

I saw some of the Everton game against Leeds and they look a completely different side than earlier in the season. It will be a tough game on Saturday but we look better against teams that come at us rather than sit back so I am expecting a decent, open game. As for the score, I’m thinking a draw at the moment with a win against Norwich.
2 home wins on 10:54 - Feb 14 with 947 viewsDorsetIan

Four points from the last two has been fantastic. If could match that in the next two we should be very pleased.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

2 home wins on 11:33 - Feb 14 with 922 viewssolent_toffee

2 home wins on 10:43 - Feb 14 by Sadoldgit

I saw some of the Everton game against Leeds and they look a completely different side than earlier in the season. It will be a tough game on Saturday but we look better against teams that come at us rather than sit back so I am expecting a decent, open game. As for the score, I’m thinking a draw at the moment with a win against Norwich.

I think/Hope Everton will be okay due to their home form for the remaining games of the season as the crowd were behind every single tackle for the full ninety on Saturday, derbies aside I haven’t seen that at Goodison for years.

It will be interesting to see how they translates to away games. Having DCL back with Van Der Beek starting makes a huge difference though.
2 home wins on 12:15 - Feb 14 with 888 viewsPaleRider

2 home wins on 11:33 - Feb 14 by solent_toffee

I think/Hope Everton will be okay due to their home form for the remaining games of the season as the crowd were behind every single tackle for the full ninety on Saturday, derbies aside I haven’t seen that at Goodison for years.

It will be interesting to see how they translates to away games. Having DCL back with Van Der Beek starting makes a huge difference though.

I know a lot of people on here criticise some of our supporters (not without good reason!) but I genuinely think we currently have some of the best support both home and away. Again, despite what some posters think, this makes a huge difference. It will be interesting to see how Everton fans are on Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

2 home wins on 14:59 - Feb 14 with 775 viewsChesham_Saint

2 home wins on 09:33 - Feb 14 by solent_toffee

Haha, I don’t mind - it sounds a lot better than Rafa Benitez Everton!!!

Lucky for you they've never been 'Arry Redknapp's Everton, eh?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

2 home wins on 15:17 - Feb 14 with 763 viewssolent_toffee

2 home wins on 14:59 - Feb 14 by Chesham_Saint

Lucky for you they've never been 'Arry Redknapp's Everton, eh?

They’ve been soiled by the stain that is BFS. Now that’s something that lingers for a long, long time and is almost impossible to shift
2 home wins on 17:26 - Feb 14 with 686 viewsChesham_Saint

2 home wins on 15:17 - Feb 14 by solent_toffee

They’ve been soiled by the stain that is BFS. Now that’s something that lingers for a long, long time and is almost impossible to shift

Big Fat Skidmark, yes?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

2 home wins on 19:23 - Feb 14 with 623 viewssaint22

2 home wins on 10:54 - Feb 14 by DorsetIan

Four points from the last two has been fantastic. If could match that in the next two we should be very pleased.

I would hope we beat everton at home, they never travel that well down our way, that said I am sure Frank will spark a change in attitudes from their lot
We should damn well beat Norwich, we should never have lost away to them
2 home wins on 19:59 - Feb 14 with 585 viewsDorsetIan

2 home wins on 19:23 - Feb 14 by saint22

I would hope we beat everton at home, they never travel that well down our way, that said I am sure Frank will spark a change in attitudes from their lot
We should damn well beat Norwich, we should never have lost away to them

I hope you're right. We definitely could beat both of them. They're both on the up though (even if only slightly) so may be trickier in a different way to Spurs or United, both of whom weren't on top form.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024