Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not often you say at Goodison Park 19:57 - Jul 9 with 1306 viewsgrumpy

that Saints should have won.
Good effort,Ings should have taken the penalty tho....
Not often you say at Goodison Park on 20:01 - Jul 9 with 1280 viewsMeonsaint

2 points dropped. Tuesday night will be a stern test. I wonder if Saints are staying up in the North West ?
Not often you say at Goodison Park on 20:03 - Jul 9 with 1266 viewsdirk_doone

We controlled the first half 70/30, shaded the second 60/40, had 17 shots at goal and hit the bar twice. We deserved to win but the draw means both teams' European chances have just about gone now. We'll have to be content with a top 10 finish and look forward to building on that next season.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 20:05]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 20:05 - Jul 9 with 1259 viewsSaintsforeverj

A good point and good performance. I would take a top 10 finish. Not sure I would want to finish 8th anyway as it would mean having all those group matches in Europe, getting injuries and disrupting what I think will be a good league campaign next season. I don't think we quite have the squad or are ready for Europe yet. Our squad isn't big enough.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 20:07 - Jul 9 with 1249 viewsdirk_doone

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 20:05 - Jul 9 by Saintsforeverj

A good point and good performance. I would take a top 10 finish. Not sure I would want to finish 8th anyway as it would mean having all those group matches in Europe, getting injuries and disrupting what I think will be a good league campaign next season. I don't think we quite have the squad or are ready for Europe yet. Our squad isn't big enough.

Good point in both senses of the word

We've definitely turned the corner though. We're on the way back up the league.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 20:13]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 20:14 - Jul 9 with 1209 viewsTimSaint

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 20:01 - Jul 9 by Meonsaint

2 points dropped. Tuesday night will be a stern test. I wonder if Saints are staying up in the North West ?

We are away to Man Utd on Monday night, Meon..

Tuesday's game is Chelsea v Norwich.

Then it's home to Brighton on Thursday 16th

TimSaint

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 21:17 - Jul 9 with 1100 viewsSaintsforeverj

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 20:07 - Jul 9 by dirk_doone

Good point in both senses of the word

We've definitely turned the corner though. We're on the way back up the league.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 20:13]

Definitely turned the corner. I am feeling really optimistic, with Ralph signed up and the team looking good. I'd expect a good season next year, possible top 6, and maybe a cup run so wouldn't want a load of games in Europe spoiling that to be honest. This time next year, however, looking forward to a European tour would be great. Just not yet.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 22:30 - Jul 9 with 1011 viewskingslandstand1

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 20:14 - Jul 9 by TimSaint

We are away to Man Utd on Monday night, Meon..

Tuesday's game is Chelsea v Norwich.

Then it's home to Brighton on Thursday 16th

Tbf, the fixtures have changed so many times of late. I had the Man U game down for Sunday from an early ish fixture list and then saw in last weekends pools games that it was Monday so checked - yes, it's Monday, 8pm I believe?
Not often you say at Goodison Park on 22:45 - Jul 9 with 991 viewshedgeend61

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 22:30 - Jul 9 by kingslandstand1

Tbf, the fixtures have changed so many times of late. I had the Man U game down for Sunday from an early ish fixture list and then saw in last weekends pools games that it was Monday so checked - yes, it's Monday, 8pm I believe?

Yes, Monday ,Sky,
Brighton next Thursday, 815 BT
Bournemouth Sunday 19, 2pm BT
Sheff Utd Saturday 26th 4pm

https://www.premierleague.com/fixtures
Login to get fewer ads

Not often you say at Goodison Park on 01:29 - Jul 10 with 945 viewsMeonsaint

I did mean Monday. Thank you for your correction.
Not often you say at Goodison Park on 02:09 - Jul 10 with 926 viewsericofarabia

Ha ha ..... You're telling me! My 5 visits over the years have seen 5 gutless defeats and an aggregate of about 15 - 2, and I missed the 8-0, 7-0 and was there a 5-0 as well?
We had more goal attempts and possession in the 1st half than my 5 visits combined 🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024