Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd V Atletico Madrid 10:35 - Mar 15 with 733 viewsSaintNick

Who do you want to win this game tonight, how do you feel about English clubs in Europe do you want them to win or lose ?

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man Utd V Atletico Madrid on 10:37 - Mar 15 with 718 viewsfranniesTache

I want all the English Champions Leagues teams to lose and eventually a place be taken off us in the league, as the money from the Champions League is one of things that warps competition in the game the most.

Also f*ck the big clubs, f*ck their plastic fans, and f*ck UEFA's "showcase" tournament, they're all a cancer on the game.
Man Utd V Atletico Madrid on 10:40 - Mar 15 with 716 viewssolent_toffee

I quite like Man City, they have some great players who are brilliant to watch although Pep is a bad Hank.

The rest I couldn’t give two hoots for. Man Utd and Liverpool, it goes without saying that I have no interest in what they they do and Chelsea are just horrible, the media obsession and their hideous fans just make me turn off when they are mentioned. I was in London a few weeks ago for the EFL and one of them heard my accent on the tube and called me a Hillsborough coont and said I should have died. I’m still struggling to get my head around it, he couldn’t have even been born when it happened. Shocking supporters.
Man Utd V Atletico Madrid on 11:24 - Mar 15 with 685 viewsSaintNick

Man Utd V Atletico Madrid on 10:40 - Mar 15 by solent_toffee

I quite like Man City, they have some great players who are brilliant to watch although Pep is a bad Hank.

The rest I couldn’t give two hoots for. Man Utd and Liverpool, it goes without saying that I have no interest in what they they do and Chelsea are just horrible, the media obsession and their hideous fans just make me turn off when they are mentioned. I was in London a few weeks ago for the EFL and one of them heard my accent on the tube and called me a Hillsborough coont and said I should have died. I’m still struggling to get my head around it, he couldn’t have even been born when it happened. Shocking supporters.

That is awful and shows the ignorance in the younger generation of supporters

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Man Utd V Atletico Madrid on 15:10 - Mar 15 with 608 viewsdirk_doone

I am very patriotic and always want the English teams to win. In fact I like to see any British team do well. Rangers' games in the Europa League have been brilliant to watch.

[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 15:12]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Man Utd V Atletico Madrid on 15:14 - Mar 15 with 600 viewsdirk_doone

Man Utd V Atletico Madrid on 11:24 - Mar 15 by SaintNick

That is awful and shows the ignorance in the younger generation of supporters

Chelsea fans have always been like that. If anything, they were even worse in the 60s and 70s.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Man Utd V Atletico Madrid on 17:52 - Mar 15 with 527 viewskentsouthampton

Man Utd V Atletico Madrid on 15:14 - Mar 15 by dirk_doone

Chelsea fans have always been like that. If anything, they were even worse in the 60s and 70s.

There were only 10 or 12,000 of them then.
Man Utd V Atletico Madrid on 20:43 - Mar 15 with 488 viewsElijahK

Lol, well that’s Karma, as fair play to the ref for playing on there! As it’s a blatant dive and that’s what’s now cost them a goal! (one of those commentators are certainly a blatant Man U fan though)

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024