Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Arsenal Tonight 10:10 - Nov 22 with 993 viewsSaintNick

Who is attending the womens game at St Mary's this evening, they say over 10,000 tickets have already been sold.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton V Arsenal Tonight on 10:30 - Nov 22 with 969 viewsChesham_Saint

No irony intended here and good luck to them ,but I have absolutely no interest in women’s football whatsoever. It has no relevance to my support for SFC that I can see, or am I missing something?
[Post edited 24 Nov 2023 11:07]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Southampton V Arsenal Tonight on 10:53 - Nov 22 with 956 viewsButty101

Southampton V Arsenal Tonight on 10:30 - Nov 22 by Chesham_Saint

No irony intended here and good luck to them ,but I have absolutely no interest in women’s football whatsoever. It has no relevance to my support for SFC that I can see, or am I missing something?
[Post edited 24 Nov 2023 11:07]

Totally agree no interest what so ever. I hope it dosent cost anything from the mens team budget to run the womans team.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton V Arsenal Tonight on 12:05 - Nov 22 with 923 viewsBLEEDRED

Its 6.30 tomorrow! (Granddaughter dragging me along)
Southampton V Arsenal Tonight on 13:15 - Nov 22 with 880 viewsSaintNick

Southampton V Arsenal Tonight on 10:53 - Nov 22 by Butty101

Totally agree no interest what so ever. I hope it dosent cost anything from the mens team budget to run the womans team.

I would say it must cost something from the mens budget in that if we werent spending the money on the Women's team then we could spend it on the mens side.

However that could be said about any expense we have, if we didn't paint the stadium then we could put it towards a new player

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton V Arsenal Tonight on 16:10 - Nov 22 with 811 viewsgrumpy

Might be a bit cold and Lonely,Nick. Its tomorrow at 18;30 .
Southampton V Arsenal Tonight on 14:10 - Nov 23 with 599 viewsTimSaint

I see Saints are still trying to push this with yesterday's email, inviting me to purchase tickets and be part of history. Further reading and the history bit is actually because we have never played Arsenal before. (we are in different leagues and this is a league cup match).

Apparently I will also get the chance to be part of a record breaking crowd for our women's match, as they have already sold over 12,500 tickets and hospitality has sold out.

Good luck to them, but it really isn't for me. I don't feel the same vibe. I have been to 1 game (took my daughter, as she wanted to experience it), but that was enough. I would not go, even if my Season Ticket enabled me free entry.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024