Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs... 14:47 - Mar 23 with 741 viewsBoris_

When do we think we'll be back in them? I can't see pubs re-opening this year. The pubs can only really re-open once the government are confident enough to say 'we have defeated the virus!'

I'm so confident in that, I am in the process of building my own pub in the garage, serving Heineken on draft, wines, spirits and a selection of bar snacks.

Poll: Claude Puel

Pubs... on 14:57 - Mar 23 with 720 viewsSaintNick

I reckon that we will be back in by June, although there may impose certain restrictions on numbers etc and pubs with beer gardens will have less restriction

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Pubs... on 15:01 - Mar 23 with 714 viewsBoris_

Pubs... on 14:57 - Mar 23 by SaintNick

I reckon that we will be back in by June, although there may impose certain restrictions on numbers etc and pubs with beer gardens will have less restriction

I think you're very optimistic there Nick to be honest. The first things to restrict will be the last things to be lifted, as they are the most important steps to prevent spread.

Also the government will be mindful that now social distancing is soon to be law, once they do lift the restrictions, the country is going to go on one massive piss-up for a week... if the virus hasn't gone by the time that happens then it will just start all over again.

Poll: Claude Puel

Pubs... on 15:17 - Mar 23 with 688 viewsthis_charming_man

cant see life really returning to normal until they have a vaccine. If they think they're on top of it the minute things go back to normal everyone will start reinfecting each other again. Going to be a long time i think.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Pubs... on 15:18 - Mar 23 with 687 viewsHeisenberg

Heineken ? At least get in a decent ale. Loads of micro breweries would be willing to sell you a cask.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Pubs... on 15:59 - Mar 23 with 641 viewsRonManager

Pubs... on 15:17 - Mar 23 by this_charming_man

cant see life really returning to normal until they have a vaccine. If they think they're on top of it the minute things go back to normal everyone will start reinfecting each other again. Going to be a long time i think.

Late summer 2021 according to this. I've been watching this Drs daily update regularly and I find him very knowledgable and good at clearly expressing himself (other doctors are available).

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Pubs... on 16:26 - Mar 23 with 604 viewskingslandstand1

So, all those keen on ignoring the sensible advice being handed out round to Boris's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024