Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France v Switzerland 21:15 - Jun 28 with 648 viewsSadoldgit

France really should be 2-0 up now but in a heartbeat it is 1-1. France have been very poor so far.
France v Switzerland on 21:18 - Jun 28 with 642 viewsSadoldgit

Just finished typing that and now they have gone 2-1 up. They look a completely different side since the penalty save.
France v Switzerland on 21:45 - Jun 28 with 602 viewsA1079

Unbelievable football this evening SOG. I have enjoyed this evenings football more than I enjoyed most of the PL this past season. All the teams have been willing to give it a go and almost say, "we may not win it but we aren't going out with a whimper". What chance England putting on a show tomorrow evening?
France v Switzerland on 21:45 - Jun 28 with 602 viewsSaintsforeverj

What a game, once again in this tournament

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

France v Switzerland on 21:49 - Jun 28 with 597 viewsSadoldgit

WTF just happened!!!
France v Switzerland on 21:52 - Jun 28 with 595 viewssaint22

France v Switzerland on 21:45 - Jun 28 by A1079

Unbelievable football this evening SOG. I have enjoyed this evenings football more than I enjoyed most of the PL this past season. All the teams have been willing to give it a go and almost say, "we may not win it but we aren't going out with a whimper". What chance England putting on a show tomorrow evening?

Both games have been excellent
Free flowing attacking football, spirited comebacks
Then tomorrow it’s dullard Gareth’s lot with two sitting midfielders and all the creativity on the bench
France v Switzerland on 21:54 - Jun 28 with 585 viewsSadoldgit

What a couple of games!
France v Switzerland on 22:05 - Jun 28 with 576 viewsSadoldgit

France v Switzerland on 21:45 - Jun 28 by A1079

Let’s hope that Southgate is making notes, but sadly I think it will be safety first again.
France v Switzerland on 22:14 - Jun 28 with 568 viewskingslandstand1

France v Switzerland on 21:52 - Jun 28 by saint22

Then tomorrow it’s dullard Gareth’s lot with two sitting midfielders and all the creativity on the bench

This!

Will watch tomorrow's game but cannot een dream it will be a game anything like today's 2
Login to get fewer ads

France v Switzerland on 22:41 - Jun 28 with 554 viewshedgeend61

Any Mystic Meg (not me) who did 3-3 in both today's games (extra time does not count) and had just a fiver double would have won at least 22k.
Only prices I've seen both 66/1 Betfred.
France v Switzerland on 22:51 - Jun 28 with 544 viewsSaintsforeverj

France v Switzerland on 21:52 - Jun 28 by saint22

On the other hand, France went out playing like that. If England win one nil and get through, I would take it over entertainment. England have a good chance. Come on England!
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 22:52]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

France v Switzerland on 22:57 - Jun 28 with 524 viewsSadoldgit

I told Mrs SOG that he would miss that, not that she was remotely interested! A perfect end to a great evenings entertainment. So refreshing to see teams going for it.
France v Switzerland on 23:00 - Jun 28 with 518 viewsdirk_doone

France v Switzerland on 22:57 - Jun 28 by Sadoldgit

I told Mrs SOG that he would miss that, not that she was remotely interested! A perfect end to a great evenings entertainment. So refreshing to see teams going for it.

He was bound to miss. His finishing has been pathetic in this tournament. The pundits keep talking him up but he is the most overrated player in football.

But anyway, if Seferovic had taken the earlier penalty, the Swiss would probably have won 2-0. The period after that penalty miss was the only time the French woke up.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 23:03]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

France v Switzerland on 23:03 - Jun 28 with 508 viewsDorsetIan

Unbelievable comeback.

I was so gutted for the Swiss guy missing the pen, and then the inevitable quick turn around to 2-1 France. And France were cruising at 3-1. The game was won.

I'd like to say that France bottled it but really the Swiss just didn't give up. Brilliant stuff.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

France v Switzerland on 23:04 - Jun 28 with 503 viewsBicester_North

France v Switzerland on 23:00 - Jun 28 by dirk_doone

He was bound to miss. His finishing has been pathetic in this tournament. The pundits keep talking him up but he is the most overrated player in football.

But anyway, if Seferovic had taken the earlier penalty, the Swiss would probably have won 2-0. The period after that penalty miss was the only time the French woke up.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2021 23:03]

Brilliant to see the French knocked out. Bunch of whinging, arrogant, billy big bollocks plums

If England make it tomorrow they are in with a real shout.

Massive match

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

France v Switzerland on 23:07 - Jun 28 with 498 views1885_SFC

Well, that's the holders out and the favourites out in the space of 24-hours.

Old School is Cool

France v Switzerland on 06:50 - Jun 29 with 429 viewsBuenosSaint

That was an amazing night of football.

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024