Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed 19:05 - Jul 25 with 923 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58049/saints-confirm-sÃ

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 19:24 - Jul 25 with 874 viewssaints__fan__73

Does subject to international clearance mean they need a chaperone as he's not old enough to get on a plane on his own?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 19:33 - Jul 25 with 846 viewssaint22

Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 19:24 - Jul 25 by saints__fan__73

Does subject to international clearance mean they need a chaperone as he's not old enough to get on a plane on his own?

Now for a centre back yes?
Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 19:42 - Jul 25 with 822 views1teeminants

Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 19:33 - Jul 25 by saint22

Now for a centre back yes?

Ralph has said Saints will definitely sign two more strikers so one more to go. This May all go tits up but it’s exciting and makes a refreshing change.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 19:51 - Jul 25 with 803 viewsdarthvader

This is great news for us.

Is he going to wear Shane Longs number 7 ?

He looks like one of my mates sons who is 16 in fact he looks younger but let's hope he has the talent because I can't see him being as tough as Broja .

50m+ spent now that is something we never do with no outgoing transfer fees anyway. 1 or maybe 2 more including a possible extra year loan deal for Broja would be an amazing Window.

keep the faith coyr

Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 20:18 - Jul 25 with 747 viewsSadoldgit

Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 19:51 - Jul 25 by darthvader

He looks like one of my mates sons who is 16 in fact he looks younger but let's hope he has the talent because I can't see him being as tough as Broja .

50m+ spent now that is something we never do with no outgoing transfer fees anyway. 1 or maybe 2 more including a possible extra year loan deal for Broja would be an amazing Window.

No 18 apparently
Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 20:26 - Jul 25 with 733 viewssaint22

Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 19:51 - Jul 25 by darthvader

Aribo has 7 no?
Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 21:54 - Jul 25 with 589 viewsSaintNick

Saints Confirm Sékou Mara Signing Is Completed on 20:26 - Jul 25 by saint22

Aribo has 7 no?

you are right Aribo has 7

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024