Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa Win 22:09 - Jul 21 with 1073 viewsSaintNick

Now out of the bottom 3 meaning that both they and Watford would relegate Bournemouth if they draw on Sunday, the Cherries have no choice but to win at Everton and then hope

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Villa Win on 22:14 - Jul 21 with 1057 viewsBicester_North

If I had to predict I’d say Villa and Bournemouth will get a point and Watford will lose, so Villa will stay up.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Villa Win on 22:19 - Jul 21 with 1043 views1ASIN12

Nothing has really change for Bournemouth by Villa winning - Bournemouth always had to win away at Everton and hope.
Villa Win on 22:38 - Jul 21 with 978 viewsPatfromPoole

Villa Win on 22:19 - Jul 21 by 1ASIN12

Nothing has really change for Bournemouth by Villa winning - Bournemouth always had to win away at Everton and hope.

Well, it does change. In a pretty big way.

Villa could draw on Sunday and Boscombe wouldn’t be able to finish above them. That wouldn’t have been the case if Villa hadn’t won tonight.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Villa Win on 22:38 - Jul 21 with 978 viewsSaintsforeverj

I would predict a Bournemouth win, Watford defeat (Arsenal won't want to lose twice to lowly teams) and Villa draw or win. So Villa stay up. But it wouldn't surprise me if West Ham finish strongly and Bournemouth escape on goal difference.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Villa Win on 22:51 - Jul 21 with 946 viewsBuggalugs

They’ll all lose, so it’ll go down to who loses the most between Watford and Villa. Think it’ll be Watford.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Villa Win on 22:55 - Jul 21 with 937 viewsDorsetIan

Very difficult to see Watford winning at Arsenal. In which case Villa just need to avoid defeat at West Ham.

Of the three they deserve to stay up. They have battled all season whereas Bournemouth and Watford have underperformed for much of it.

..but there's bound to be a twist...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Villa Win on 22:58 - Jul 21 with 930 viewsSaintsforeverj

Villa Win on 22:55 - Jul 21 by DorsetIan

Very difficult to see Watford winning at Arsenal. In which case Villa just need to avoid defeat at West Ham.

Of the three they deserve to stay up. They have battled all season whereas Bournemouth and Watford have underperformed for much of it.

..but there's bound to be a twist...

I would like Villa to stay up out of the three. It's a good away day and credit to them for sticking with their manager. Watford deserve to go down sacking 3 managers in a year. And Bournemouth, well I wouldn't miss them.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Villa Win on 23:08 - Jul 21 with 920 viewsNYC_Saint

Whichever way it goes it makes for a lot of drama to watch out for on Sunday glven the title was all but decided before the covid break. Personally I'd hoped WH would be relegated as I feel they're a bit of a bogey side for us but it wasn't to be.

I have a suspicion with Grealish on their side, Villa will have enough to win out the season and stay up. He's a Villa fan and whilst he probably won't be playing there either way next season you can see how much it means to him and he'll be the difference for my money.
Login to get fewer ads

Villa Win on 21:42 - Jul 22 with 609 viewshedgeend61

Villa Win on 22:51 - Jul 21 by Buggalugs

They’ll all lose, so it’ll go down to who loses the most between Watford and Villa. Think it’ll be Watford.

Make you right, good chance of all 3 losing.

Bookmakers have shortened all the away relegation threatened sides in their 'must win games', but they don't often win them.
Thing is Villa, Watford, and Bournemouth are poor sides and have only mustered 7 away wins from their 54 games, so Arsenal 1/1, Everton 5/4 & West Ham 2/1 offer value as the true prices should be around 4/9, 4/6, 10/11.

A tenner treble on 3 homes returns around £135, whereas on a normal PL weekend the treble would pay only around £45.

So the motto is, get your tenner on as you have tremendous value betting against 3 very poor sides.
Villa Win on 10:55 - Jul 23 with 504 viewsDorsetIan

Villa Win on 21:42 - Jul 22 by hedgeend61

Make you right, good chance of all 3 losing.

Bookmakers have shortened all the away relegation threatened sides in their 'must win games', but they don't often win them.
Thing is Villa, Watford, and Bournemouth are poor sides and have only mustered 7 away wins from their 54 games, so Arsenal 1/1, Everton 5/4 & West Ham 2/1 offer value as the true prices should be around 4/9, 4/6, 10/11.

A tenner treble on 3 homes returns around £135, whereas on a normal PL weekend the treble would pay only around £45.

So the motto is, get your tenner on as you have tremendous value betting against 3 very poor sides.

I like your thinking and that does seem like very good value.

Got to think that one of them at least is going to pick up a point, though. Might hedge it with some money on Villa too.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024