Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of inside news 13:10 - May 19 with 1526 viewsSFC_Referee

Just heard that Lavia is going to Man U, as long as whoever takes over there is happy with it, but also that Phil Jones will be joining us on a free transfer from Man U.
But the most surprising of what I’ve heard is that the club is gonna try and keep hold of Prowse and may be able to convince him, although that one’s far from certain.

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Bit of inside news on 13:11 - May 19 with 1503 viewscocklebreath

Hopefully that’s all a load of Bollox

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Bit of inside news on 13:16 - May 19 with 1478 viewsarfurdent

Bit of inside news on 13:11 - May 19 by cocklebreath

Man City have a buy back clause on Labia

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Bit of inside news on 13:17 - May 19 with 1473 viewsPatfromPoole

Bit of inside news on 13:16 - May 19 by arfurdent

Man City have a buy back clause on Labia

Not able to be activated until 2024, I believe.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Bit of inside news on 14:29 - May 19 with 1345 viewsSFC_Referee

Bit of inside news on 13:11 - May 19 by cocklebreath

Well I can tell you for a fact that it’s not. As the situation with Prowse was basically how we all thought it was gonna be, so there’s no certainty around that whatsoever, with Lavia it’s not really that much of a surprise as Man City can only activate it if they want him and Man U buy him before they find out then there’s nothing to stop that.
And for Jones well the guy who I found out from really rates him and thinks he’ll do well with us.

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Bit of inside news on 14:40 - May 19 with 1335 viewsPatfromPoole

Bit of inside news on 14:29 - May 19 by SFC_Referee

Well I can tell you for a fact that it’s not. As the situation with Prowse was basically how we all thought it was gonna be, so there’s no certainty around that whatsoever, with Lavia it’s not really that much of a surprise as Man City can only activate it if they want him and Man U buy him before they find out then there’s nothing to stop that.
And for Jones well the guy who I found out from really rates him and thinks he’ll do well with us.

Do you know how many Premier League appearances Phil Jones has made over the last 4 seasons in total?

I’ll give you a clue.

It’s a single digit figure.

Bit of inside news on 14:47 - May 19 with 1326 viewsRon11

Bit of inside news on 14:40 - May 19 by PatfromPoole

Do you know how many Premier League appearances Phil Jones has made over the last 4 seasons in total?

I’ll give you a clue.

The last Jones we had was useless, we don't want another one.
Bit of inside news on 15:05 - May 19 with 1293 viewssledger

be very suprised if city let him rock up at united
Bit of inside news on 15:42 - May 19 with 1250 viewsUTS1885

Hes only 19 Lavia and i think a season in the Champ continues his learning curve.
Login to get fewer ads

Bit of inside news on 15:49 - May 19 with 1239 viewsPatfromPoole

Bit of inside news on 15:42 - May 19 by UTS1885

Hes only 19 Lavia and i think a season in the Champ continues his learning curve.

We shall see if his agent agrees…..

Also, a season in the Championship won’t help him get in the Belgium team for the Euros next summer, when he ought to be a shoe-in to play.
[Post edited 19 May 2023 15:50]

Bit of inside news on 16:38 - May 19 with 1136 viewskingslandstand1

Bit of inside news on 14:40 - May 19 by PatfromPoole

I’ll give you a clue.

But he did have McGuire in front of him ......................... oh, wait a minute

Could we not have got John Stones when he was well out of favour at City? That may well have been a slightly better deal!
Bit of inside news on 16:43 - May 19 with 1114 viewskingslandstand1

I'm hoping JWP does stay, and I think he may well do, but it has to depend on what else happens in the next month or so - like who the fuk is going to be the manager? What dross that we already have will be going? Will we actually some decent Champ players in who will clearly progress to Prem standard? Will the owners actually realise they cannot do this on the cheap?
At least Marcus did all of that when we were in Div 3 and not just look at making a quick buck and looked ahead a bit
Bit of inside news on 16:55 - May 19 with 1101 viewsPatfromPoole

Bit of inside news on 16:43 - May 19 by kingslandstand1

I'm hoping JWP does stay, and I think he may well do, but it has to depend on what else happens in the next month or so - like who the fuk is going to be the manager? What dross that we already have will be going? Will we actually some decent Champ players in who will clearly progress to Prem standard? Will the owners actually realise they cannot do this on the cheap?
At least Marcus did all of that when we were in Div 3 and not just look at making a quick buck and looked ahead a bit

The imminent managerial appointment would very much appear to smack of doing it on the cheap.

If Martin only has a year left on his contract, the compo to Swansea will probably be no more than £1 million.

Can’t see Ward-Prowse being attracted to stay by Russell Martin’s appointment.

Bit of inside news on 17:45 - May 19 with 1027 viewsarfurdent

Better off going for Steve Martin

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024