Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie 17:46 - Jun 21 with 3147 viewssaint68

22, sadoldgit, DorsetIan,thisscypteredsaint,kentsouthampton have absolutely nothing to say about the barbaric attack on this soil resulting in multiple deaths and severe life threatening injuries...

What a horrid bunch they make.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 17:48]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:13 - Jun 21 with 2246 viewsSadoldgit

Really? That is why you have spent most of Father’s Day condemning my posts on the subject?

More lies.

Why not show some respect for the victims and stop trying to score more nasty cheap points?
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 19:35 - Jun 21 with 2196 viewskernow

Sunday afternoon. Too many shandys.
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 19:36 - Jun 21 with 2191 viewssaint22

Father’s Day you weird right xenophobe

Are you outraged about this too??

https://apple.news/Aa8SwmjyZQy-TC7vz3BrIMQ
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 08:46 - Jun 22 with 2062 viewsthissceptredsaint

Left wing lunatics don't tend to vote conservative. You really are a strange one saint68.

It was Fathers day. I was somewhat preoccupied. I find it somewhat reassuring that that day means so little to saint68

One could raise the point that it was the anniversary of Jo Cox's murder by a far right terrorist this week and no one including saint68 commented on that and condemn the violence. Obviously you are all jack booted nazis with secret shrines like the priest in father Ted. Grow up 68 and read some books. I hear libraries are a great source if you can find one.
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 09:00 - Jun 22 with 2051 viewsRon11

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 08:46 - Jun 22 by thissceptredsaint

Left wing lunatics don't tend to vote conservative. You really are a strange one saint68.

It was Fathers day. I was somewhat preoccupied. I find it somewhat reassuring that that day means so little to saint68

One could raise the point that it was the anniversary of Jo Cox's murder by a far right terrorist this week and no one including saint68 commented on that and condemn the violence. Obviously you are all jack booted nazis with secret shrines like the priest in father Ted. Grow up 68 and read some books. I hear libraries are a great source if you can find one.

'The priest in Father Ted' FFS!
Is that your level of intellectual activity?
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 09:11 - Jun 22 with 2035 viewsthissceptredsaint

I am not an intellectual snob and I rate Father Ted as a classic. You clearly completely miss the point or deliberately seek diversionary offence for whatever reason.
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 14:15 - Jun 22 with 1961 viewssaint68

So basically you weird bunch aren't in the slightest bit bothered about yet another barbaric attack in this country by a muslim extremist...but vehemently get behind the death of a man 4000 miles away..that speaks volumes to your integrity.

"Jack booted Nazi' now that is something some people would be willing to let a solicitor deal with. .so I'd probably look at removing that ...swiftly

Fathers day...I was actually working and far from my home.....now there were families devastated on fathers day by the actions of this muslim extremist but you lot aren't bothered about that in the slightest.

As for the shandy..unfortunately not a drop yesterday Cornish, way to busy.

I sadly got exactly what I expected from you lot...and that was a complete disregard for the victims and the usual deflection tactics you enjoy so very much.

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 14:38 - Jun 22 with 1941 viewsthissceptredsaint

I have no idea what the hell you are going on about other than I sense you are actually getting some weird sexual kick over that horrible attack yesterday, or rather the opportunity to be outraged at something that hasn't happened which are the claims you have made against fellow saints supporters.

I haven't really commented that much on the Black Lives Matters protests personally but I fully understand why people have had enough and want a change. I served in the Navy in the late 60s when we were on the fag end of our empire days and I have to say I still saw things which were not good in terms of our behaviour. It's not just an American problem.

I just have the feeling these islamic fundamentalists have a lot in common with fundamentalists like saints68. Both extremists, both dependent in a way on each other.
Login to get fewer ads

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 14:51 - Jun 22 with 1931 viewsSadoldgit

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 14:38 - Jun 22 by thissceptredsaint

I have no idea what the hell you are going on about other than I sense you are actually getting some weird sexual kick over that horrible attack yesterday, or rather the opportunity to be outraged at something that hasn't happened which are the claims you have made against fellow saints supporters.

I haven't really commented that much on the Black Lives Matters protests personally but I fully understand why people have had enough and want a change. I served in the Navy in the late 60s when we were on the fag end of our empire days and I have to say I still saw things which were not good in terms of our behaviour. It's not just an American problem.

I just have the feeling these islamic fundamentalists have a lot in common with fundamentalists like saints68. Both extremists, both dependent in a way on each other.

I read an article the other day about extremism being circular rather than linear. The further right or left you go you eventually meet up.

I don’t know how many times you have to say that the Reading murders were horrific before some of the posters on here get it. They make up their minds what they think you are going to say before they post and seem to respond to that.

There also seem to be levels of outrage that you need to express depending on who does the killing and who gets killed. Being an innocent party isn’t enough apparently. You must certainly not be a “scumbag”.
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 14:54 - Jun 22 with 1932 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 14:38 - Jun 22 by thissceptredsaint

So I'm a jack booted Nazi and a fundamentalist extremist...now that is utter tripe.

You need a reality check and a hard look at yourself, if that is your extremely libellous statement to my character then I fear for you, you are far more detached from reality than I'd ever imagined.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 14:55]

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 15:37 - Jun 22 with 1905 viewsthissceptredsaint

I certainly think you are very extreme(ist) in your views. I also can see you don't read other peoples posts very well, if you have made the effort I apologise you clearly are merely stupid and not stupid and lazy. I do applaud your ability to obtain employment despite the setback of your obvious semi literacy as evidenced by your poor comprehension skills.

I suggest you might want to get a grown up to explain the libel laws to you but fill your boots going to a solicitor. Careful though there are many good islamic and jewish lawyers I am not sure they will want your business. Whatever their background I am sure they will listen to you try and mask their bemusement and pity and offer to write you a letter....to whom is anybodies guess. They will then charge you 80 pounds. Could your weekly wage support that?
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 16:32 - Jun 22 with 1882 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 15:37 - Jun 22 by thissceptredsaint

I certainly think you are very extreme(ist) in your views. I also can see you don't read other peoples posts very well, if you have made the effort I apologise you clearly are merely stupid and not stupid and lazy. I do applaud your ability to obtain employment despite the setback of your obvious semi literacy as evidenced by your poor comprehension skills.

I suggest you might want to get a grown up to explain the libel laws to you but fill your boots going to a solicitor. Careful though there are many good islamic and jewish lawyers I am not sure they will want your business. Whatever their background I am sure they will listen to you try and mask their bemusement and pity and offer to write you a letter....to whom is anybodies guess. They will then charge you 80 pounds. Could your weekly wage support that?

More waffle and very little in the way of an apology.

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 17:18 - Jun 22 with 1855 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 15:37 - Jun 22 by thissceptredsaint

Reading through this thread and the associated thread it becomes so apparent that you 3 as I suggested don't see this continuing Islamist slaughter of innocent uk citizens as an issue..you merely state it's tragic and then try to deflect by veering of on tangents.

Then it's back to the default insults of Nazt and Extremist.

I was not alone in my contempt of your statements as is clearly visible by fellow posters.

A trio of very sad warped individuals you make.

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 17:40 - Jun 22 with 1834 viewsDorsetIan

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 17:18 - Jun 22 by saint68

Reading through this thread and the associated thread it becomes so apparent that you 3 as I suggested don't see this continuing Islamist slaughter of innocent uk citizens as an issue..you merely state it's tragic and then try to deflect by veering of on tangents.

I was not alone in my contempt of your statements as is clearly visible by fellow posters.

'Islamist slaughter'

There, in two words, you are laid bare.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 17:52 - Jun 22 with 1828 viewsSadoldgit

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 17:18 - Jun 22 by saint68

The fellow posters are just the group of usual suspects who gang together to try and stifle any debate against your own agendas.

Where have we said that it is not an issue? Of course it is an issue as is the general murder rate in non terror related cases which is much higher but doesn’t seem to be a cause for concern amongst those with an anti Muslim agenda. You do know that you are more likely to be killed by a neighbour than a terrorist?

We aren’t the ones trying to make political capital over the two events. They are both sickening and they are both down to complex issues in our society. The fact that a possibly mentally disturbed young man has committed an atrocity does not detract from what is going on about racial inequality in the world though.

What is sick is trying to play off one dreadful event against another.
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:07 - Jun 22 with 1818 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 17:40 - Jun 22 by DorsetIan

'Islamist slaughter'

There, in two words, you are laid bare.

It happens far to often in this country, wouldn't you agree.

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:09 - Jun 22 with 1816 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 17:52 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

The fellow posters are just the group of usual suspects who gang together to try and stifle any debate against your own agendas.

Where have we said that it is not an issue? Of course it is an issue as is the general murder rate in non terror related cases which is much higher but doesn’t seem to be a cause for concern amongst those with an anti Muslim agenda. You do know that you are more likely to be killed by a neighbour than a terrorist?

We aren’t the ones trying to make political capital over the two events. They are both sickening and they are both down to complex issues in our society. The fact that a possibly mentally disturbed young man has committed an atrocity does not detract from what is going on about racial inequality in the world though.

What is sick is trying to play off one dreadful event against another.

Just more waffle, and I'm glad I don't live next door to you...

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:22 - Jun 22 with 1796 viewsBazza

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:09 - Jun 22 by saint68

As usual the extreme lefties fail to make a coherent argument andinstead try to bully anyone of differing viewpoints, just like Owen Jones. Calling you a liar is not acceptable and using career criminal drug-user as an icon is just unbelievable.
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:30 - Jun 22 with 1792 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:22 - Jun 22 by Bazza

As usual the extreme lefties fail to make a coherent argument andinstead try to bully anyone of differing viewpoints, just like Owen Jones. Calling you a liar is not acceptable and using career criminal drug-user as an icon is just unbelievable.

They are to blind to see that their attitudes and beliefs will enable sections of society that want to eradicate our very existence.

Clueless sheep is what they are.

And no doubt rather than accepting there is a real issue growing stronger every year in this country and throughout the civilised western world, they will just label anyone who sees that as a racist, Nazi, Xenophobe or some other manner of incorrect insult.

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:32 - Jun 22 with 1788 viewsSadoldgit

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:09 - Jun 22 by saint68

Not as much as me mate!
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:33 - Jun 22 with 1787 viewssaint22

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:30 - Jun 22 by saint68

They are to blind to see that their attitudes and beliefs will enable sections of society that want to eradicate our very existence.

And no doubt rather than accepting there is a real issue growing stronger every year in this country and throughout the civilised western world, they will just label anyone who sees that as a racist, Nazi, Xenophobe or some other manner of incorrect insult.

says the tory voter
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:36 - Jun 22 with 1784 viewsSadoldgit

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:30 - Jun 22 by saint68

You really do not read very well do you? You are so tied up with your prejudice that you seem totally incapable of understanding what people are saying to you or what points they are trying to make.
Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:39 - Jun 22 with 1782 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:32 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

Not as much as me mate!

For someone who stated very clearly this morning that you would be reflecting on the passing of a friends father, you sure have been tapping that keyboard hard.

Maybe take your own advice and reflect.

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:43 - Jun 22 with 1781 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:36 - Jun 22 by Sadoldgit

You really do not read very well do you? You are so tied up with your prejudice that you seem totally incapable of understanding what people are saying to you or what points they are trying to make.

I've read your posts and found them to be argumentative and anything but compassionate or damning of Saturday evenings events..you just swerve avoid deflect and that's pretty much it.

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:44 - Jun 22 with 1778 viewssaint68

Well that shows where our left wing lunatics allegiances lie on 18:33 - Jun 22 by saint22

says the tory voter

Pathetic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024