Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management 18:25 - Jan 2 with 1856 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/61619/ralph-hasenhuttl-s

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 20:52 - Jan 2 with 1663 viewsButty101

Shows how low is stock is now

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 23:12 - Jan 2 with 1522 viewshedgeend61

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/birmingham/next-permanent

Not much of a guide really as Steve Cooper favourite and there's no chance of him going there,
Ralph doesn't make the list.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 11:16 - Jan 3 with 1293 viewsHollywood56

I would of preferred him to of stayed, look at the shit we've had since he was sacked, all the players that he brought in but never got the chance to train or play with have come back to bite us on the ass. And before you try to chastise me for my opinion, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!!! I wish him ALL the luck in the world, he did us proud for a long time. Just look at what the owners are still doing to our club, FUC**N Ruining it.
[Post edited 3 Jan 11:18]
Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 12:51 - Jan 3 with 1239 viewsPatfromPoole

Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 11:16 - Jan 3 by Hollywood56

I would of preferred him to of stayed, look at the shit we've had since he was sacked, all the players that he brought in but never got the chance to train or play with have come back to bite us on the ass. And before you try to chastise me for my opinion, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!!! I wish him ALL the luck in the world, he did us proud for a long time. Just look at what the owners are still doing to our club, FUC**N Ruining it.

At the risk of inviting fury in capital letters....

Which players did Hassenhutl bring in that he didn't have the chance to train or play with, sir?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 12:53 - Jan 3 with 1237 viewsHollywood56

Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 12:51 - Jan 3 by PatfromPoole

At the risk of inviting fury in capital letters....

Which players did Hassenhutl bring in that he didn't have the chance to train or play with, sir?

The 9 or so that were purchased just before they sacked him Sir
Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 12:56 - Jan 3 with 1234 viewsPatfromPoole

Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 12:53 - Jan 3 by Hollywood56

I think at various points he chose not to pick most of them at one point or another.

You're including Larios in that list presumably, and we could conceivably sack another 5 managers before anybody sees him appear ever again.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 19:14 - Jan 3 with 1087 viewshedgeend61

Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 11:16 - Jan 3 by Hollywood56

You may be right, but in his last 26 PL games he won 4 and attained 17 points which suggests you're not.

There's a case to say he previously over achieved, but you'll get found out in time with a poor squad, only one player from last season now plays regular PL football, and we paid not a penny for him.
And he probably wouldn't have wasted plenty more millions on more dross in January to make us worse.

You can get lucky once or twice, but nobody gets lucky all the time.
Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 21:07 - Jan 3 with 1005 viewsRon11

Ralph Hasenhuttl Set To Return To Management on 12:53 - Jan 3 by Hollywood56

Matches the 9 goals put past us without reply on two occasions under his 'leadership'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024