Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers 13:22 - Mar 16 with 2113 viewsSaintNick

Call him Jock McAdams

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 13:31 - Mar 16 with 1362 views1885_SFC

Jock McMisss more like...

Old School is Cool

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 14:05 - Mar 16 with 1335 viewsSadoldgit

Hasn’t he already played for England under 20’s? Seems odd that you can change you “nationality” once having already done so before. The rules should be tightened up have more to do with you and your parents, not just to do with if a grandparent had haggis once.
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 14:23 - Mar 16 with 1316 viewsTimSaint

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 14:05 - Mar 16 by Sadoldgit

Hasn’t he already played for England under 20’s? Seems odd that you can change you “nationality” once having already done so before. The rules should be tightened up have more to do with you and your parents, not just to do with if a grandparent had haggis once.

Owning an Irish Setter was good enough to qualify for ROI when Jack Charlton was boss, back in the late 80's and 90's !! :-)

TimSaint

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 15:20 - Mar 16 with 1292 viewsdirk_doone

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's never even been to Scotland before. But, good luck to him: an international cap is not to be sneered at.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 16:37 - Mar 16 with 1255 viewsSadoldgit

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 15:20 - Mar 16 by dirk_doone

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's never even been to Scotland before. But, good luck to him: an international cap is not to be sneered at.

Fair point.
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 16:43 - Mar 16 with 1246 viewsRednWight

Grealish and Rice both now with England having played for Ireland at younger level
Doesn’t seem right to me

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 17:34 - Mar 16 with 1231 viewskingslandstand1

At least there's not a lot of chance of any team mates tempting him away from here to the big city big lights otherwise known as tapping up on the sly
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:31 - Mar 16 with 1203 viewskernow

To be selected for international recognition is an honour and a privilege well deserved.
Well done Che Adams, congratulations.
Login to get fewer ads

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:42 - Mar 16 with 1192 viewsbarry_sanchez

I agree with Roy Keane, anyone who can trap a ball gets an international cap, its as crap as it is disingenuous.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:54 - Mar 16 with 1184 views1885_SFC

I drank a tin of IRN BRU a few months back - thus making me eligible to play for Scotland if I so wish.

Old School is Cool

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 19:44 - Mar 16 with 1142 viewskernow

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:42 - Mar 16 by barry_sanchez

I agree with Roy Keane, anyone who can trap a ball gets an international cap, its as crap as it is disingenuous.

There's a role model for any impressionable young footballer.... Not!
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 19:46 - Mar 16 with 1138 viewskernow

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:54 - Mar 16 by 1885_SFC

I drank a tin of IRN BRU a few months back - thus making me eligible to play for Scotland if I so wish.

"Wish" being the operative word I reckon.
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 19:58 - Mar 16 with 1130 viewskernow

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:42 - Mar 16 by barry_sanchez

Disingenuous.
Had to look that one up.
Did he really say that? Surprised that they use words like disingenuous in Co.Cork.
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 21:05 - Mar 16 with 1070 viewsbarry_sanchez

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 19:44 - Mar 16 by kernow

There's a role model for any impressionable young footballer.... Not!

Why? Fantastic footballer, won lots and was a winner.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 21:08 - Mar 16 with 1063 viewsbarry_sanchez

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 19:58 - Mar 16 by kernow

Disingenuous.
Had to look that one up.
Did he really say that? Surprised that they use words like disingenuous in Co.Cork.

I said it was disingenuous not him, he is from Mayfield in Co Cork, look that up. Tough place with tough people.

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 21:18 - Mar 16 with 1049 viewskernow

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 21:05 - Mar 16 by barry_sanchez

Why? Fantastic footballer, won lots and was a winner.

Bad temper, bad attitude.

Cost him a Champions League medal by getting himself sent off in the semis. Not a winner on that occasion.

Sent home in disgrace before the World Cup in Japan.

Wound up by Shearer, took a swing, saw red and flounced off snarling, swearing and spitting for all the world to see.

Deliberately tried to cripple a fellow professional in an act of vengeance.

Gloating and baiting Saints fans after the match that confirmed our relegation.

Failed manager.

Not a fan as you can probably tell.
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 09:39 - Mar 17 with 977 viewsbarry_sanchez

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 21:18 - Mar 16 by kernow

Cost him a Champions League medal by getting himself sent off in the semis. Not a winner on that occasion.

Wound up by Shearer, took a swing, saw red and flounced off snarling, swearing and spitting for all the world to see.

Failed manager.

He left in 2002 due to poor facilities for the Irish sqaud.

1 Champions League, 7 Premier League titles and 4 FA Cups.

That is a mark of a good player in a team thats regarded as one of the best the Country has ever seen, you may not like him but that matters not, he was a good player, if I was a manager I wouldn't employ nice people I'd employ good people.

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 12:33 - Mar 17 with 954 viewsBerber

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 21:08 - Mar 16 by barry_sanchez

I said it was disingenuous not him, he is from Mayfield in Co Cork, look that up. Tough place with tough people.

Disingenuous: Irish for "This isn't genius"
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 12:42 - Mar 17 with 947 viewssaint22

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 21:18 - Mar 16 by kernow

Failed manager.

I like him
Speaks his mind and played the same way
No doubt he is a piece of work but look at his record
We could do with a bit of that attitude in our first team, I bet we wouldn't be where we are now if we had just 30% of it
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 15:45 - Mar 17 with 926 viewskernow

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 09:39 - Mar 17 by barry_sanchez

He left in 2002 due to poor facilities for the Irish sqaud.

1 Champions League, 7 Premier League titles and 4 FA Cups.

That is a mark of a good player in a team thats regarded as one of the best the Country has ever seen, you may not like him but that matters not, he was a good player, if I was a manager I wouldn't employ nice people I'd employ good people.

That's, right , liking him or not matters not.
Just like his opinion on international football.
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 15:55 - Mar 17 with 920 viewsbarry_sanchez

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 15:45 - Mar 17 by kernow

That's, right , liking him or not matters not.
Just like his opinion on international football.

Carlton Palmer and Warren Barton played for England, I think he may be correct in his assessment, international football is shite, it shouldn't be but it is due to modern football.

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 16:25 - Mar 17 with 905 viewskernow

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 15:55 - Mar 17 by barry_sanchez

Carlton Palmer and Warren Barton played for England, I think he may be correct in his assessment, international football is shite, it shouldn't be but it is due to modern football.

England may be shite.
International football in not.
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:22 - Mar 17 with 872 viewsbarry_sanchez

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 16:25 - Mar 17 by kernow

England may be shite.
International football in not.

Its crap the World over, the big clubs rule the roost, money talks. No one cares about it anymore, I still do but most don't give a shit for internationals anywhere anymore, the World Cup isn't what it was and the Euros has about 243443 nations in it now, crap.

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:34 - Mar 17 with 869 viewskernow

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:22 - Mar 17 by barry_sanchez

Its crap the World over, the big clubs rule the roost, money talks. No one cares about it anymore, I still do but most don't give a shit for internationals anywhere anymore, the World Cup isn't what it was and the Euros has about 243443 nations in it now, crap.

Interesting viewpoint but not sure it's right.
Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:39 - Mar 17 with 863 viewsbarry_sanchez

Che n Scotland Squad For World Cup Qualifiers on 18:34 - Mar 17 by kernow

Interesting viewpoint but not sure it's right.

You're telling me international football is better now than it was 30 years ago? That it is taken more seriously? That a cap means more?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024