Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unreleased Stevie 23:28 - Sep 28 with 185 viewsfranniesTache

Not de ridder, but mr wonderful himself, Stevie wonder.

Ahead of the 50th anniversary tour of arguably his best lp (not my favourite that’s music of my mind) he’s dropped an ep of songs that didn’t make the cut for the album.

I’m still gutted I missed out on tickets for his O2 shows as they’re on nights I’m already busy, but this is a next best thing. I just hope it gets a physical release as I’ve got all of his records up to the early 80s when he went too cheesy for me

https://open.spotify.com/album
0
Unreleased Stevie on 02:00 - Sep 29 with 63 views1885_SFC

Phil Daniels ; anyone else going to this next month? Really looking forward to it:

https://www.thorndenhall.co.uk

Old Skool is Kool

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026