Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Movie recommendation... 01:40 - Oct 29 with 1082 views1885_SFC

just finished watching this a little earlier. Wonderful movie and fantastic cinematography. Thoroughly recommended indeed. Best movie I've seen in a long time...

Old School is Cool

Movie recommendation... on 08:21 - Oct 29 with 980 viewsA1079

Thanks for the recommendation 1885. Have you watched The Forgotten Battle?
Movie recommendation... on 09:17 - Oct 29 with 941 viewsWints76

Ah, replied elsewhere as well. I've read the book so will give this a go
Movie recommendation... on 11:02 - Oct 29 with 901 views1885_SFC

Movie recommendation... on 08:21 - Oct 29 by A1079

Thanks for the recommendation 1885. Have you watched The Forgotten Battle?

Yes mate, loved that movie 'The Forgotten Battle'. There have been a few terrific foreign war movies over the past few years that are well worth watching like 'The Shadow in my Eye' and 'April 9th'. Well worth a watch on a miserable wet Sunday afternoon with a large bag of toffee popcorn!

I can thoroughly recommend 'Danger Close - The Battle of Long Tan' which is a true story about young Australian recruits during the Vietnam War.

Another really good movie too which, although set in modern times during the Iraq War, was another excellent Netflix movie which you may have missed:

Old School is Cool

Movie recommendation... on 11:08 - Oct 29 with 898 views1885_SFC

Movie recommendation... on 09:17 - Oct 29 by Wints76

Ah, replied elsewhere as well. I've read the book so will give this a go

You'll love it Wints - guaranteed. Nice to see a non-glorified realistic film about the horrors of WWI from a German perspective. I winced a few times!

Old School is Cool

Movie recommendation... on 07:02 - Oct 30 with 745 viewsSalisburySaint

Movie recommendation... on 11:02 - Oct 29 by 1885_SFC

Yes mate, loved that movie 'The Forgotten Battle'. There have been a few terrific foreign war movies over the past few years that are well worth watching like 'The Shadow in my Eye' and 'April 9th'. Well worth a watch on a miserable wet Sunday afternoon with a large bag of toffee popcorn!

I can thoroughly recommend 'Danger Close - The Battle of Long Tan' which is a true story about young Australian recruits during the Vietnam War.

Another really good movie too which, although set in modern times during the Iraq War, was another excellent Netflix movie which you may have missed:

Another good one

The War below

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi1117569817/?playlistId=tt10381014&ref_=tt_ov_vi
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024