Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New CEO from Dyson 11:40 - Jun 27 with 1892 viewsButty101

Set to make sweeping changes

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/parsons-appointed-chief-executive-

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

New CEO from Dyson on 11:46 - Jun 27 with 1852 viewsPatfromPoole

Let’s hope he cleans up the squad by getting rid of all the waste.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

New CEO from Dyson on 12:13 - Jun 27 with 1804 viewscocklebreath

Hopefully we’ll start hoovering up some talent

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

New CEO from Dyson on 12:22 - Jun 27 with 1795 views1885_SFC

I want words with our new CEO.

I spent 3 hours in A&E the other week. The Dyson Ball vacuum has a very misleading name.

Old School is Cool

New CEO from Dyson on 13:46 - Jun 27 with 1743 viewsPatfromPoole

Rather intriguingly, it seems it was only a few weeks ago he was appointed by a completely different company after leaving Dyson.

Plot thickens.

https://www.businessupnorth.co.uk/aibytech-appoints-former-dyson-executive-phil-

New CEO from Dyson on 13:57 - Jun 27 with 1732 viewsMattFinish

New CEO from Dyson on 13:46 - Jun 27 by PatfromPoole

Rather intriguingly, it seems it was only a few weeks ago he was appointed by a completely different company after leaving Dyson.

Plot thickens.

https://www.businessupnorth.co.uk/aibytech-appoints-former-dyson-executive-phil-

In yer face Aibytech
New CEO from Dyson on 14:01 - Jun 27 with 1728 viewsMattFinish

What happens when you put your penis in a vaccuum cleaner?

You get thrown out of Argos
New CEO from Dyson on 14:25 - Jun 27 with 1703 viewsPatfromPoole

New CEO from Dyson on 13:57 - Jun 27 by MattFinish

In yer face Aibytech

His LinkedIn says he is at Aibytech and Saints, so maybe he is just working for us part-time (????)….

New CEO from Dyson on 14:26 - Jun 27 with 1702 viewsPatfromPoole

Played for Woking in the early 2000’s, so this puts him ahead of Ankersen…..

Login to get fewer ads

New CEO from Dyson on 14:53 - Jun 27 with 1668 viewsdirk_doone

New CEO from Dyson on 14:25 - Jun 27 by PatfromPoole

His LinkedIn says he is at Aibytech and Saints, so maybe he is just working for us part-time (????)….

Developing baby products may prepare him for working with our new signings.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

New CEO from Dyson on 15:29 - Jun 27 with 1628 viewsarfurdent

New CEO from Dyson on 14:53 - Jun 27 by dirk_doone

Developing baby products may prepare him for working with our new signings.

plenty of dummies last season

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

New CEO from Dyson on 16:20 - Jun 27 with 1598 viewsMattFinish

What, like Salisu?
New CEO from Dyson on 16:24 - Jun 27 with 1596 viewsLondonSaint76

New CEO from Dyson on 14:26 - Jun 27 by PatfromPoole

Played for Woking in the early 2000’s, so this puts him ahead of Ankersen…..

I used to play football in the back garden with my daughter and our Siberian Husky - that puts me ahead of Ankersen…..

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

New CEO from Dyson on 16:26 - Jun 27 with 1593 viewsLondonSaint76

Can RM play the sweeper system at the back?

New CEO from Dyson on 17:17 - Jun 27 with 1536 viewskingslandstand1

"and importantly their bold and ambitious goals for the future"

So will they share some of those with the fans or is it just the "get back to the Premiership as soon as possible"

If so, why is it all we hear about are our best players now with a price on their heads
New CEO from Dyson on 17:30 - Jun 27 with 1518 viewsPatfromPoole

New CEO from Dyson on 17:17 - Jun 27 by kingslandstand1

So will they share some of those with the fans or is it just the "get back to the Premiership as soon as possible"

If so, why is it all we hear about are our best players now with a price on their heads

BOLDLY AND BRAVELY is now replaced by BOLD AND AMBITIOUS.

Please note, Mr. Saintwizzler.

New CEO from Dyson on 18:02 - Jun 27 with 1482 viewskernow

The whole thing sucks.
New CEO from Dyson on 21:31 - Jun 27 with 1366 viewsGRIM

New CEO from Dyson on 18:02 - Jun 27 by kernow

The whole thing sucks.

Not another sucker.
We've had a few of them.
New CEO from Dyson on 22:46 - Jun 27 with 1322 viewsarfurdent

New CEO from Dyson on 21:31 - Jun 27 by GRIM

Not another sucker.
We've had a few of them.

bit of a blow that

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

New CEO from Dyson on 11:01 - Jun 28 with 1214 viewsSaintNick

New CEO from Dyson on 16:24 - Jun 27 by LondonSaint76

I used to play football in the back garden with my daughter and our Siberian Husky - that puts me ahead of Ankersen…..

It is very easy to make glib comments about Ankersen, but you do know he played professionally for Midjytland before injury ended his career, ironically not in a game in his back garden against his children and a husky and that he became Chairman at the club and oversaw their first Danish Superleague title before joining Brentford in 2015 and building them up to the position they hold today in the Premier League.

Ankersen might have made mistakes last season but that doesn't mean he doesnt know what he is doing going forward

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

New CEO from Dyson on 11:02 - Jun 28 with 1214 viewsSaintNick

New CEO from Dyson on 17:17 - Jun 27 by kingslandstand1

Possibly because he has no control over agents putting stories in the press linking our players with other clubs

New CEO from Dyson on 14:01 - Jun 28 with 1159 viewsAvior

Looks like he is already reading The Ugly Inside. His Linkedin now says he just part-time Chairman at Aibytech and full-time at the Mighty Saints.
New CEO from Dyson on 14:10 - Jun 28 with 1155 viewsSaintNick

New CEO from Dyson on 14:01 - Jun 28 by Avior

Looks like he is already reading The Ugly Inside. His Linkedin now says he just part-time Chairman at Aibytech and full-time at the Mighty Saints.

The power of this website is far reaching

New CEO from Dyson on 15:19 - Jun 28 with 1122 viewsLondonSaint76

New CEO from Dyson on 11:01 - Jun 28 by SaintNick

It is very easy to make glib comments about Ankersen, but you do know he played professionally for Midjytland before injury ended his career, ironically not in a game in his back garden against his children and a husky and that he became Chairman at the club and oversaw their first Danish Superleague title before joining Brentford in 2015 and building them up to the position they hold today in the Premier League.

Ankersen might have made mistakes last season but that doesn't mean he doesnt know what he is doing going forward

Fair comment Nick, I didn’t realise he had pro playing history so I stand corrected. Have to say I am finding it hard to have any faith in his judgement given what has happened to date but as you have said we can’t change what has happened so I just hope things improve and that past mistakes will be learnt from. I will still be there this coming season and will give 100% backing to the new look team on match days.
To lighten the mood - the husky was a great goalkeeper, get her to sit in the middle of a 5 A Side goal and she’d save a penalty! Go top left or top right and she’d leap up and knock the ball down with her front paws. She could destroy a Sondico ball in under 3 minutes but she could not get her teeth through a Mitre Max or Multiplex…

New CEO from Dyson on 15:52 - Jun 28 with 1113 viewsSaintNick

New CEO from Dyson on 15:19 - Jun 28 by LondonSaint76

Fair comment Nick, I didn’t realise he had pro playing history so I stand corrected. Have to say I am finding it hard to have any faith in his judgement given what has happened to date but as you have said we can’t change what has happened so I just hope things improve and that past mistakes will be learnt from. I will still be there this coming season and will give 100% backing to the new look team on match days.
To lighten the mood - the husky was a great goalkeeper, get her to sit in the middle of a 5 A Side goal and she’d save a penalty! Go top left or top right and she’d leap up and knock the ball down with her front paws. She could destroy a Sondico ball in under 3 minutes but she could not get her teeth through a Mitre Max or Multiplex…

Dogs tend to play possession football, probably mine would be suited to a deep holding role in Russell Martin's team, perhaps as a late sub when we are 1-0 up, he has an ability to get the ball in his mouth and not let anyone get possession.

Mitre Multiplex balls were the best you could get, they went out of fashion about 20 years ago sadly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024