Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker 08:25 - Jun 7 with 960 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62531/southampton-linked

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 09:22 - Jun 7 with 891 viewssaints__fan__73

Juanmi?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 09:27 - Jun 7 with 882 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 09:22 - Jun 7 by saints__fan__73

Juanmi?

There is absolutely no comparison, if you read the article, Brereton Diaz is an English born player with proven experience in the Championship and Premier League who just happens to be playing in Spain.

Whereas Juanmi was Spanish and seems to have done ok since leaving Southampton.

Little piece of advice know your stats before typing

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 09:57 - Jun 7 with 846 viewsfelly1

Like the look of this guy.
He's a realistic signing if Che goes.
Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 10:35 - Jun 7 with 808 viewssaints__fan__73

Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 09:27 - Jun 7 by SaintNick

There is absolutely no comparison, if you read the article, Brereton Diaz is an English born player with proven experience in the Championship and Premier League who just happens to be playing in Spain.

Whereas Juanmi was Spanish and seems to have done ok since leaving Southampton.

Little piece of advice know your stats before typing

T'was a joke Nicholas.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 16:38 - Jun 7 with 642 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 10:35 - Jun 7 by saints__fan__73

T'was a joke Nicholas.

You telling jokes that is a new Juan On Mi

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 16:01 - Jun 8 with 460 viewsScoot

I know show reals shouldn't be something you judge a player on but still
I hope we get him. Two footed, scores from inside and outside the box can run, takes pens and free-kicks, and also gets the odd goal off his bean. Come on, Saints, make this happen. COYR ❤️⚪️⚽️⚪️❤️

Poll: Should NJ go?

Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 18:16 - Jun 8 with 424 viewsRichSaints89

Can’t say I know much about him but also can’t say I’m blown away by the stats. I guess as a rotational guy he may be ok? But we need an upgrade on Che.
Southampton Linked With La Liga Striker on 09:21 - Jun 12 with 151 viewsdirk_doone

John Kennedy from Fluminense would be much better value but I'm not sure we could get a work permit for him as he doesn't have a full Brazilian cap yet. He'll probably end up at a big European club one day.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024