Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan 22:23 - Sep 5 with 2683 viewsPatfromPoole

[Post edited 5 Sep 2023 22:25]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 04:12 - Sep 6 with 2515 viewssaintwizzler

Another cocky looking kunt who’ll become an overnight millionaire.
And on the day we finally get shot of Djenepo.
We’ll never learn…

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhßttl?

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 07:33 - Sep 6 with 2442 viewssaint22

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 04:12 - Sep 6 by saintwizzler

Another cocky looking kunt who’ll become an overnight millionaire.
And on the day we finally get shot of Djenepo.
We’ll never learn…

We really don't do we?
In every aspect of player recruitment in recent seasons
We need a keeper, two CBs, a solid midfielder and a striker all of proven quality - STILL!!
And have done for years and here we are selling one over priced failure and now bringing in yet another with 'potential'
Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 08:19 - Sep 6 with 2397 viewsSonicBoom

Well at least you gave him a chance. You waited until you'd seen one photo before writing him off.
Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 08:33 - Sep 6 with 2381 viewsPatfromPoole

He could be very good.

But I would rather get a new goalkeeper.

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 09:54 - Sep 6 with 2316 viewssaint22

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 08:33 - Sep 6 by PatfromPoole

He could be very good.

But I would rather get a new goalkeeper.

Granted he could well be
In which case we will get half a season of him and then 50m
Or he will be cack and run around providing nada a la Mara Djenepo Tall Paul Carillo Elyouseless etc etc
Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:34 - Sep 6 with 2124 viewsPatfromPoole

He looks good on American football pitches 🤷‍♀️

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:36 - Sep 6 with 2117 viewsPatfromPoole

He is playing for us in a behind closed doors friendly today apparently…..

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:39 - Sep 6 with 2112 viewssaint901

Well, we're all in a positive mood today I see.

I don't know anything about this player and for all I know he could be great at our level or pants, but I'm prepared to actually watch him play before deciding.

I have seen a fair bit of MLS both live and on the TV and certainly some of the better teams would give Champ sides a game. They are less reliant on foreign talent these days and their home grown players are more "aware" than they were even 5 years ago.

Let's see what he's like before deciding we don't like him?

(And how do we pronounce his name?)
Login to get fewer ads

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:52 - Sep 6 with 2095 viewsPatfromPoole

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:39 - Sep 6 by saint901

Well, we're all in a positive mood today I see.

I don't know anything about this player and for all I know he could be great at our level or pants, but I'm prepared to actually watch him play before deciding.

I have seen a fair bit of MLS both live and on the TV and certainly some of the better teams would give Champ sides a game. They are less reliant on foreign talent these days and their home grown players are more "aware" than they were even 5 years ago.

Let's see what he's like before deciding we don't like him?

(And how do we pronounce his name?)

I’m more than prepared to have an open mind on him.

I noticed on Saturday at Sunderland how small a team we looked compared to them; we could definitely do with more height in the team.

I would be calling him Ade.

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:57 - Sep 6 with 2091 viewsGRIM

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:34 - Sep 6 by PatfromPoole

He looks good on American football pitches 🤷‍♀️

Watched his video & he certainly looks the business."BUT" so did Mara + Anuacho + Orsic look good their promotional videos.
The videos only show their best bits.
But he's a freebie & can't be any worse than some we already have.
Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:22 - Sep 7 with 1716 viewsPatfromPoole

NEWS THAT MIGHT BE HOTTER THAN THE WEATHER……….

https://thesaintsfcblog.wixsite.com/website/post/excl-saints-closer-to-signing-a

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:27 - Sep 7 with 1708 viewsPatfromPoole

From various footage, he reminds me a bit of a young Yaya Toure, does young Adeteye Gbadehan….

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:43 - Sep 7 with 1681 viewsLondonSaint76

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 13:27 - Sep 7 by PatfromPoole

From various footage, he reminds me a bit of a young Yaya Toure, does young Adeteye Gbadehan….

And same song works if you split his first name in half…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 14:16 - Sep 7 with 1650 viewsFlamingbankers

Hilarious - the guy looks to have barely performed at Hampshire League level so far. Another joke signing I hope he's not.
Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 14:35 - Sep 7 with 1633 viewsPatfromPoole

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 14:16 - Sep 7 by Flamingbankers

Hilarious - the guy looks to have barely performed at Hampshire League level so far. Another joke signing I hope he's not.

What level had Sam Amo performed at before this season though?

I’m quite open-minded about this.

At least he wouldn’t cost what Onuachu did.

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 14:59 - Sep 7 with 1624 viewssaintsfanbrock

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 14:35 - Sep 7 by PatfromPoole

Agree with this, no signing fee - if he looks good enough on a trial at the age of 20 with no history his wages are going to be pocket change and it makes the whole deal a no brainer!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2023 14:59]
Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 16:42 - Sep 7 with 1517 viewsSFC_Referee

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 07:33 - Sep 6 by saint22

We really don't do we?
In every aspect of player recruitment in recent seasons
We need a keeper, two CBs, a solid midfielder and a striker all of proven quality - STILL!!
And have done for years and here we are selling one over priced failure and now bringing in yet another with 'potential'

Well if he is any good then maybe he could be that midfielder we need. And with Che staying, as well as Ross Stewart signing I don’t think we need much support up front either.
But tbf we definitely needed another centre half and maybe another goalie I will agree, as we should’ve certainly gotten in the centre half before the window closed

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 18:24 - Sep 7 with 1450 viewsFlamingbankers

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 14:35 - Sep 7 by PatfromPoole

Sam played at Saints B level , a pretty high amateur standard. My point is: why is a big deal 'Hot Signing News' being made of somebody totally untested - until now. Why bother making such a fuss of it until he's played a few matches at least at B team level?

Who cares whether he's signed for a fee or not? He's probably had more publicity than Tall Paul already - who I don't think has been given a fair or enough opportunity because Rusty Martin doesn't deem will fit into his idea of a team.

To me this is just bigging up anybody who passes through Southampton FC doors. When's the effective end product going to be seen? We're still waiting after a couple of disastrous years.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2023 18:25]
Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 20:35 - Sep 7 with 1345 viewsPatfromPoole

Hot signing news - Adeteye Gbadehan on 18:24 - Sep 7 by Flamingbankers

Sam played at Saints B level , a pretty high amateur standard. My point is: why is a big deal 'Hot Signing News' being made of somebody totally untested - until now. Why bother making such a fuss of it until he's played a few matches at least at B team level?

Who cares whether he's signed for a fee or not? He's probably had more publicity than Tall Paul already - who I don't think has been given a fair or enough opportunity because Rusty Martin doesn't deem will fit into his idea of a team.

To me this is just bigging up anybody who passes through Southampton FC doors. When's the effective end product going to be seen? We're still waiting after a couple of disastrous years.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2023 18:25]

OK, I admit that in a short period of a few days where:-

1. We are bereft of any club action
2. We are on a downer after a major gubbing on Saturday
3. The transfer window has closed, which had seemingly closed the door on any more incomings (which we may well need)…….

I got a bit carried away.

I humbly apologise, and any snippets I pick up in future will be referred to as “Cold Signing News”.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024