Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fifa 01:34 - Nov 26 with 2645 viewssaint22

Endlessly proving they are stupid greedy bigots

World Cup 2022: England threatened with 'unlimited' sanctions over OneLove armband

And the FA should grow some balls too

Football is really becoming a farce as we enter 2023
Fifa on 07:52 - Nov 26 with 2512 viewsSouthamptonfan

And yet FIFA / FA are supposedly FOR human rights. Are they F@ck. Everything is a farce, football included. Sanctions for standing up for human rights!!! Money talks. We are all living in a computer game, where we all have to play the game. If you don't play it, you get punished.

Have an expensive meeting about climate change in an expensive hotel, choose a strict Muslim country for a world cup, be an ambassador for a huge sum of money, accept you can stand up for human rights but only in certain parts of the game, all part of the game. F@cking hypocrites, the whole lot of them.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 7:53]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Fifa on 08:32 - Nov 26 with 2472 viewssolent_toffee

Fifa on 07:52 - Nov 26 by Southamptonfan

And yet FIFA / FA are supposedly FOR human rights. Are they F@ck. Everything is a farce, football included. Sanctions for standing up for human rights!!! Money talks. We are all living in a computer game, where we all have to play the game. If you don't play it, you get punished.

Have an expensive meeting about climate change in an expensive hotel, choose a strict Muslim country for a world cup, be an ambassador for a huge sum of money, accept you can stand up for human rights but only in certain parts of the game, all part of the game. F@cking hypocrites, the whole lot of them.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 7:53]

Wait until Liverpool and Man U get bought by middle eastern investors in the next few months. They may as well as their own little league.

Meanwhile it will be interesting to see how quiet the supporters of those two clubs go when they are buying the likes of Mbappe with the Arab money they have slated City for having,
Fifa on 09:57 - Nov 26 with 2392 viewsRon11

Yes, it's all becoming a farce, from players feigning head injuries, dire refereeing, politics, hypocrisy and Gary Neville.
Watching national League football has never been more appealing.
Fifa on 11:24 - Nov 26 with 2338 viewsdirk_doone

You're probably going to have to ban Islam then or not allow football in muslim countries because the following countries all have Shariah (Islamic) law to some degree or another:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Sharia_by_country

In reality, of course, people turn a blind eye to some of the more severe restrictions. If the England players want to share rooms, walk around holding hands and kissing each other in public they are perfectly free to do so as that is normal practice for men in the Gulf countries.

Perhaps they should wear Ban Islam armbands instead.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 17:31]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Fifa on 21:33 - Nov 26 with 1937 viewskingolaf

I can see a time in the not too distant future when I completely turn away from football.

I hate the way Arab states are slowly taking sport over. Really needs a government or two to tell them to do one.
Fifa on 09:06 - Nov 27 with 1730 viewsdixiefrog

Support England but not FIFA, by not watching any of the games.

Poll: Which is the greatest crisp of all time?

Fifa on 10:58 - Nov 28 with 1262 viewsBerber

Fifa on 09:06 - Nov 27 by dixiefrog

Support England but not FIFA, by not watching any of the games.

I tried that, originally was not even going to watch the England games either, but got sucked in to the first one. I am staying with my daughter’s family, and the chaps are all footy mad, and have all three games on every day. I’ve been getting a fair few naps in mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024