Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder 09:20 - Jul 13 with 1848 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58013/spanish-side-in-ta

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 12:08 - Jul 13 with 1695 viewsButty101

Shock horror yet another cheap punt that didn’t work out and now we can’t move on. He has had opportunities eg Romeu injury but isn’t strong enough it good enough .

I dread to think how much the club has wasted on fees wages , NI etc over the last 5 years.

How about an article Nick on the money frittered away!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 12:34 - Jul 13 with 1651 viewsBerber

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 12:08 - Jul 13 by Butty101

Shock horror yet another cheap punt that didn’t work out and now we can’t move on. He has had opportunities eg Romeu injury but isn’t strong enough it good enough .

I dread to think how much the club has wasted on fees wages , NI etc over the last 5 years.

In most clubs, only about 1/3 of purchases are deemed successful by the fans. This situation has pertained for a couple of decades. What’s to write about?
Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 16:18 - Jul 13 with 1538 viewsRon11

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 12:34 - Jul 13 by Berber

In most clubs, only about 1/3 of purchases are deemed successful by the fans. This situation has pertained for a couple of decades. What’s to write about?

Wasn't the donkey Vestergaard a roaring success at Leicester?
Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 08:40 - Jul 14 with 1395 viewsSadoldgit

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 12:08 - Jul 13 by Butty101

Perhaps we didn’t use him in his best position? He isn’t a bad player and I wouldn’t mind him staying as a squad player but he probably needs to be playing every week and that won’t happen here. I don’t see any reason to get upset about it. As has been said, some transfers work some don’t. Even if you spend a fortune there is no guarantee (see Pogba at United). Not everyone is suited to the EPL and plenty of decent players haven’t managed to crack it.
Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 09:05 - Jul 14 with 1359 viewsBerber

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 08:40 - Jul 14 by Sadoldgit

Perhaps we didn’t use him in his best position? He isn’t a bad player and I wouldn’t mind him staying as a squad player but he probably needs to be playing every week and that won’t happen here. I don’t see any reason to get upset about it. As has been said, some transfers work some don’t. Even if you spend a fortune there is no guarantee (see Pogba at United). Not everyone is suited to the EPL and plenty of decent players haven’t managed to crack it.

He has shown signs of quality along with his hard work. Pity though that he is often brushed off in tackles, and prone to passing the ball to the opposition when the rest of 5he team least expect it.
Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 09:31 - Jul 14 with 1334 viewsI_would

I thought he played well when Prowsey was banned. Don't expect anything better than 15th if we've got Romeu and Prowse clogging up our midfield all season.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 09:42 - Jul 14 with 1327 viewsPatfromPoole

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 09:31 - Jul 14 by I_would

I thought he played well when Prowsey was banned. Don't expect anything better than 15th if we've got Romeu and Prowse clogging up our midfield all season.

I’ll snap your hands off for the 15th Place Trophy, sir.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 09:53 - Jul 14 with 1309 viewsSadoldgit

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 09:05 - Jul 14 by Berber

He has shown signs of quality along with his hard work. Pity though that he is often brushed off in tackles, and prone to passing the ball to the opposition when the rest of 5he team least expect it.

He wasn’t the only one misplacing passes during that end of season spell but I totally agree that he is probably too lightweight for the EPL. A bit like Minamino. JWP managed to toughen up though so if he stays and does more gym work, who knows?
Login to get fewer ads

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 09:59 - Jul 14 with 1301 viewsButty101

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 08:40 - Jul 14 by Sadoldgit

Whos getting upset?

Our transfer policy isnt working and more often than not we are stuck with players that we cant move on. Rather than buying a rat of 10mill player 1 player at 20mill might be better - who knows

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 11:27 - Jul 14 with 1256 viewsSadoldgit

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 09:59 - Jul 14 by Butty101

Whos getting upset?

Our transfer policy isnt working and more often than not we are stuck with players that we cant move on. Rather than buying a rat of 10mill player 1 player at 20mill might be better - who knows

Using words like shock horror doesn’t suggest someone who is chilled about a subject. As I said, paying more for players doesn’t guarantee there quality in the PL. We have had some successes and some failures, like other clubs with our means.
Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 17:06 - Jul 14 with 1151 viewsButty101

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 11:27 - Jul 14 by Sadoldgit

Using words like shock horror doesn’t suggest someone who is chilled about a subject. As I said, paying more for players doesn’t guarantee there quality in the PL. We have had some successes and some failures, like other clubs with our means.

“As I said, paying more for players doesn’t guarantee there quality in the PL.”

And yet the premiership table positions reflects the spending power of clubs. So as ever you are wrong

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 18:41 - Jul 14 with 1073 viewsSadoldgit

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 17:06 - Jul 14 by Butty101

“As I said, paying more for players doesn’t guarantee there quality in the PL.”

And yet the premiership table positions reflects the spending power of clubs. So as ever you are wrong

Not every player that costs a lot of money is a success in the EPL. Not every cheap player is a failure in the EPL. Right or wrong?
Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 23:59 - Jul 14 with 979 viewsButty101

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 18:41 - Jul 14 by Sadoldgit

Not every player that costs a lot of money is a success in the EPL. Not every cheap player is a failure in the EPL. Right or wrong?

And yet the premiership table positions reflects the spending power of clubs. Spending 12mill on punts like dnepo dosent work.

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 06:44 - Jul 16 with 804 viewssledger

Spanish Side In Talks For Southampton Midfielder on 16:18 - Jul 13 by Ron11

Wasn't the donkey Vestergaard a roaring success at Leicester?

where all saints defenders go to die,our feeder club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024