Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Breaks 09:01 - Mar 26 with 851 viewsSaintNick

Usually I hate them, but I'm quite glad for this one, I think Saints as a team and we as fans needed a break from what has been a poor period, we needed to have a weekend without it being ruined by another defeat.

We can enjoy this weekend with no pressure and then come back firing on all cylinders, April can be a great month

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

International Breaks on 11:44 - Mar 26 with 799 viewskingslandstand1

Not can be, will be!! Think positive with the recharge

It's started well with JWP scoring a pretty good, well taken goal

Now then Danny, what about a signature
International Breaks on 15:55 - Mar 26 with 742 viewsA1079

Have to agree Nick.

I don't normally like the International breaks but like you, I kind of feel that the team and all of us need a bit of a break from mainstream football. I am probably alone, but I am just bad at watching Saints on TV. I end up more frustrated. I really want to be back in a stadium amongst fellow fans and whatever the result enjoying the pain or pleasure over a drink afterwards. I appreciate we are a long way from that happening again.

Anyway, like you say, lets hope we come back refreshed and raring to go and finish the season on a high.
International Breaks on 20:35 - Mar 26 with 702 viewspjt50

Didn't watch the game but, according to the pundits, Stuart Armstrong didn't have a good game last night in one of his fairly rare international starts. As his performances for Saints have improved, so he seems to have been picked less & less for Scotland.

I can't understand why he isn't one of the first names on the team sheet. Have his well-publicised physical issues got something to do with it or is he just being asked to play in a different role?

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

International Breaks on 00:43 - Mar 27 with 602 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Agree Nick. Saints have been everything from tedious to predictable, boring and tired. I hope this two weeks gives a chance of a reset and recovery for key players. Plus some time for the coaching staff to adjust tactics to less draining ones and get the club over the line this season ... with an FA Cup win ..............

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

International Breaks on 14:57 - Mar 27 with 482 viewskingslandstand1

International Breaks on 20:35 - Mar 26 by pjt50

Didn't watch the game but, according to the pundits, Stuart Armstrong didn't have a good game last night in one of his fairly rare international starts. As his performances for Saints have improved, so he seems to have been picked less & less for Scotland.

I can't understand why he isn't one of the first names on the team sheet. Have his well-publicised physical issues got something to do with it or is he just being asked to play in a different role?

Well let's see how Adams does as they reckon he'll get his first start tomorrow night. Let's just hope it doesn't affect his current form for us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024