Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday 09:30 - Apr 12 with 1574 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60016/saints-have-to-sto

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 09:34 - Apr 12 with 1559 viewsRon11

One thing they do not want to be is predictable and defensive.
Roy will know all about that.
Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 10:21 - Apr 12 with 1504 viewssaintwizzler

Saturday is certainly ‘Make or Break’.
The Southampton fans will turn up, let’s hope the Southampton players do.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 18:04 - Apr 12 with 1308 viewsSFC_Referee

Anything bar a win and that’s our final nail on the coffin!

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 18:09 - Apr 12 with 1305 viewsSFC_Referee

Still one positive is that Michael Oliver’s in the middle for this one! And not only does that mean that we’re gonna get all the major correct calls from him and VAR, but also I’m fairly certain we’ve got like a really good record under him and have never lost a game in which he’s been in the middle for.
But still I think we’ll need a bit more than a bit of luck to win on Saturday, although I sense another Prowsey free kick, as he sure does love scoring them against Palace!

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 18:48 - Apr 12 with 1282 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 18:09 - Apr 12 by SFC_Referee

Still one positive is that Michael Oliver’s in the middle for this one! And not only does that mean that we’re gonna get all the major correct calls from him and VAR, but also I’m fairly certain we’ve got like a really good record under him and have never lost a game in which he’s been in the middle for.
But still I think we’ll need a bit more than a bit of luck to win on Saturday, although I sense another Prowsey free kick, as he sure does love scoring them against Palace!

Transfermarkt says we have lost 8 games out of 22 that he has refereed.

He hasn’t reffed us much in recent years. Last defeat was at Fulham in 2018.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 21:11 - Apr 12 with 1207 viewsTripleNiemi

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 18:04 - Apr 12 by SFC_Referee

Anything bar a win and that’s our final nail on the coffin!

How many more nails does one need????

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 23:51 - Apr 12 with 1127 viewssledger

under this manager we will play the same way we have been,he is a one trick pony,more garbage for the fans unless of course he goes for it
Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 08:01 - Apr 13 with 1053 viewssaint22

he better set us up to go after them
Login to get fewer ads

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 10:48 - Apr 13 with 1010 viewsdwayne_dibley

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 21:11 - Apr 12 by TripleNiemi

How many more nails does one need????

thought they used screws these days

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 17:30 - Apr 13 with 940 viewssledger

if walcott starts im straight back down the pub/wont leave it
Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 11:31 - Apr 15 with 698 viewsBerber

I was hoping to make this one. I caught Covid at the Brentford game, and whilst no longer testing positive, am still wiped out by 3-4 pm. I couldn’t risk the drive home.
Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 14:07 - Apr 15 with 658 viewsBuenosSaint

Saints Have To Storm The Palace On Saturday on 17:30 - Apr 13 by sledger

if walcott starts im straight back down the pub/wont leave it

Enjoy your pints.....
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 14:08]

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024