Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Che Adams 15:43 - Mar 1 with 1398 viewsgrumpy

Can anyone enlighten me to whats going on with him?
We bought him for 15 million and rejected 3 offers from Leeds United.
Now he doesn't seem to get many 1st team starts.
What with Carrillo and Lemina etc out on loan it all seem a bit of a mess.
Che Adams on 15:52 - Mar 1 with 1389 viewssaint22

I would think it’s the fact that Ings couldn’t stop scoring and even Long has found the net plus Obafemi and each time he has got in - pass to Armstrong a giants villa aside - he hasn’t really set the world alight
It is odd though, as odd as leaving two right backs on the bench or playing Danso everywhere but CB
Che Adams on 17:30 - Mar 1 with 1319 viewsgrumpy

I would like to see him more in Midfield.
Che Adams on 18:54 - Mar 1 with 1252 viewsthis_charming_man

Che Adams on 17:30 - Mar 1 by grumpy

I would like to see him more in Midfield.

You’d like to see Che Adams play in midfield?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Che Adams on 20:19 - Mar 1 with 1177 viewsIngskneeslide

Che Adams on 15:52 - Mar 1 by saint22

I would think it’s the fact that Ings couldn’t stop scoring and even Long has found the net plus Obafemi and each time he has got in - pass to Armstrong a giants villa aside - he hasn’t really set the world alight
It is odd though, as odd as leaving two right backs on the bench or playing Danso everywhere but CB

Don’t worry, Ralph will be gone soon due to lack of investment and you can pretend to be outraged about it when secretly you’ll be delighted.
Che Adams on 21:25 - Mar 1 with 1130 viewshedgeend61

Che Adams on 20:19 - Mar 1 by Ingskneeslide

Don’t worry, Ralph will be gone soon due to lack of investment and you can pretend to be outraged about it when secretly you’ll be delighted.

"What with Carrillo and Lemina etc out on loan it all seem a bit of a mess".

Well Carrillo scored his first La Liga goal of the season after 26 games yesterday
Who said he was rubbish.

Rose like a salmon he did, should put a few quid on his value (hopefully may get a tenner back now), though unlikely to save them from relegation, understandable really after having Pellegrino running the show for 15 months till last October.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 21:28]
Che Adams on 09:23 - Mar 3 with 859 viewsTimSaint

Che scored for the U23 side last night v Leicester, but despite going 1 up, we lost 3-1.
Maybe it will give him a bit of a boost for Saturday and he can pop his Prem cherry v Newcastle.

TimSaint

Che Adams on 15:37 - Mar 3 with 761 viewssfc1971

Give the lad a chance to settle in, a bit of time away from the 1st team the added pressure, etc may do the world of good. it`s obvious his confidence is shot at the moment.

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024