Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... 13:04 - Apr 2 with 6776 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 13:06 - Apr 2 with 3272 viewssaintwizzler

Is Djenepo injured?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 13:10 - Apr 2 with 3238 views1885_SFC

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 13:06 - Apr 2 by saintwizzler

Is Djenepo injured?

Not as far as I know. I just think Selles doesn't fancy him. Shame. I'd have him ahead of most of that bench looking at it.

Old School is Cool

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:16 - Apr 2 with 3099 viewsHeisenberg

I don’t understand the decision to play Walcott and Mara up front. They offer nothing.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:24 - Apr 2 with 3083 views1885_SFC

Brendan Rogers has just been sacked by Leicester.. Let's hope we can contribute to Moyes's demise today.

Old School is Cool

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:26 - Apr 2 with 3075 viewsRon11

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:16 - Apr 2 by Heisenberg

I don’t understand the decision to play Walcott and Mara up front. They offer nothing.

I'd replace Elynoussi for Alcaraz NOW
West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:29 - Apr 2 with 3068 viewsHeisenberg

Absolutely woeful defending.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:29 - Apr 2 with 3065 views1885_SFC

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:29 - Apr 2 by Heisenberg

Absolutely woeful defending.

Yep.

Old School is Cool

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:30 - Apr 2 with 3048 viewsUlsterBaz

Really poor goal to concede.
Login to get fewer ads

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:31 - Apr 2 with 3041 viewsHeisenberg

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:26 - Apr 2 by Ron11

I'd replace Elynoussi for Alcaraz NOW

We won’t win games with no threat up front.

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:32 - Apr 2 with 3026 views1885_SFC

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:30 - Apr 2 by UlsterBaz

Really poor goal to concede.

How many times have we said that this season?

Old School is Cool

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:35 - Apr 2 with 2995 viewsMrangry25

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:31 - Apr 2 by Heisenberg

We won’t win games with no threat up front.

We wont win anything with Eliuseless in the team, we are one man down before we start.
West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:39 - Apr 2 with 2969 viewsHeisenberg

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:35 - Apr 2 by Mrangry25

We wont win anything with Eliuseless in the team, we are one man down before we start.

Yep. He is useless. Is Mara on the pitch as well ?

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:41 - Apr 2 with 2957 viewsSouthamptonfan

At the game connected to the excellent wifi signal. It's absolutely terrible. Terrible view, terrible game, silent atmosphere, Saints fans resigned to going down.and Saints are playing like idiots.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 14:41]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:45 - Apr 2 with 2887 viewscocklebreath

Westham have done nothing and they’re winning, we just do nothing. When we go down I want us to get a manager who plays attacking football, this is dire

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:48 - Apr 2 with 2891 viewsHeisenberg

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:45 - Apr 2 by cocklebreath

Westham have done nothing and they’re winning, we just do nothing. When we go down I want us to get a manager who plays attacking football, this is dire

It’s hard to play attacking football with no attack. Selles has got it completely wrong. Mara Walcott and Eluseless off at half time. We have nothing to lose.

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:50 - Apr 2 with 2879 viewsSouthamptonfan

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:45 - Apr 2 by cocklebreath

The players are a bunch of lazy arseh0les. They don't play for any manager we have.

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:50 - Apr 2 with 2858 viewscocklebreath

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:48 - Apr 2 by Heisenberg

It’s hard to play attacking football with no attack. Selles has got it completely wrong. Mara Walcott and Eluseless off at half time. We have nothing to lose.

Exactly my point he’s a defensive manager

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:53 - Apr 2 with 2857 viewsMrangry25

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:41 - Apr 2 by Southamptonfan

At the game connected to the excellent wifi signal. It's absolutely terrible. Terrible view, terrible game, silent atmosphere, Saints fans resigned to going down.and Saints are playing like idiots.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2023 14:41]

Not sure what we expected, to be honest we have been playing like idiots from the start of the season, which is why we are firmly planted at the bottom, but what do we do we make the assistant manager, the same guy who was there for both RH and the other hapless muppet Jones the manager and guess what we play the same shite. He is one of the main reason we are where we are.
West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:54 - Apr 2 with 2845 views10i

That's what Selles should Do - Alcaraz, Sulemana and Onuachu on. But i guess there's Zero Chance He does.
West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:55 - Apr 2 with 2818 viewsCity_boy

100% agree. If we swap those 3 we are still in with a chance.
West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:57 - Apr 2 with 2798 viewsSouthamptonfan

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:53 - Apr 2 by Mrangry25

Not sure what we expected, to be honest we have been playing like idiots from the start of the season, which is why we are firmly planted at the bottom, but what do we do we make the assistant manager, the same guy who was there for both RH and the other hapless muppet Jones the manager and guess what we play the same shite. He is one of the main reason we are where we are.

Yep, but let's be honest, we don't have any exciting match winners. We don't have any real quality up front. The defenders lose their man and leave them unmarked. West Ham are playing badly too but they have match winners in Ings, Antonio, Rice etc.

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 15:01 - Apr 2 with 2756 viewsBuenosSaint

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:57 - Apr 2 by Southamptonfan

Yep, but let's be honest, we don't have any exciting match winners. We don't have any real quality up front. The defenders lose their man and leave them unmarked. West Ham are playing badly too but they have match winners in Ings, Antonio, Rice etc.

Correct . Zero creativity. An equaliser will come only from a lucky rebound, free kick or penalty.

Poll: The Long Future

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 15:01 - Apr 2 with 2752 views1885_SFC

You're playing an equally sh1t West Ham. Games are running out fast and you have to win. So you pick Walcott & Mara up front with Elyounoussi in midfield.

???

Meanwhile, Alcaraz, Sulemana & Tall Paul are on the bench - three attack-minded players that are surely a better option than the aforementioned starting trio & more likely to cause West Ham problems in the final third.

I hope I'm wrong... I really do. But to my mind, Selles has missed a massive opportunity today & it's his team selection that will be our undoing. This one's on his shoulders alone.

Old School is Cool

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 15:03 - Apr 2 with 2718 viewsHeisenberg

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 15:01 - Apr 2 by 1885_SFC

You're playing an equally sh1t West Ham. Games are running out fast and you have to win. So you pick Walcott & Mara up front with Elyounoussi in midfield.

???

Meanwhile, Alcaraz, Sulemana & Tall Paul are on the bench - three attack-minded players that are surely a better option than the aforementioned starting trio & more likely to cause West Ham problems in the final third.

I hope I'm wrong... I really do. But to my mind, Selles has missed a massive opportunity today & it's his team selection that will be our undoing. This one's on his shoulders alone.

This. Selles has 45 minutes. If he doesn’t change things at half time then he’s up there with the clueless Welsh gimp.

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 15:06 - Apr 2 with 2696 viewsMrangry25

West Ham v Saints Match-day Thread... on 14:57 - Apr 2 by Southamptonfan

I would agree with that in part but we have not really seen enough of Alcatraz, Sulemana or Orsic since they signed. JWP had a lease of life when they moved him up the front but he has slipped back into this sideways backwards mode. In my head we are down but my heart still feels that there is something in this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024