Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Price of a feeble US President 13:39 - Feb 25 with 5497 viewsExBaselSaint

Meanwhile as we continue our navel gazing by obsessing over white- privilege and pro-nouns, the price of a feeble, wokeist captive of a US President will cause us all hardship.

Just wait 'till China kick-off.
They've amassed more than 6,000 nuclear missiles for a reason you know.

Interesting that our enfeebling culture of self-hatred is ironically called 'progressive'

..And all the Lefties on here thought they would be running the Gulags, they'll just be inmates now
:)
The Price of a feeble US President on 13:46 - Feb 25 with 2831 viewsSaintsforeverj

Quite agree. The Taliban running riot, Putin doing as he pleases, next it will be N Korea. Tyrants sense weakness. Biden is a sleepy wet weekend, who can hardly walk or string a sentence together. The US have a massive influence on the world and always have. Without their power, the rest is of us smaller countries are completely stuck. We can't act without them.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

The Price of a feeble US President on 13:56 - Feb 25 with 2796 viewsSadoldgit

On the other hand we could have WW3 and all be blown to oblivion or living on nuclear wastelands. What is he supposed to do? When America have been involved in foreign actions since WW2 they have been heavily criticised for sticking their oar in. Now they are being criticised for standing back. What should they do? Threaten to nuke Putin? Threaten China with nukes? This isn’t just Biden making it up as he goes along. There are a whole team of people involved. I’d rather a cautious Biden in the White House at the moment than Trump ( who by the way has recently posted a major suck up to Putin).
The Price of a feeble US President on 14:08 - Feb 25 with 2784 viewsSouthamptonfan

The Price of a feeble US President on 13:56 - Feb 25 by Sadoldgit

On the other hand we could have WW3 and all be blown to oblivion or living on nuclear wastelands. What is he supposed to do? When America have been involved in foreign actions since WW2 they have been heavily criticised for sticking their oar in. Now they are being criticised for standing back. What should they do? Threaten to nuke Putin? Threaten China with nukes? This isn’t just Biden making it up as he goes along. There are a whole team of people involved. I’d rather a cautious Biden in the White House at the moment than Trump ( who by the way has recently posted a major suck up to Putin).

In the same way he sucked up to the N Korea president, as someone said? Trump f@cking told N Korea, he would blow them off the face of the earth if they lay one finger on America. You threaten, that's what you f@cking do. The threat makes dictators think twice. They believed Trump because he is a nutter. They don't believe dreamy Biden because he is f@cking cautious. Nervous, cautious ain't gonna stop a tyrant. Putin is f@cking laughing. You show you mean business. Biden is f@cking useless.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

The Price of a feeble US President on 15:45 - Feb 25 with 2751 viewsPaleRider

The Price of a feeble US President on 13:56 - Feb 25 by Sadoldgit

Do you really believe that Biden is an effective leader of the Western world?
The Price of a feeble US President on 16:02 - Feb 25 with 2726 viewsSadoldgit

The Price of a feeble US President on 15:45 - Feb 25 by PaleRider

Do you really believe that Biden is an effective leader of the Western world?

I believe that he is a better option than Trump.
The Price of a feeble US President on 16:30 - Feb 25 with 2713 viewsA1079

It's at times like this you wish there was another Reagan/Thatcher type partnership. They were not faultless by any means but they were bl**dy decisive and Putin would have thought twice. The west is full of weak leadership at the moment and Russia and China are using it to their advantage. Add into the fact that the USA aside, most western European countries have run down their defence commitment to dangerously low levels.
The Price of a feeble US President on 16:38 - Feb 25 with 2712 viewsSaintsforeverj

The Price of a feeble US President on 16:30 - Feb 25 by A1079

It's at times like this you wish there was another Reagan/Thatcher type partnership. They were not faultless by any means but they were bl**dy decisive and Putin would have thought twice. The west is full of weak leadership at the moment and Russia and China are using it to their advantage. Add into the fact that the USA aside, most western European countries have run down their defence commitment to dangerously low levels.

And the countries of the EU can't agree. Germany, Hungary and Italy has said no to stopping SWIFT, because they get a lot of gas from Russia. Different countries with different issues meaning that there is.not a united front. That is the problem with the EU. They are not all together as one, because they all disagree, according to their country's needs. Better off all together my arse. Macron vetoes everything anyway.

https://fortune.com/2022/02/25/ukraine-anger-sanctions-germany-italy-hungary-eur
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 16:42]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

The Price of a feeble US President on 16:57 - Feb 25 with 2672 views1885_SFC

The Price of a feeble US President on 14:08 - Feb 25 by Southamptonfan

In the same way he sucked up to the N Korea president, as someone said? Trump f@cking told N Korea, he would blow them off the face of the earth if they lay one finger on America. You threaten, that's what you f@cking do. The threat makes dictators think twice. They believed Trump because he is a nutter. They don't believe dreamy Biden because he is f@cking cautious. Nervous, cautious ain't gonna stop a tyrant. Putin is f@cking laughing. You show you mean business. Biden is f@cking useless.

Indeed. We wouldn't be having a conversation today about Russia invading Ukraine if Trump was still in the White House. 'Sleepy Joe' isn't the unpredictable maniac that Trump was & Putin has taken full advantage of a weak American leader. It wouldn't surprise me if China invades Taiwan before the year is out. The East is looking West and see a weak, doddering leader in the White House who's words are empty & who's actions are even less.

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

The Price of a feeble US President on 17:32 - Feb 25 with 2634 viewsSadoldgit

The Price of a feeble US President on 16:57 - Feb 25 by 1885_SFC

Indeed. We wouldn't be having a conversation today about Russia invading Ukraine if Trump was still in the White House. 'Sleepy Joe' isn't the unpredictable maniac that Trump was & Putin has taken full advantage of a weak American leader. It wouldn't surprise me if China invades Taiwan before the year is out. The East is looking West and see a weak, doddering leader in the White House who's words are empty & who's actions are even less.

Is this the same Trump that sucked up to Putin and is up to his neck in Russian money?
The Price of a feeble US President on 17:46 - Feb 25 with 2617 viewsChesham_Saint

The Price of a feeble US President on 16:02 - Feb 25 by Sadoldgit

I can't see how anyone with dementia could be a good President.

The inconvenient truth Sogs, is that prick though he may be, there were no new wars on Trump's watch. The tragedy is that the best the US could come up with was someone as clearly decrepit as BIden.

Meanwhile, you ask what could he do? Well Kennedy (who I'd guess is one of your heroes) managed to cope with Kruschev...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

The Price of a feeble US President on 17:48 - Feb 25 with 2609 viewsJaySaint

The Price of a feeble US President on 17:32 - Feb 25 by Sadoldgit

Is this the same Trump that sucked up to Putin and is up to his neck in Russian money?

You think Corbyn would be better dealing with this than Boris.

Jeremey Corbyn!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The Price of a feeble US President on 17:54 - Feb 25 with 2602 viewsChesham_Saint

The Price of a feeble US President on 17:48 - Feb 25 by JaySaint

Jeremey Corbyn!

That's 'Comrade Corbyn' to you Kulak Jay!

The Price of a feeble US President on 18:36 - Feb 25 with 2561 viewsSadoldgit

The Price of a feeble US President on 17:48 - Feb 25 by JaySaint

Jeremey Corbyn!

Why not. Do you honestly think anyone takes Boris Johnson seriously any more?
The Price of a feeble US President on 19:32 - Feb 25 with 2519 viewsBazza

The Price of a feeble US President on 18:36 - Feb 25 by Sadoldgit

That’s such a ridiculous comment about your elected leader, like him or (as in your case) not
The Price of a feeble US President on 19:42 - Feb 25 with 2514 viewsChesham_Saint

I'm sorry Sogs, you've made some bold assertions in your time, but that is by far the most crassly egregious pile of poop yet!

Corbyn? Negotiating with Putin? Have you been messing with your meds again?

Best leave him at the level of the IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah where he belongs

The Price of a feeble US President on 19:56 - Feb 25 with 2493 viewsSadoldgit

The Price of a feeble US President on 19:42 - Feb 25 by Chesham_Saint

I'm sorry Sogs, you've made some bold assertions in your time, but that is by far the most crassly egregious pile of poop yet!

Corbyn? Negotiating with Putin? Have you been messing with your meds again?

Best leave him at the level of the IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah where he belongs

Putin took the same notice of Johnson as Johnson did of the lockdown rules. Let’s not rewrite history already and pretend that he is now some kind of revered international statesmen. As for the comments about Corbyn, despite Thatchers claims otherwise, negotiations did go on with the IRA. Corbyn was working for peace, which eventually happened, so what was so bad about meeting the IRA. The Queen even spent time with Martin McGuinness. You make it sound like he supports terrorism. In the end we always end up talking with them. Remember the terrorist Nelson Mandela?
The Price of a feeble US President on 20:24 - Feb 25 with 2478 viewsJaySaint

As NATO rally together, you'd rather have Corbyn

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The Price of a feeble US President on 21:36 - Feb 25 with 2435 viewsChesham_Saint

The Price of a feeble US President on 19:56 - Feb 25 by Sadoldgit

Putin took the same notice of Johnson as Johnson did of the lockdown rules. Let’s not rewrite history already and pretend that he is now some kind of revered international statesmen. As for the comments about Corbyn, despite Thatchers claims otherwise, negotiations did go on with the IRA. Corbyn was working for peace, which eventually happened, so what was so bad about meeting the IRA. The Queen even spent time with Martin McGuinness. You make it sound like he supports terrorism. In the end we always end up talking with them. Remember the terrorist Nelson Mandela?

I’m not talking about Boris or Keir though am I? I’m talking about that ‘useful idiot’ Corbyn. And if you seriously think Jezza made one iota of difference to the peace process you’re seriously mistaken, and I didn’t take you for a fool.

The Price of a feeble US President on 22:20 - Feb 25 with 2408 viewsSadoldgit

The Price of a feeble US President on 21:36 - Feb 25 by Chesham_Saint

I’m not talking about Boris or Keir though am I? I’m talking about that ‘useful idiot’ Corbyn. And if you seriously think Jezza made one iota of difference to the peace process you’re seriously mistaken, and I didn’t take you for a fool.

We’re you present in the meetings? Do you know exactly who did what? Like the Mail readers you are just making assumptions. I don’t think for one minute the peace accord was down to him. But he put time and effort into the process when it was not cool and he deserves some credit. All Johnson has done is shag around and feather his own nest. If you think he is a better public servant than someone who works for peace and equality then perhaps I am not the fool.
The Price of a feeble US President on 23:15 - Feb 25 with 2378 viewsChesham_Saint

The Price of a feeble US President on 22:20 - Feb 25 by Sadoldgit

We’re you present in the meetings? Do you know exactly who did what? Like the Mail readers you are just making assumptions. I don’t think for one minute the peace accord was down to him. But he put time and effort into the process when it was not cool and he deserves some credit. All Johnson has done is shag around and feather his own nest. If you think he is a better public servant than someone who works for peace and equality then perhaps I am not the fool.

Again, you’re way off the mark. We’re not taking about Johnson we’re talking about Corbyn. I thought you worked for the CPS ? Focus on the actual issue, not what you’d like it to be man.

What brought the IRA to the table was the realisation that they couldn’t win. Not some lentil soup veggie half wit drinking tea with then at the HoC. I suppose you’re one of those who think the Greenham Common wimmin were responsible for the end of the Cold War too?

Johnson may well be a gimp, but even if he is he’s still streets ahead of Corbyn and you know it. Even a quasi senile Biden is better than him.

The Price of a feeble US President on 23:40 - Feb 25 with 2361 views1885_SFC

You obviously didn't listen to the British journalist in Kiev tonight on LBC who isn't a Boris fan by any means. He was saying the Ukrainian people thought & spoke very highly indeed of Boris for sending them a lot of military hardware & for his condemnation of Putin. They couldn't speak highly enough about him in fact! Contrast that to the disgust they have for both Germany (surprise surprise) and France who have done virtually nothing.

Old School is Cool

The Price of a feeble US President on 23:47 - Feb 25 with 2352 viewsNumber_58

Trump's final days clinging on to power told us, as if we didn't know already, that he is a deluded madman. If you lot think that the world would be a safer place with him and the Russian psychopath going at it then you are badly misguided.
The Price of a feeble US President on 03:03 - Feb 26 with 2279 viewsBicester_North

The Price of a feeble US President on 23:40 - Feb 25 by 1885_SFC

You obviously didn't listen to the British journalist in Kiev tonight on LBC who isn't a Boris fan by any means. He was saying the Ukrainian people thought & spoke very highly indeed of Boris for sending them a lot of military hardware & for his condemnation of Putin. They couldn't speak highly enough about him in fact! Contrast that to the disgust they have for both Germany (surprise surprise) and France who have done virtually nothing.

Agree with this, if you have a psycho micropenis in power in Russia or whatever c*nting warmongering filthy c*ntheaded country you need an unpredictable tough talking leader to counter it. Boris is all there is left with a bit of unpredictability to the Russians. Sleepy Biden leading the western world is a green light to a ponce like Putin to take the piss

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The Price of a feeble US President on 13:05 - Feb 26 with 2175 viewsDorsetIan

Interesting. I came today to see if I could spot the sort of anti-West comments that I have been hearing about.

Sure enough, this thread.

Those right-wingers who are using the psychotic acts of a despot to criticise the ‘woke’ West are a disgrace. Trump would have sold Ukraine down the river at the drop of a hat.

And to think these same people had the gall to refer to remainders as traitors. You couldn’t f*ckin make it up.

And for what it’s worth, this may be one role that Boris Johnson is suited for. As was said above, Ukrainians seem grateful for the UK’s response to date. I may be wrong, but I do believe that Johnson is genuinely committed to liberal values in a way that the likes of Trump and all the other c*nts who would much prefer an autocracy are not.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The Price of a feeble US President on 13:19 - Feb 26 with 2170 viewsPaleRider

The Price of a feeble US President on 16:02 - Feb 25 by Sadoldgit

With all due respect, that wasn't the question!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024