Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich 21:40 - Feb 6 with 963 viewsPatfromPoole

Seem to be a club who have faith in their fans.

They have taken the full 9,000 allocation for their 5th round tie at Spurs, also on a Wednesday night.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Norwich on 21:43 - Feb 6 with 951 viewsSaintsforeverj

Our club, our owner and leaders do not care about us fans. That comes across loud and clear. Gao uses the club and its fans to make as much money as possible it seems.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 21:46]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Norwich on 22:02 - Feb 6 with 926 viewsPatfromPoole

If they don’t care much for the fans, it makes me wonder how much they care about the staff.

I do worry that we could have a significant player exodus in the summer.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Norwich on 22:21 - Feb 6 with 890 viewsthis_charming_man

The club don’t make any money selling away tickets so why would they be arsed to do it when they could be spending that time thinking of more ways to get money out of the fan base

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Norwich on 22:31 - Feb 6 with 878 viewsTimSaint

To be fair to Saints, we sold out our 5,690 allocation in under 2 days, barely making it to General Sale - much to the total amazement of some on here.

Also, as our game was a replay, we had less time to plan travel and book time off etc, so it was a fabulous effort last night.

Who is to say that if we had been drawn away to Spurs in the 5th round, that we wouldn't have sold 9k ? After all, we could have sold a lot more last night too and I know a few who missed out a they could only buy on general sale. Plus it is a step nearer the final and as it proved last night, a chance for many to do the new ground that couldn't for the league game.

TimSaint

Norwich on 23:05 - Feb 6 with 840 viewsAndrewW_London

I know it's highly unlikely but how good would it be to see Norwich beat Spurs in the next round! There is nothing whatsoever to admire about Spurs. They are a desipicable club who don't deserve to be in the fifth round after we outplayed them last night and they cheated their way into a penalty.

Twickenham Saint

Norwich on 06:42 - Feb 7 with 760 viewsMattFinish

Norwich on 22:02 - Feb 6 by PatfromPoole

If they don’t care much for the fans, it makes me wonder how much they care about the staff.

I do worry that we could have a significant player exodus in the summer.

Completely agree Pat. We could easily lose Ings, Hojbjerg, Bertrand, Bednarek, Redmond and I'm certain they'll all go if RH leaves or vice versa.
I'm sure Gao will replace them with nice cheap loanees
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 6:43]
Norwich on 09:11 - Feb 7 with 670 viewsSalisburySaint

Noramlly agree regards Allocations, but think you are being unfair on this one

Saints had only 1 week to sell and distribute tickets, and fans only had a few days to arrange time off work

Norwich have 1 month for them and supporters to get organised, i'd like to think Saints in those circumstances would have taken 9,000 tickets too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024