Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict 11:20 - Dec 17 with 1366 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/61498/southampton-v-blac

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 11:49 - Dec 17 with 1306 views1ASIN12

It is so nice going to home games and seeing Saints win , especially after the last 2 seasons or so where we had a shit home record .

The last 2 home games have been as comfortable as any and it’s great to see.

Martin always seems to big Stephens up so with games coming up thick and fast in the next 2 weeks I suspect we will change our centre back pairing of Bednarek / Bellis which hopefully won’t have a negative effect . I think our run of good results started with a settled CB pairing.

We have given ourselves a fantastic chance of making the playoffs.

Danny Ings ? Don’t really see that happening to be honest ?
Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 12:04 - Dec 17 with 1281 viewsPatfromPoole

Re the subs, Downes had been booked and possibly not 100% after his illness.

He has become a bit indispensable; missed him at Watford and Coventry.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 12:11 - Dec 17 with 1264 views1ASIN12

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 12:04 - Dec 17 by PatfromPoole

Re the subs, Downes had been booked and possibly not 100% after his illness.

He has become a bit indispensable; missed him at Watford and Coventry.

Yep I understood both the Downes sub and to some extent giving Stephens a run out in what was turning out to be a comfortable game for us .
Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 12:35 - Dec 17 with 1227 viewsChesham_Saint

I was only able to watch on the football league show. Result aside, that bloody awful "Yay! we've scored!!" noddy dance music is utterly cretinous. No other club seems to do this. It's so embarrassing and pointless.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 13:53 - Dec 17 with 1137 viewscocklebreath

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 12:35 - Dec 17 by Chesham_Saint

I was only able to watch on the football league show. Result aside, that bloody awful "Yay! we've scored!!" noddy dance music is utterly cretinous. No other club seems to do this. It's so embarrassing and pointless.

Don’t get me started on the zombie dance, its noddier than noddy

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 13:54 - Dec 17 with 1134 viewsfelly1

Most fans seem to like it.
I like the fact the club are trying to make things a little more fun and entertaining...
Its not the 1980s anymore.
Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 14:18 - Dec 17 with 1104 viewsSouthamptonfan

"I also expect a surprise signing in January up front"

What do you know that we don't know? Danny Ings?

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 14:31 - Dec 17 with 1089 viewsWints76

Mara's goal has put him level with the season with Broja
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 14:37 - Dec 17 with 1080 viewsPatfromPoole

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 14:31 - Dec 17 by Wints76

Mara's goal has put him level with the season with Broja

Don’t you bloody start…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 16:30 - Dec 17 with 995 viewscocklebreath

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 13:54 - Dec 17 by felly1

I like the fact the club are trying to make things a little more fun and entertaining...

Fun? Fook me if that’s your idea of fun you must be a barrel of laughs

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 17:32 - Dec 17 with 926 viewsfelly1

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 16:30 - Dec 17 by cocklebreath

Fun? Fook me if that’s your idea of fun you must be a barrel of laughs

I do like a little trip to Shirley Library from time to time.
Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 18:26 - Dec 17 with 892 viewsTripleNiemi

It’s a Yank thing and very commonplace in the National Hockey League. I love it as you can see all the noddy’s acting like plumbs with their mobiles aloft - a wonderful sight.

All we really need now is for Sammy Saint to have one of those bazooka guns so he can start firing some t shirts into the crowd. Might mention it at the next fans forum…..

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 00:19 - Dec 18 with 723 viewsChesham_Saint

Southampton V Blackburn Rovers The Verdict on 13:54 - Dec 17 by felly1

Most fans? I simply do not believe that. And it’s not harking back to the 80s, it’s about genuine passion and being able to savour a goal. If you want your emotions programmed try another sport.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024