Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
season ticket holders 14:49 - Jun 15 with 2141 viewsbigrob68

season ticket holders

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: season ticket holders

season ticket holders on 14:50 - Jun 15 with 2136 viewsBoris_

Refund for me.

Although they did send me a nice cheese hamper to say thanks for my patience, which has tempted me to put the money to next season.

Poll: Claude Puel

season ticket holders on 15:27 - Jun 15 with 2095 viewsSalisburySaint

I intend to carry over 50% and donate 50% if that’s possible
season ticket holders on 16:15 - Jun 15 with 2069 viewsRednWight

Do we even know we can be there next season ?

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

season ticket holders on 16:26 - Jun 15 with 2057 viewsSaintsforeverj

Refund for me. Next season might not even happen with fans. The club and its players should be giving a proportional amount of their salary to the community, before I would even consider it.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

season ticket holders on 17:36 - Jun 15 with 2017 viewsBoris_

season ticket holders on 16:26 - Jun 15 by Saintsforeverj

Refund for me. Next season might not even happen with fans. The club and its players should be giving a proportional amount of their salary to the community, before I would even consider it.

Indeed. Players managed to get away with it by 'deferring' their wages. In other words, not giving up a penny of their wages.

season ticket holders on 18:58 - Jun 15 with 1972 viewscocklebreath

season ticket holders on 17:36 - Jun 15 by Boris_

Indeed. Players managed to get away with it by 'deferring' their wages. In other words, not giving up a penny of their wages.

They played a blinder, made it look like they were doing the right thing but lost nothing. I do hope the new contracts we are handing out are a bit more sustainable, probably not

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

season ticket holders on 20:46 - Jun 15 with 1931 viewsBoris_

season ticket holders on 18:58 - Jun 15 by cocklebreath

They played a blinder, made it look like they were doing the right thing but lost nothing. I do hope the new contracts we are handing out are a bit more sustainable, probably not

To be fair, they fooled me at first, until I reflected on it and realised all they are doing is holding back 10% of their wage, which will be paid in full in 3 months time.

I assume many of them will also get extra cash for the extension to the season so will actually be better off.

season ticket holders on 12:47 - Jun 16 with 1790 viewsTimSaint

I reckon I'm due back around £145, but I'm sure they will recalculate it in a way that works out to be less, because of who we are playing etc and may even apply admin fees or something !!

This figure equates to a fiver short of my daughter's ST for a whole season, so it is worth carrying it over, so that it is basically free next season. However as we don't know what will be happening next season, let alone when we will be allowed back into St Marys again, I am tempted to get the refund.

Not had the official email from the club yet - which is supposed to be sent this week I believe. (sure they said w/c 15th June).

I hope asking for a refund doesn't affect purchasing STs / keeping our seats when fans are allowed back in.

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

season ticket holders on 13:12 - Jun 16 with 1777 viewsBuggalugs

season ticket holders on 12:47 - Jun 16 by TimSaint

I reckon I'm due back around £145, but I'm sure they will recalculate it in a way that works out to be less, because of who we are playing etc and may even apply admin fees or something !!

This figure equates to a fiver short of my daughter's ST for a whole season, so it is worth carrying it over, so that it is basically free next season. However as we don't know what will be happening next season, let alone when we will be allowed back into St Marys again, I am tempted to get the refund.

Not had the official email from the club yet - which is supposed to be sent this week I believe. (sure they said w/c 15th June).

I hope asking for a refund doesn't affect purchasing STs / keeping our seats when fans are allowed back in.

Yes, I'm thinking exactly the same. With the uncertainty over next season, would rather get my dosh back now I think, but I really don't want to have to scrap around to get my usual seat when back to normal.

Think I'm also owed a credit for using the ticket exchange facility for a couple of games towards the end of last season, although don't hold much hope on that being applied to my future season ticket purchase as it's supposed to be.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

season ticket holders on 13:58 - Jun 16 with 1756 viewsSaintsforeverj

If you get a refund, you can keep it for next season anyway and carry over yourself. What's the point of carrying over when we might go down, we might not be allowed back, the club could go bankrupt and you lose all. Very unlikely scenarios I know, but I will be getting the money safely back in my account. If you allow the money to stay with the club, anything could happen. Gao might run off into the sunset with it!

season ticket holders on 21:01 - Jun 16 with 1674 views1ASIN12

I actually think that if they did that, that would work in our favour as we had Arsenal, Manchester City and Sheffield Utd that were all A games (Arsenal may have been an A+) and Brighton was a B game.
season ticket holders on 14:08 - Jun 17 with 1538 viewsSaintsforeverj

I'm pretty sure they said that there would be an update on this on the 15th June. So has anybody received any information about how to get our refunds or opt for our choice?

season ticket holders on 15:19 - Jun 17 with 1497 viewsThermosNBlanket

If you log onto your account it now shows refund total mine in block 35
Is £112

Lifes a marathon not a sprint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024