Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" 16:18 - May 5 with 1842 viewsthissceptredsaint

https://metro.co.uk/video/matt-hancock-tells-nhs-doctor-mp-tone-criticising-gove

Can anyone tell me what was wrong with this woman's "tone"? Calm, measured, respectful and whats more she is on the front line while this is going on unlike Matt Hancock . He tells her to adopt another mans "tone"

Seems like old fashioned sexism, I'm a few decades older than he is but even I find his attitude extremely old fashioned and rude
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 16:47 - May 5 with 1461 viewsDorsetIan

Interesting. I don't think he is referring to the 'tone' of her voice. I think he complaining that she is highlighting his failures - the reference to 'team spirit' at the end makes that clear.

Others have said that Hancock appears, not surprisingly, extraordinarily stressed. And I have no doubt that he is working his nuts off. When you are doing that and others have a pop at you, it's natural to get defensive and irritable but I do think there was a bit of sexist game playing going on too - she being new to her post. He was basically putting in hard tackle just after kick off to the other team's new signing.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 16:49 - May 5 with 1464 viewsSadoldgit

Nothing at all wrong with her tone. He didn’t like the questions so he used the usual deflection tactic. It has worked a treat for Trump and it is working now for this cabinet. How long before they start down the “fake news” path?
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 17:09 - May 5 with 1436 viewsOccasional_Showers

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 16:49 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

Nothing at all wrong with her tone. He didn’t like the questions so he used the usual deflection tactic. It has worked a treat for Trump and it is working now for this cabinet. How long before they start down the “fake news” path?

Would you say you were ‘horrified’, ‘angry’, ‘upset’, or a combination of all three Giles?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 17:37 - May 5 with 1421 viewsSadoldgit

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 17:09 - May 5 by Occasional_Showers

Would you say you were ‘horrified’, ‘angry’, ‘upset’, or a combination of all three Giles?

I know you think that he is a decent chap Dune, and I certainly don’t envy him his job, but he doesn’t make it easy for himself does he? This daily talk of Herculean efforts (which would be more impressive if they were applied to dealing with the virus and not fixing arbitrary testing targets) make him sound like someone who is managing a team to climb Mount Everest. It’s almost as if he is expecting a round of applause after every one of his speeches. Still, when members of your own side suggest that Jeremy Hunt would do a better job, it must be very stressful for him.
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 17:50 - May 5 with 1405 viewsSadoldgit

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/05/matt-hancocks-career-continues-
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 18:05 - May 5 with 1386 viewsthis_charming_man

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 17:50 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/05/matt-hancocks-career-continues-

Great, a guardian opinion piece written by an ex smack head.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 18:35 - May 5 with 1372 viewsSadoldgit

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 18:05 - May 5 by this_charming_man

So just dismiss it? He used to be hard on Corbyn, would you dismiss those articles too?. Do yourself a favour and read it. At some point you might actually start to understand the criticism.
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 18:40 - May 5 with 1363 viewsDorsetIan

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 18:05 - May 5 by this_charming_man

Great, another offhand dismissal of something he doesn’t like by TUI‘s self appointed media censor.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Login to get fewer ads

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 18:59 - May 5 with 1342 viewsthis_charming_man

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 18:35 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

So just dismiss it? He used to be hard on Corbyn, would you dismiss those articles too?. Do yourself a favour and read it. At some point you might actually start to understand the criticism.

Do yourself One and stop being eaten up with negativity and hatred. Sadly as someone with a Self confessed anti conservatives agenda you have no objectivity so hence no credibility.

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 20:40 - May 5 with 1287 viewsSadoldgit

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 18:59 - May 5 by this_charming_man

Do yourself One and stop being eaten up with negativity and hatred. Sadly as someone with a Self confessed anti conservatives agenda you have no objectivity so hence no credibility.

TCM, I am never going to have any credibility amongst you and the Tory Supporters Club, so I am really not going to lose any sleep over it.
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 20:46 - May 5 with 1280 viewsSadoldgit

Wow, even The Daily Mail isn’t backing Hancock over this one!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8289445/amp/Matt-Hancock-blasted-tellin
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 20:51 - May 5 with 1267 viewsthis_charming_man

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 20:40 - May 5 by Sadoldgit

TCM, I am never going to have any credibility amongst you and the Tory Supporters Club, so I am really not going to lose any sleep over it.

You admitted you have an anti tory agenda which means that you do not see things from a removed perspective, your hatred and bitterness cloud any judgment. Working for the CPS you of all people know having a prejudice view can influence your decisions. You’re as blind as you can be, just see what you want to see. I expected more from a manager at the CPS to be honest

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 09:15 - May 6 with 1128 viewshuelinsaint

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 20:51 - May 5 by this_charming_man

You admitted you have an anti tory agenda which means that you do not see things from a removed perspective, your hatred and bitterness cloud any judgment. Working for the CPS you of all people know having a prejudice view can influence your decisions. You’re as blind as you can be, just see what you want to see. I expected more from a manager at the CPS to be honest

The thing is that your perspective is clouded by slavish support for the government, I don't know if you were for Brexit or not, but i'm going to guess you were,therefore having delivered your wish you seem to feel an obligation to support this government come what may.
Don't worry there are hundreds of thousand of you out there
As i've said before I hate the Tories,but i'd still rather they'd managed this crisis better ,because then there would have been many fewer deaths
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 09:17 - May 6 with 1124 viewsthis_charming_man

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 09:15 - May 6 by huelinsaint

The thing is that your perspective is clouded by slavish support for the government, I don't know if you were for Brexit or not, but i'm going to guess you were,therefore having delivered your wish you seem to feel an obligation to support this government come what may.
Don't worry there are hundreds of thousand of you out there
As i've said before I hate the Tories,but i'd still rather they'd managed this crisis better ,because then there would have been many fewer deaths

Unlike a staunch left winger to leap to incorrect conclusions, but there we go.

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 09:30 - May 6 with 1112 viewshuelinsaint

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 09:17 - May 6 by this_charming_man

Unlike a staunch left winger to leap to incorrect conclusions, but there we go.

Were you pro Brexit?
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 09:34 - May 6 with 1106 viewssaint22

He will be moved along to education or transport next to wreak havoc
what a poncey little mummys boy he is
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 09:37 - May 6 with 1097 viewsthis_charming_man

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 09:30 - May 6 by huelinsaint

Were you pro Brexit?

I was neither pro Brexit nor Pro remain, but having had a democratic vote I fully supported the elected government to carry out what was voted for.

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 10:42 - May 6 with 1057 viewssaint22

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 09:37 - May 6 by this_charming_man

I was neither pro Brexit nor Pro remain, but having had a democratic vote I fully supported the elected government to carry out what was voted for.

So you didnt vote to leave or remain?
a fence sitter, the worst of them all
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 10:44 - May 6 with 1054 viewsthis_charming_man

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 10:42 - May 6 by saint22

So you didnt vote to leave or remain?
a fence sitter, the worst of them all

The worst of them all are the ones who lost the vote and screamed and cried every day since. Remind you of anyone?

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 11:03 - May 6 with 1047 viewshuelinsaint

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 09:37 - May 6 by this_charming_man

To be honest i can't argue with that,I believed that we had to leave after the referendum although I wouldn't have been too upset if they'd managed to reverse it.That was Labour's Achilles heel because if they went for a second vote as they did in the end,they lose the leave voters or agree to carry out the result and they lose the remain vote.
It's going to be gash,it'll raise costs,more red tape,more customs checks(50,000 new customs officers ) I just can't see any upside
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 11:41 - May 6 with 1027 viewsSadoldgit

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 10:44 - May 6 by this_charming_man

The worst of them all are the ones who lost the vote and screamed and cried every day since. Remind you of anyone?

And yet Farage said that he would have done the same if the vote had been the other way around.
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 11:47 - May 6 with 1019 viewsthis_charming_man

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 11:41 - May 6 by Sadoldgit

And yet Farage said that he would have done the same if the vote had been the other way around.

Lets face it, had the country voted to remain Farage would have become totally irrelevant.

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 14:55 - May 6 with 977 viewsSadoldgit

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 11:47 - May 6 by this_charming_man

Lets face it, had the country voted to remain Farage would have become totally irrelevant.

That would not stop him campaigning and appearing in the media constantly. You seem to have deliberately missed the point. The leader campaigner would not have accepted the result and would have continued to campaign to over turn it. Is that ok with you? If so, why isn’t it ok for Remain voters to do likewise. Remember, this is not just something we can overturn if we go off the idea in 5 years time. This is something we are stuck with. Half the country think it is a huge mistake. Why should they sit back and suck it up, especially when the man leading the exit really couldn’t give a t@ss either way?
Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 15:12 - May 6 with 965 viewsthis_charming_man

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 14:55 - May 6 by Sadoldgit

That would not stop him campaigning and appearing in the media constantly. You seem to have deliberately missed the point. The leader campaigner would not have accepted the result and would have continued to campaign to over turn it. Is that ok with you? If so, why isn’t it ok for Remain voters to do likewise. Remember, this is not just something we can overturn if we go off the idea in 5 years time. This is something we are stuck with. Half the country think it is a huge mistake. Why should they sit back and suck it up, especially when the man leading the exit really couldn’t give a t@ss either way?

I guess the question is do you respect democracy or not?

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 16:12 - May 6 with 949 viewsJaySaint

Hancock tells expert to "watch her tone" on 14:55 - May 6 by Sadoldgit

you do know we have already left the EU?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024