Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL owners wealth Gao is rich 14:28 - Feb 16 with 1099 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/666456/ranking-premier-leagu

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1544696-every-premier-league-cl

Today's sun also quoting Gao as having 3.1 billion.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2020 14:33]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 14:33 - Feb 16 with 1082 viewsRon11

Lander Sports Development is a real estate company?
PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 14:43 - Feb 16 with 1060 viewsSaintsforeverj

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 14:33 - Feb 16 by Ron11

Lander Sports Development is a real estate company?

Apparently. Interesting that he is in the top half of richest owners in the PL according to latest research.

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 14:56 - Feb 16 with 1042 viewsTripleNiemi

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 14:43 - Feb 16 by Saintsforeverj

Apparently. Interesting that he is in the top half of richest owners in the PL according to latest research.

I really would love to know his reasons for buying into the club. Seriously, could it have been his love of football and the PL? Love of the UK and the South Coast? Love of how organically run the club has been, or what?

Why Saints?

Serious questions and not having a pop here.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 15:47 - Feb 16 with 982 viewsSaintsforeverj

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 14:56 - Feb 16 by TripleNiemi

I really would love to know his reasons for buying into the club. Seriously, could it have been his love of football and the PL? Love of the UK and the South Coast? Love of how organically run the club has been, or what?

Why Saints?

Serious questions and not having a pop here.

Well we know one thing. He certainly doesn't intend to invest any of his 3.1 Billion into the team.

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 12:57 - Feb 17 with 690 viewsSaintNick

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 15:47 - Feb 16 by Saintsforeverj

Well we know one thing. He certainly doesn't intend to invest any of his 3.1 Billion into the team.

Yes we know it so why not move on, personally I wouldnt blame him given the number of our supporters who are not investing their own wealth into turning up at St mary's this season and the stick he gets on social media, that hardly encourages him does it ?

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 13:05 - Feb 17 with 681 viewsButty101

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 12:57 - Feb 17 by SaintNick

Yes we know it so why not move on, personally I wouldnt blame him given the number of our supporters who are not investing their own wealth into turning up at St mary's this season and the stick he gets on social media, that hardly encourages him does it ?

You talk about moving on, but you are still stuck on Cortsese and blaming him. If ever someone needs to move on....

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 13:05 - Feb 17 with 680 viewsSaintsforeverj

Should it not go the other way Nick? If the owner invested or showed some interest or care in his customers, the fans would turn up? Have you ever heard of the restaurant that improves its food to the customers, when they bother to turn up. The better service the restaurant provides, the more people who go to the restaurant right?

Whilst I appreciate the view of it is what it is, view, as a Saints fan, I know the fans will vote with their feet ( Doesn't include me by the way, I was there Saturday). Not getting a decent defender is the most frustrating thing. You must be frustrated as the rest of us, that despite having a billion aire owner and the lowest net spend, we have had the same useless defence for about 4 years. How can you not be annoyed with the club for this rediculous fact?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 13:08]

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 17:45 - Feb 17 with 602 viewsDorsetIan

Nick, I appreciate that as the moderator of a Saints fan site, you probably want to keep on reasonably good terms with the Club. Also that you have said many times that there are a lot worse than Gao, which must be true.

But do you really have to defend every complaint against the man quite so vehemently? It seems to me that the best that can be said about him is all in terms of what he hasn't done. He hasn't stripped millions out of the club; he hasn't interfered in the day to day management of the team; he hasn't mortgaged us to the hilt and bankrupted us with crazy purchases. Again, all of that true.

But in terms of what he has actually brought to the club re financial backing and ambition, it's pretty clear so far that he's been a disappointment. To say that we seem to be living from hand to mouth is an understatement and in terms of words or actions that might suggest that we want to do more than just hover around the bottom half of the Premier League - forget it.

When he bought the club, we were already pretty steady financially. He's kept the show on the road for a couple of years by not doing very much. Is it unfair to say that pretty much anyone could have done that and that therefore he's been a disappointment?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Login to get fewer ads

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 18:45 - Feb 17 with 583 viewsdirk_doone

Sadly, it's not true; it's just something the Sun made up.

The truth is he doesn't have any money; Wolves' owners do though:

https://www.forbes.com/china-billionaires/list/3/#tab:overall

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 18:49 - Feb 17 with 572 viewsJaySaint

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 18:45 - Feb 17 by dirk_doone

Sadly, it's not true; it's just something the Sun made up.

The truth is he doesn't have any money; Wolves' owners do though:

https://www.forbes.com/china-billionaires/list/3/#tab:overall

someone has $16.6bn that started with pig breeding.........

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

PL owners wealth Gao is poor on 18:56 - Feb 17 with 562 viewsdirk_doone

PL owners wealth Gao is rich on 18:49 - Feb 17 by JaySaint

someone has $16.6bn that started with pig breeding.........

He's no fool. There are 1.4 billion people in China and they all eat pork as their main meat. Qin Yinglin, chairman of China's Muyuan Foodstuff, made his fortune as the country's largest pig breeder in the world's biggest pork market. He graduated from Henan Agricultural University with a major in animal husbandry and started his own business with 22 pigs.

Now, unlike Gao, whose money went to Kat and not into pigs, he really is rich.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024