Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. 11:10 - Oct 7 with 767 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53057/theo-walcott-!-arr

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 11:15 - Oct 7 with 759 viewssaints__fan__73

Maybe you should tell Theo Nick? He was on Sky Sports News speaking to Harry just after he signed and was effusive in his praise for Twitchy. He even said 'I wouldn't be where I am today without you Harry'.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 11:24 - Oct 7 with 751 viewsChesham_Saint

Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 11:15 - Oct 7 by saints__fan__73

Maybe you should tell Theo Nick? He was on Sky Sports News speaking to Harry just after he signed and was effusive in his praise for Twitchy. He even said 'I wouldn't be where I am today without you Harry'.

What, as in a career which many would say he has failed to fully realise his full potential and, if you listen to Toffs, burnt out at just 31 years of age?

Thanks Arry, you two faced, brown bagging, self aggrandising cvnt.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 11:31 - Oct 7 with 746 viewsSaintNick

Walcott is a nice polite, modest person, he was put on the spot, what was he supposed to say.

"Look Harry I was a player in your squad for around 4 months of a season when I was 16 in which i played just 820 minutes, if you think that picking me in your starting 11 just 8 times out of a possible 23 games was the difference between a career in the Championship or going on to have 15 seasons in the Premier League and winning 47 England caps then you are having a laugh"

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 13:44 - Oct 7 with 670 viewsPatfromPoole

Do you really think he would say anything else in a live TV interview, FFS?

Seriously, you just seem to get kicks from disagreeing with Nick on here.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 21:33 - Oct 7 with 589 viewsgreen

Good recap of the Championship start (seems quite recent to me in some ways but 15 years wow). I remember singing "we're only here for a season" after taking the lead against Luton in that away game (that went well haha).

Also remember his last game away at QPR when we lost, Quashie missed a penalty and Walcott was completely marked out of the game hardly getting a kick.
Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 21:55 - Oct 7 with 568 viewsChesham_Saint

Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 21:33 - Oct 7 by green

Good recap of the Championship start (seems quite recent to me in some ways but 15 years wow). I remember singing "we're only here for a season" after taking the lead against Luton in that away game (that went well haha).

Also remember his last game away at QPR when we lost, Quashie missed a penalty and Walcott was completely marked out of the game hardly getting a kick.

I remember him scoring at Millwall away and the Saints fans singing about a kid taking the piss out of them.... probably not the best idea to wind up the natives like that, but it was a terrific win.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 16:27 - Oct 8 with 400 viewsBuenosSaint

Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 11:31 - Oct 7 by SaintNick

Walcott is a nice polite, modest person, he was put on the spot, what was he supposed to say.

"Look Harry I was a player in your squad for around 4 months of a season when I was 16 in which i played just 820 minutes, if you think that picking me in your starting 11 just 8 times out of a possible 23 games was the difference between a career in the Championship or going on to have 15 seasons in the Premier League and winning 47 England caps then you are having a laugh"

That reply would have made him a legend though to all football fans.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2020 16:28]

Poll: The Long Future

Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 17:39 - Oct 8 with 370 viewsericofarabia

Theo Walcott ! Arry's Part In His Success. on 11:31 - Oct 7 by SaintNick

I so wish he had done that.

I remember that Cup Tie at Mansfield when he basically got fed up with the calls to give some of the youth a chance, and selected a very young team with a few out of sorts fringe first teamers. not the ideal situation for the youngsters or the oldies. I think Mansfield were 92nd in the table at the time.
Redkraps attitude afterwards was appalling, basically shrugging his shoulders and saying told you so. That team was the team that he selected and gave match tactics etc to, and refused to accept any of the blame. WAC.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024