Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Ings 4th Choice 22:38 - Feb 9 with 3031 viewsSaintNick

Unused sub tonight for Villa who played 3 up front, but I'm sure Danny loves the challenge, at least he wont need to worry his conscience about going to Quatar for the World Cup now

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 23:04 - Feb 9 with 2967 viewsButty101

6th choice - 2 of the front free got subbed and he still sat on the bench.

Seriously he could of been legend here - now he will be just another journeyman

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 23:44 - Feb 9 with 2869 viewsSadoldgit

He probably spends his time on the bench counting his money. I wonder what he thinks of his new exciting challenge so far?
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 01:07 - Feb 10 with 2849 viewssaint22

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 23:44 - Feb 9 by Sadoldgit

He probably spends his time on the bench counting his money. I wonder what he thinks of his new exciting challenge so far?

At a club challenging for Europe as they sit below us
Tattooed greedy git
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 01:12 - Feb 10 with 2848 viewsNYC_Saint

If we somehow get Broja in the summer then he will have done us a favor. I think we just have to realize that no matter how much money football players get paid, if someone offers an incrementally better deal they’ll grab it with both hands.
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 03:40 - Feb 10 with 2819 viewskernow

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 01:12 - Feb 10 by NYC_Saint

If we somehow get Broja in the summer then he will have done us a favor. I think we just have to realize that no matter how much money football players get paid, if someone offers an incrementally better deal they’ll grab it with both hands.

If Broja continues with his current form Chelsea won't be letting him go anywhere.
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 08:30 - Feb 10 with 2677 viewsSaintNick

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 01:07 - Feb 10 by saint22

At a club challenging for Europe as they sit below us
Tattooed greedy git

"Tattooed Greedy Git" that narrows it down to 80% of Premier League footballers

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 15:55 - Feb 13 with 2231 viewsHeisenberg

Things are looking up for Danny. At least he got 20 minutes more than Holsjberg.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 18:29 - Feb 13 with 2094 viewspjt50

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 15:55 - Feb 13 by Heisenberg

Things are looking up for Danny. At least he got 20 minutes more than Holsjberg.

And 15 minutes more than Vestergaard - although there was still time for Leicester to concede from a corner.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 09:53 - Feb 15 with 1844 viewsNewdawn2014

Danny who ??
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 10:52 - Feb 15 with 1800 viewsSonicBoom

TBF I looked at Villa message boards and they mostly want him in the side. If anything they are all sick of Watkins and think he is doing absolutely nothing. They say that so far Gerrard hasn't given Ings the chance to play up top on his own and they all want to see that.
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 13:06 - Feb 15 with 1741 viewsgrumpy

Danny was a good player for us, without his goals in the season 2019-20 we could have been in big trouble. Lets not forget his goals at Pompey in the memorable game at Fratton.

Shame the way he left but I am forever grateful for seeing him here in his brief spell.

I'd have him back in the Squad...
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 13:08]
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 13:12 - Feb 15 with 1731 viewsSaintNick

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 13:06 - Feb 15 by grumpy

Danny was a good player for us, without his goals in the season 2019-20 we could have been in big trouble. Lets not forget his goals at Pompey in the memorable game at Fratton.

Shame the way he left but I am forever grateful for seeing him here in his brief spell.

He gave us a good 3 seasons as you said it was just about the way he left, but in truth it wasn't the worst way of leaving i have seen at Saints, Virgil Van Dyck was disgusting and so was Dean Richards, yet 20 or so years later Richards is spoken of with fondness due to his sad death

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 13:40 - Feb 15 with 1695 viewsMytchettSaint

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 13:12 - Feb 15 by SaintNick

He gave us a good 3 seasons as you said it was just about the way he left, but in truth it wasn't the worst way of leaving i have seen at Saints, Virgil Van Dyck was disgusting and so was Dean Richards, yet 20 or so years later Richards is spoken of with fondness due to his sad death

I think Ings move came at the right time for both parties. Along with one or two others.

Every time Dirk posts a link to the Leicester forum and you seem them realise what they got with Betrand and Vestergaard it makes you feel warm inside.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 13:51 - Feb 15 with 1677 viewsPaleRider

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 13:40 - Feb 15 by MytchettSaint

I think Ings move came at the right time for both parties. Along with one or two others.

Every time Dirk posts a link to the Leicester forum and you seem them realise what they got with Betrand and Vestergaard it makes you feel warm inside.

To be fair I think we often sell at the right time. We won't always get it right but I can't think of any recent disasters.
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 14:58 - Feb 15 with 1633 viewsJaySaint

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 13:51 - Feb 15 by PaleRider

To be fair I think we often sell at the right time. We won't always get it right but I can't think of any recent disasters.

I think we generally sell at the right time. Buying on the other hand.......eeer, a period fairly recently - we were very bad

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 10:04 - Feb 16 with 1503 viewsblambo

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 13:06 - Feb 15 by grumpy

Ings and McCarthy both at their best in the 4-0 win.
Sadly, neither have produced such form in a LONG time...
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 19:35 - Feb 16 with 1379 viewsBerber

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 23:44 - Feb 9 by Sadoldgit

“Bostin”
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 19:46 - Feb 16 with 1360 viewsBerber

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 13:40 - Feb 15 by MytchettSaint

I like this.
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 17:05 - Feb 19 with 1150 viewsHeisenberg

Got 90 minutes today. Things are looking up for Danny.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Danny Ings 4th Choice on 17:28 - Feb 19 with 1100 viewsCenturion

But not so good for the 'much bigger club' Ings chose to leave Saints for!
Danny Ings 4th Choice on 18:29 - Feb 19 with 1034 viewsericofarabia

I don't wish Danny any ill will.
Sad that he left, but did well for us, and, we made a profit.
We would be in a higher position this season if we'd had a fully fit Ings, but as it pans out its likely we wouldn't have, and possibly not have got Broja on loan either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024