Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom 10:45 - Mar 31 with 1089 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57429/oriol-romeu-happy-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 10:50 - Mar 31 with 1078 viewsPatfromPoole

He’s an absolute must-keep.

I think he has become Koeman’s best signing for us, which puts him ahead of some really top players.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 11:25 - Mar 31 with 1049 viewssaintwizzler

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 10:50 - Mar 31 by PatfromPoole

He’s an absolute must-keep.

I think he has become Koeman’s best signing for us, which puts him ahead of some really top players.

Better than van Dijk and Mané?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ronald-koeman/spielertransfers/trainer/439
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 11:26]

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 11:29 - Mar 31 with 1044 viewsPatfromPoole

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 11:25 - Mar 31 by saintwizzler

Better than van Dijk and Mané?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ronald-koeman/spielertransfers/trainer/439
[Post edited 31 Mar 2022 11:26]

For us, aye.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 13:02 - Mar 31 with 996 viewssaints__fan__73

To be blunt it doesn't sound that positive.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 13:39 - Mar 31 with 961 viewssaintwizzler

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 11:29 - Mar 31 by PatfromPoole

For us, aye.

Think of all that profit though hun

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 20:20 - Apr 1 with 793 viewsTripleNiemi

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 13:39 - Mar 31 by saintwizzler

Think of all that profit though hun

Kerching, Gao will cash in........oh hold on

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 20:55 - Apr 1 with 766 viewsPoirot

In recent seasons hes probably shaded having better games than magnolia ones. Personally i think we need someoe that has more skill to offer in midfield.
Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 21:07 - Apr 1 with 758 viewsSaintsforeverj

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 13:02 - Mar 31 by saints__fan__73

To be blunt it doesn't sound that positive.

Yes, what does he mean by

"I love the club, but also the club has sometimes different objectives or you as a person might think it is time to move on."

The club has different objectives?
You as a person might think it is time to move on?

I think an interesting summer lies ahead.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 22:13 - Apr 1 with 740 viewsinthebox

Just read a preview for tomorrows game the journalist stated that Southampton are talented but inconsistent, that just about sums up Romeu.
Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 00:43 - Apr 2 with 706 viewscocklebreath

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 20:55 - Apr 1 by Poirot

In recent seasons hes probably shaded having better games than magnolia ones. Personally i think we need someoe that has more skill to offer in midfield.

Clueless

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 07:39 - Apr 2 with 648 views1teeminants

Oriol Romeu Happy At Southampton As Contract Talks Loom on 22:13 - Apr 1 by inthebox

Just read a preview for tomorrows game the journalist stated that Southampton are talented but inconsistent, that just about sums up Romeu.

Romeu has been brilliant for us this season and it looks like he’s really enjoying himself. Yes he’s been inconsistent in the past but show me a Saints player that hasn’t been inconsistent.Even Broja is blowing hot and cold at the moment.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 7:41]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024