Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops 09:47 - Dec 4 with 1472 viewsPoirot

All those celebrities, sky sports et all, the vile political group 'black Lives Matter' wants Christmas shoppers to 'harness our economic power' and buy exclusively from Black-owned businesses.

Not political they said lol
The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 09:51 - Dec 4 with 1452 viewssaint68

British adverts have become rather disproportionate too, its definitely a UK thing too as I watch a fair amount of Spanish TV also, and they aren't in some kind of replacement agenda unlike over there in England

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 10:46 - Dec 4 with 1401 viewsRon11

Anthony Joshua, 'abstain from buying from white businesses, invest in black businesses'.
Then you see the hypocrite being paid to take part in a TV commercial promoting local businesses.
Long may the Gypsy King reign.
The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 11:22 - Dec 4 with 1361 viewsCapt_Koons

I knew nothing about this until you brought it up. Sounds like a really good idea and a positive way to improve the the lives of ethnic minorities.
I try and do my bit by never buying from late middle-aged overweight Brits with beetroot coloured faces.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 11:30 - Dec 4 with 1346 viewsdirk_doone

It is getting ridiculous. What is happening now is more racist than anything that's happened for years. Everything now is tbeing done to emphasize racial differences based on skin colour. We have black history, black music awards, black films and now black businesses. Soon there will be black restaurants, black toilets etc.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 11:40 - Dec 4 with 1321 viewsinthebox

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 11:30 - Dec 4 by dirk_doone

It is getting ridiculous. What is happening now is more racist than anything that's happened for years. Everything now is tbeing done to emphasize racial differences based on skin colour. We have black history, black music awards, black films and now black businesses. Soon there will be black restaurants, black toilets etc.

What's your problem?
The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 11:58 - Dec 4 with 1302 viewsMessysaints

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 11:40 - Dec 4 by inthebox

What's your problem?

wouldnt white only ones be called racist?

But black only ones are not.. bit of double standards i think.
The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 12:01 - Dec 4 with 1289 viewsChesham_Saint

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 11:30 - Dec 4 by dirk_doone

I wanna buy some Vietnamese stuff, wtf am I supposed to do now?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 12:07 - Dec 4 with 1274 viewsdarthvader

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 12:01 - Dec 4 by Chesham_Saint

I wanna buy some Vietnamese stuff, wtf am I supposed to do now?

You could compromise and talk to Mr Kipling
and do a deal on his Viennese Whirls?

keep the faith coyr

Login to get fewer ads

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 12:19 - Dec 4 with 1241 viewsSaintsforeverj

It's deliberately divisive, stirring things up and causing upset. How about people just buy what they want to buy, whether the owner is black, white or something else. Boycotting white people because they are white, is racist.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 12:28 - Dec 4 with 1236 viewsBicester_North

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 11:22 - Dec 4 by Capt_Koons

I knew nothing about this until you brought it up. Sounds like a really good idea and a positive way to improve the the lives of ethnic minorities.
I try and do my bit by never buying from late middle-aged overweight Brits with beetroot coloured faces.

Ha ha wow, that’s really controversial!

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 12:47 - Dec 4 with 1187 viewsPoirot

See i can agree with le tissier, when he wouldnt where their badge on soccer saturday becuase it was clear as day the term 'black lives matter' cannot be split from the violent extremist political group with the same name.
The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 13:02 - Dec 4 with 1172 viewsBazza

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 12:47 - Dec 4 by Poirot

See i can agree with le tissier, when he wouldnt where their badge on soccer saturday becuase it was clear as day the term 'black lives matter' cannot be split from the violent extremist political group with the same name.

So if footballers continue to take the knee they are showing support of a racist organisation. Well done those that encouraged it - Premier League? FA?
The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 14:45 - Dec 4 with 1117 viewsinthebox

Encouraging people the buy from a black owned business is not racist, it's called levelling up in a multicultural country.. BLM is about inclusivity in a multicultural country. Taking the knee doesn't harm me, you or anyone so what's the fuss?
The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 16:22 - Dec 4 with 1069 viewsbarry_sanchez

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 14:45 - Dec 4 by inthebox

Encouraging people the buy from a black owned business is not racist, it's called levelling up in a multicultural country.. BLM is about inclusivity in a multicultural country. Taking the knee doesn't harm me, you or anyone so what's the fuss?

Is BLM inclusive? What about the LGBT+Q community?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 16:40 - Dec 4 with 1057 viewsButty101

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 14:45 - Dec 4 by inthebox

What happens if white entrepreneurs “black up” to help their business? Are we allowed to then shop at there places?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 17:17 - Dec 4 with 1026 views1885_SFC

Encouraging people to buy from a black owned business is absolute bollocks. WTF does it matter? I buy what I buy and couldn't give a shít what colour skin sold it to me! FFS.

"Levelling up"? WALOB.

Old School is Cool

The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 17:30 - Dec 4 with 1009 viewsRon11

You conveniently missed out the bit about boycotting white businesses, so what's your problem?
The PR Bandwagon - Black Lives Matter Boycott White Shops on 18:00 - Dec 4 with 981 viewsBridders2

Couldn't agree more. What they are doing is very divisive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024