Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could there be crowds at Carabo cup and FA cup finals ? 13:57 - Feb 16 with 1014 views1teeminants

I was talking about the possibility of this yesterday with my brother now this has come up today.

15,000 each ? The ground is big enough this could work .

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/13864/12219305/fa-cup-carabao-cup-finals

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Could there be crowds at Carabo cup and FA cup finals ? on 14:57 - Feb 16 with 977 viewsSaintNick

wont be 15,000 more like 10-12 k each with the other 5-10k being fa and sponsors

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Could there be crowds at Carabo cup and FA cup finals ? on 15:01 - Feb 16 with 976 viewsSaintsforeverj

If society opens up in April, plus heading towards the summer, with the NHS not likely to be under strain, then surely fans should be allowed back. They should allow 5 thousand back to St Mary's even for the final few games. The issue I would think with the cup final, is 10 000 fans travelling there. How would they ensure they get there without thousands mixing along the way?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Could there be crowds at Carabo cup and FA cup finals ? on 16:26 - Feb 16 with 943 views1teeminants

Could there be crowds at Carabo cup and FA cup finals ? on 14:57 - Feb 16 by SaintNick

wont be 15,000 more like 10-12 k each with the other 5-10k being fa and sponsors

Just had my Covid jab confirmed too for next Tuesday. See you in The Green Man . 🍺😃

If this were to happen those fans who asked for refunds wouldn’t have much chance of getting a ticket should we get there. Glad I opted to keep money in club .
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 16:35]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024