Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest Enquire About Will Smallbone 09:00 - May 31 with 1286 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57845/nottingham-forest-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Nottingham Forest Enquire About Will Smallbone on 10:01 - May 31 with 1222 viewscocklebreath

I still think he’s a decent player who’s been poorly managed by Ralph

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Nottingham Forest Enquire About Will Smallbone on 11:42 - May 31 with 1129 viewsDorsetIan

He's never really 'failed' (unless you could his three misses against Chelsea in the League Cup) but, for me, neither has he ever really impressed.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Nottingham Forest Enquire About Will Smallbone on 12:04 - May 31 with 1103 viewsSadoldgit

Which has been our problem. Too many average players. We need to up the quality.
Nottingham Forest Enquire About Will Smallbone on 19:48 - May 31 with 973 viewsMrangry25

Not good enough, too lightweight. Bang average Championship player at best. Good luck to him
Nottingham Forest Enquire About Will Smallbone on 21:13 - May 31 with 931 viewsBerber

Never really raised his game to make an impact. He’s not going to be a first pick.
Nottingham Forest Enquire About Will Smallbone on 06:42 - Jun 1 with 833 viewsCity_boy

Whilst I accept his opportunities have been limited, on the occasions I have seen him, he has not done enough to convince me he is going to make it at this level.

Unfortunately, he is not alone, we have too many average players , that are not good enough for Premiership.

Take the money.
Nottingham Forest Enquire About Will Smallbone on 20:55 - Jun 3 with 674 viewsSadoldgit

Apparently we are looking to let him leave on loan. No news on where to though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024