Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wearing a mask? 06:19 - Mar 13 with 921 viewsOccasional_Showers

Has anyone done it or is planning to do it?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

wearing a mask? on 07:10 - Mar 13 with 903 viewsHeisenberg

Don't worry Dune you don't need one. No one will come too close to you in fear of being bored to death by your endless inane drivel.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

wearing a mask? on 09:30 - Mar 13 with 858 viewsdirk_doone

Anybody in Thailand at the moment?

Thai minister complains about dirty foreigners

Jonathan Head
BBC South East Asia Correspondent

Thailand’s Health Minister Anutin Charvirakul has made quite a name for himself during the coronavirus crisis, not so much for his handling of the situation, as for his comments about foreigners.

Last month Mr Anutin erupted at a press conference, calling for "those damn Westerners" to be kicked out of the country after some tourists refused to take the face masks he was handing out at a railway station.

Now the blunt-talking minister has had another go, warning in a tweet that Westerners were coming to Thailand to escape the winter weather and then spreading coronavirus.

We have to be cautious with them, he wrote, because they don’t wear face masks, they wear dirty clothes, and don’t take showers.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 9:33]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

wearing a mask? on 09:58 - Mar 13 with 836 viewsfranniesTache

From what i've read masks are pointless as a deterrent but a good way to stop spreading the virus if you already have it.
wearing a mask? on 10:07 - Mar 13 with 826 viewsdirk_doone

wearing a mask? on 09:58 - Mar 13 by franniesTache

From what i've read masks are pointless as a deterrent but a good way to stop spreading the virus if you already have it.

People in Japan, South Korea and China have been wearing masks for years whenever they've had colds or flu. It's considered being social responsible.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

wearing a mask? on 10:08 - Mar 13 with 825 viewsOccasional_Showers

wearing a mask? on 09:30 - Mar 13 by dirk_doone

Jonathan Head

Thailand’s Health Minister Anutin Charvirakul has made quite a name for himself during the coronavirus crisis, not so much for his handling of the situation, as for his comments about foreigners.

Last month Mr Anutin erupted at a press conference, calling for "those damn Westerners" to be kicked out of the country after some tourists refused to take the face masks he was handing out at a railway station.

Now the blunt-talking minister has had another go, warning in a tweet that Westerners were coming to Thailand to escape the winter weather and then spreading coronavirus.

We have to be cautious with them, he wrote, because they don’t wear face masks, they wear dirty clothes, and don’t take showers.

Dont take showers, has he met heisenberg by any chance?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

wearing a mask? on 10:15 - Mar 13 with 814 viewskernow

I would if they were available with a fetching, in vogue, designer logo preferably from a famous sports goods supplier.
wearing a mask? on 11:41 - Mar 13 with 771 views1885_SFC

Breaking News : The Czech Republic. THAT'S how you do it - close all borders.

Old School is Cool

wearing a mask? on 12:49 - Mar 13 with 738 viewsUlsterBaz

wearing a mask? on 09:30 - Mar 13 by dirk_doone

Jonathan Head

I was in Phuket & Bangkok last week with Mrs Baz. I certainly didn’t wear a face mask (as they’re ineffective & can actually increase the risk of infection) but I can assure Mr Charvirakul (if he happens to be lurking on here) that my clothes were very clean (albeit a bit sweaty at times with that humidity) & I showered at least twice a day.
Login to get fewer ads

wearing a mask? on 12:59 - Mar 13 with 722 viewsCapt_Koons

wearing a mask? on 07:10 - Mar 13 by Heisenberg

Don't worry Dune you don't need one. No one will come too close to you in fear of being bored to death by your endless inane drivel.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

wearing a mask? on 15:07 - Mar 16 with 483 viewsRon11

wearing a mask? on 10:07 - Mar 13 by dirk_doone

People in Japan, South Korea and China have been wearing masks for years whenever they've had colds or flu. It's considered being social responsible.

In between drinking fresh snake blood and eating bats and live mice.
wearing a mask? (n/t) on 19:08 - Mar 16 with 404 viewsDellHero

wearing a mask? on 15:07 - Mar 16 by Ron11

In between drinking fresh snake blood and eating bats and live mice.

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024