Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2020 Postponed 12:50 - Mar 17 with 655 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52182/euro-2020-postpone

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Euro 2020 Postponed on 12:58 - Mar 17 with 639 viewsCapt_Koons

Inevitable really. I presume it will be the same venues when it is played next year. Not sure it will be enough to save this season's Premier League. My guess is it will be scrubbed.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Euro 2020 Postponed on 13:14 - Mar 17 with 617 viewsPatfromPoole

Dammit.

Far bigger issues to be concerned with, but having tickets for every England game through to the Final is something I wish I hadn’t got.

Just glad I hadn’t booked flights for Rome.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Euro 2020 Postponed on 13:26 - Mar 17 with 608 viewsDorsetIan

Interesting that the Japanese are still insisting that the Olympics will still go ahead - due to start on 22 July.

Euros decision v sensible, and will provide the space to now finish this season's matches, although probably behind closed doors, would be my guess.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Euro 2020 Postponed on 13:49 - Mar 17 with 590 viewsKennington

Euro 2020 Postponed on 13:26 - Mar 17 by DorsetIan

Interesting that the Japanese are still insisting that the Olympics will still go ahead - due to start on 22 July.

Euros decision v sensible, and will provide the space to now finish this season's matches, although probably behind closed doors, would be my guess.

Assume they’re doing it because sponsors are still using the Olympic 2020 brand and want to for as long as possible. There’s also a lack of realism as we all know it won’t happen. My sport marathon running can’t really happen, as a lot of the qualifying events have been cancelled.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Euro 2020 Postponed on 14:47 - Mar 17 with 543 viewsdirk_doone

Euro 2020 Postponed on 13:26 - Mar 17 by DorsetIan

Don't you think there will be a lot of players and coaches with coronavirus then? Let's hope you are right because even one carrier in a squad would mean they'd have to be isolated.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Euro 2020 Postponed on 15:20 - Mar 17 with 521 viewsUlsterBaz

Playoffs scheduled for June! lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024