Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 points 16:38 - Oct 15 with 1343 viewssaint22

In the bottom 3 now so nothing less than a win tomorrow
Failure to do so should lead to a Monday morning P45 for Ralphie
3 points on 17:01 - Oct 15 with 1276 viewssaintwizzler

I just watched Fulham v Bournemouth.
What a cracking game that was.
I’ve forgotten what it’s like to watch entertaining football.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

3 points on 18:27 - Oct 15 with 1154 viewspjt50

3 points on 17:01 - Oct 15 by saintwizzler

You're lucky. I wasted 2 hours of my life watching Leicester vs. Palace.

If Saints can't stay in this League — with or without RH in charge — when we're competing against dross like that, it's a really sad day.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

3 points on 18:31 - Oct 15 with 1151 viewsGRIM

The only 3 points Ralphy is going get is on his driving licence when he speeds away from the club next week.
3 points on 18:47 - Oct 15 with 1127 viewsTripleNiemi

3 points on 17:01 - Oct 15 by saintwizzler

Surely not as good as our performance at Brentford last season?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

3 points on 19:27 - Oct 15 with 1048 viewssaint22

3 points on 18:27 - Oct 15 by pjt50

You're lucky. I wasted 2 hours of my life watching Leicester vs. Palace.

If Saints can't stay in this League — with or without RH in charge — when we're competing against dross like that, it's a really sad day.

Defeat tomorrow and there will be a gap opening up already
3 points on 20:40 - Oct 15 with 941 viewsRon11

3 points on 19:27 - Oct 15 by saint22

Defeat tomorrow and there will be a gap opening up already

Somehow he's got to get them to play for him tomorrow.
I don't know how he's going to do that, but if he doesn't surely he has to go.
3 points on 20:47 - Oct 15 with 934 viewsDorsetIan

Those people calling tomorrow’s game a must win and, once again, predicting an early bath for Ralph if not, are failing to see the bigger picture.

Given his lack of resources under the ownership of, superb but unfortunate, Chairman Gao, Ralph must be considered to be one of the best managers in recent Premier League history and it’s a travesty that he hasn’t picked up at least two manager of the year awards (but I guess they just don’t go to the likes of Saints).

Tactically he is years ahead of his time, experimenting with formations and in-Game strategic switches that would leave other managers reeling, if they weren’t so stupid as to not understand what he is doing. Players too - what other manager pushes them to develop outside of their comfort zones by dropping them unexpectedly, or asking them to play in the ‚wrong‘ position.

So, no, it doesn’t matter what happens tomorrow. Ralph‘s place in the Saints Hall of Fame is already guaranteed and we need to show the man some respect and give him some time. Most fans are very stupid. They moan on and on but they don’t realise how long is needed to build a successful team. And most fans also don’t understand that another manager is likely to be so much worse.

In Ralph we must still trust.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

3 points on 21:21 - Oct 15 with 878 viewsdirk_doone

3 points on 20:47 - Oct 15 by DorsetIan

Those people calling tomorrow’s game a must win and, once again, predicting an early bath for Ralph if not, are failing to see the bigger picture.

Given his lack of resources under the ownership of, superb but unfortunate, Chairman Gao, Ralph must be considered to be one of the best managers in recent Premier League history and it’s a travesty that he hasn’t picked up at least two manager of the year awards (but I guess they just don’t go to the likes of Saints).

Tactically he is years ahead of his time, experimenting with formations and in-Game strategic switches that would leave other managers reeling, if they weren’t so stupid as to not understand what he is doing. Players too - what other manager pushes them to develop outside of their comfort zones by dropping them unexpectedly, or asking them to play in the ‚wrong‘ position.

So, no, it doesn’t matter what happens tomorrow. Ralph‘s place in the Saints Hall of Fame is already guaranteed and we need to show the man some respect and give him some time. Most fans are very stupid. They moan on and on but they don’t realise how long is needed to build a successful team. And most fans also don’t understand that another manager is likely to be so much worse.

In Ralph we must still trust.

Ibrahima Diallo will be up for the Premier League Player of the Season award, following in the footsteps of Kevin De Bruyne.

So much is going right at Southampton at the moment.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

3 points on 22:44 - Oct 15 with 796 viewssaintwizzler

3 points on 18:47 - Oct 15 by TripleNiemi

Surely not as good as our performance at Brentford last season?

Ralph said it was “shit”

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

3 points on 00:05 - Oct 16 with 744 viewscocklebreath

Our beautiful club is currently a massive sh!t show, every bit of Pashun is being ripped out of it by Nick and his fat friend Adam. Time to revolt

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024