Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank God 09:04 - Mar 29 with 911 viewsSaintNick

That the international week is almost over and we can get on with the football season again

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Thank God on 09:13 - Mar 29 with 895 viewsBerber

Absolutely, two meaningless friendlies, where we learned what we knew already, the non starters are nowhere near as good as the first picks. I do understand that other countries have had competitive fixtures and the PL clubs have to release the players for these games. nevertheless, a frustration to have to wait for the next run of games. Mind, given the poor results preceding the break, maybe it is no bad thing.
Thank God on 13:16 - Mar 29 with 791 viewsTimSaint

Thank God on 09:13 - Mar 29 by Berber

Absolutely, two meaningless friendlies, where we learned what we knew already, the non starters are nowhere near as good as the first picks. I do understand that other countries have had competitive fixtures and the PL clubs have to release the players for these games. nevertheless, a frustration to have to wait for the next run of games. Mind, given the poor results preceding the break, maybe it is no bad thing.

I want to say that the break will have given us a chance to regroup and freshen up for the trip to Leeds, but much of our squad is away on International Duty.

As good as it is to see our players represent their countries, I don't like the fact this offers the opportunity for them to get tapped up and of course we are bound to get a few injuries that will affect the team, come Saturday.

TimSaint

Thank God on 13:44 - Mar 29 with 772 viewsPatfromPoole

I enjoyed Wales v Austria and I thought England v Switzerland was a decent game.

If North Macedonia can knock Portugal out tonight, it will be the comedy moment of the season for me.

I have also enjoyed not getting pissed off at abject defending and Ralph’s team selections.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Thank God on 13:53 - Mar 29 with 766 viewsSonicBoom

Really ? Most people thought the England game was dull as dishwater. The biggest cheers in the first half were for the progress of paper aeroplanes being thrown from the stands.
Thank God on 17:20 - Mar 29 with 697 viewsShropsaint

I for one hate the international break. We should be like rugby union and play on
Thank God on 19:06 - Mar 29 with 652 viewssaintwizzler

Thank God on 13:44 - Mar 29 by PatfromPoole

I enjoyed Wales v Austria and I thought England v Switzerland was a decent game.

If North Macedonia can knock Portugal out tonight, it will be the comedy moment of the season for me.

I have also enjoyed not getting pissed off at abject defending and Ralph’s team selections.

‘I have also enjoyed not getting pissed off at abject defending and Ralph’s team selections.’

Zip it sunshine!!
He has kept us up and we got to a Quarter Final.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024