Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! 09:55 - Apr 20 with 1704 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57611/hasenhuttl-says-it

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 10:12 - Apr 20 with 1671 viewssaintwizzler

And there’s me thinking you play your best available 11 in all 38 league games.
Baffling.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 10:22 - Apr 20 with 1650 viewsSaintNick

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 10:12 - Apr 20 by saintwizzler

And there’s me thinking you play your best available 11 in all 38 league games.
Baffling.

Its all about whether you use the last six games to blood youngsters or whether you use your best players

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 11:49 - Apr 20 with 1589 viewsTripleNiemi

Know something else i would play my strongest eleven in as well.......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 18:32 - Apr 21 with 1393 viewsBison

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 11:49 - Apr 20 by TripleNiemi

Know something else i would play my strongest eleven in as well.......

obviously not all our fans think that looking at the Broja (false) Facebook thread. They would rather not play our on Loan striker who happens to be our best striker as he hurt their feeling by saying he would rather play for Chelsea.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 20:48 - Apr 21 with 1325 viewsclunk76

over 54 thousand followers for a false account - thats pretty impressive for a developing footballer... fair play to the fan who hosts this page...
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 20:48]
Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 21:28 - Apr 21 with 1288 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 18:32 - Apr 21 by Bison

obviously not all our fans think that looking at the Broja (false) Facebook thread. They would rather not play our on Loan striker who happens to be our best striker as he hurt their feeling by saying he would rather play for Chelsea.

More to do with him being totally non existent I think. Best striker but don't remember him having any shots or doing anything tonight. Adam Armstrong will be here next year, Broja won't be, so maybe he could have a run in the team.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 21:34]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 21:42 - Apr 21 with 1260 viewsElijahK

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 18:32 - Apr 21 by Bison

I wouldn’t say it’s down to that, but rather the fact that he’s most likely not gonna be here, whilst A Armstrong will be, as yeah Broja may arguably be our best striker, but he’s been soo poor recently and hasn’t scored in the league in months! As A Armstrong sure ain’t no PL quality striker, but that’s not gonna change unless he gets played

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 21:44 - Apr 21 with 1259 viewssledger

Gave up what our manager says ages ago this bunch of players only do enough to get by and clearly do not play for him
Login to get fewer ads

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 21:49 - Apr 21 with 1253 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 21:44 - Apr 21 by sledger

Gave up what our manager says ages ago this bunch of players only do enough to get by and clearly do not play for him

They have the same problem at Man U. Players on hundreds of thousands of pounds a week don't play for the various managers they have. Apart from the one year we had with Koeman, when we had Mane and VD, I can't remember the last time we finished top 6. It's been the same every year since the 80s, so I wouldn't expect any different with a different manager.

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 23:11 - Apr 21 with 1202 viewssaintwizzler

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 21:49 - Apr 21 by Saintsforeverj

They have the same problem at Man U. Players on hundreds of thousands of pounds a week don't play for the various managers they have. Apart from the one year we had with Koeman, when we had Mane and VD, I can't remember the last time we finished top 6. It's been the same every year since the 80s, so I wouldn't expect any different with a different manager.

Players need discipline, that breeds respect for the manager, whatever level.
Hassenhüttl has lost the dressing room.
As likeable as he is he makes too many baffling decisions.
We beat or draw occasionally against a ‘big’ club but constantly lose against the shit.

Time to go Hassenhüttl and thank you.
Sean Dyche is waiting.
The football not so pretty, but fûck me we’d improve.
But is it pretty now?

Where was the saviour Shane Long tonight?

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 23:24 - Apr 21 with 1183 viewsMytchettSaint

I haven’t wanted a saints manager sacked this much since Hughes woz ere…..oh hang on

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 23:28 - Apr 21 with 1178 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 23:11 - Apr 21 by saintwizzler

Players need discipline, that breeds respect for the manager, whatever level.
Hassenhüttl has lost the dressing room.
As likeable as he is he makes too many baffling decisions.
We beat or draw occasionally against a ‘big’ club but constantly lose against the shit.

Time to go Hassenhüttl and thank you.
Sean Dyche is waiting.
The football not so pretty, but fûck me we’d improve.
But is it pretty now?

Where was the saviour Shane Long tonight?

Can you see the daftness in all of this though? Dyche was sacked because Burnley have been rubbish, a lot more rubbish than us. Burnley were much better tonight without Dyche, yet you think he would be good for us, even though his current team are much worse? The players have to take responsibility. Discipline means nothing nowadays wizzler. Sir Alex Ferguson was the last proper disciplinarian. He wouldn't get away with it nowadays. If a manager kicked a football boot at a player, he would be in court: that was proper discipline even if wrong. Man U had Moyes, Van Gal and JM, all disciplinarians. These over paid arrogant players are too powerful to be disciplined. As for Saint tonight, they got out battled and out tackled because our players couldn't be bothered. They earn enough to motivate themselves in my opinion. They are grown men on lots of money. I don't suggest that Ralph doesn't make mistakes at all, but I doubt whether it would be any different overall. As I said, Saints have rarely finished in the top of the table for last 40 years.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 23:30]

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 01:23 - Apr 22 with 1139 viewsElijahK

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 23:28 - Apr 21 by Saintsforeverj

Can you see the daftness in all of this though? Dyche was sacked because Burnley have been rubbish, a lot more rubbish than us. Burnley were much better tonight without Dyche, yet you think he would be good for us, even though his current team are much worse? The players have to take responsibility. Discipline means nothing nowadays wizzler. Sir Alex Ferguson was the last proper disciplinarian. He wouldn't get away with it nowadays. If a manager kicked a football boot at a player, he would be in court: that was proper discipline even if wrong. Man U had Moyes, Van Gal and JM, all disciplinarians. These over paid arrogant players are too powerful to be disciplined. As for Saint tonight, they got out battled and out tackled because our players couldn't be bothered. They earn enough to motivate themselves in my opinion. They are grown men on lots of money. I don't suggest that Ralph doesn't make mistakes at all, but I doubt whether it would be any different overall. As I said, Saints have rarely finished in the top of the table for last 40 years.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2022 23:30]

Yeah well unfortunately saintsforever many people on here don’t use that sort of logic when looking at these scenarios. As both Dyche and Ralph have had very similar resources at their disposal, yet ones been in a relation battle for most of the season, and look like one of the favourites to go down, whilst the others in a very comfortable position, and have been challenging against many of the top teams (hence why outta all the top 7, only Chelsea has done the double over us, with us getting just as many, or more, points against all of them as they got against us), hence why ones been sacked and the others not.
As like you’ve just said there’s a reason why soo many saints managers have struggled to get us anywhere over the last 30/40 years and only Koeman got us up there consistently. Yet many seem to ignore this and expect us to win soo many games that we will finish up there.
But just having a look at how soo many of the teams that are around our position and keep sacking their managers (Watford, Everton, Villa etc, and even us when we were just changing mangers every season between Koeman and Ralph) are doing, just shows of how it doesn’t solve the issues, and that your position is just sorted by how much money you’ve got.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2022 1:25]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 06:43 - Apr 22 with 1082 viewssaintwizzler

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 01:23 - Apr 22 by ElijahK

Yeah well unfortunately saintsforever many people on here don’t use that sort of logic when looking at these scenarios. As both Dyche and Ralph have had very similar resources at their disposal, yet ones been in a relation battle for most of the season, and look like one of the favourites to go down, whilst the others in a very comfortable position, and have been challenging against many of the top teams (hence why outta all the top 7, only Chelsea has done the double over us, with us getting just as many, or more, points against all of them as they got against us), hence why ones been sacked and the others not.
As like you’ve just said there’s a reason why soo many saints managers have struggled to get us anywhere over the last 30/40 years and only Koeman got us up there consistently. Yet many seem to ignore this and expect us to win soo many games that we will finish up there.
But just having a look at how soo many of the teams that are around our position and keep sacking their managers (Watford, Everton, Villa etc, and even us when we were just changing mangers every season between Koeman and Ralph) are doing, just shows of how it doesn’t solve the issues, and that your position is just sorted by how much money you’ve got.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2022 1:25]

Let’s see what the final league table says.

Hassenhüttl has done his job and kept us in the league.
It’s just what could have been AGAIN.
Cut out the baffling team selections & formations.
Yes, the lack of a quality CB at the club needs addressing very very soon.
Forster and McCarthy are not good enough either so a new keeper is needed.

And for the team selection for the QF…
That alone has pissed a lot of people off.

But still we stayed up and got to the Quarter Final.
We March On.

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 09:31 - Apr 22 with 999 viewssaint22

Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 06:43 - Apr 22 by saintwizzler

Let’s see what the final league table says.

Hassenhüttl has done his job and kept us in the league.
It’s just what could have been AGAIN.
Cut out the baffling team selections & formations.
Yes, the lack of a quality CB at the club needs addressing very very soon.
Forster and McCarthy are not good enough either so a new keeper is needed.

And for the team selection for the QF…
That alone has pissed a lot of people off.

But still we stayed up and got to the Quarter Final.
We March On.

pretty much this

once again we enter a summer wondering who stays?
we AGAIN desperately need two CBs and a striker plus a new keeper as back up

i like ralph he is a nice guy BUT nice guys come last and i think his time is up. i am not sure he has lost the dressing room but we are so jekyll and hyde something is wrong. he says he wants to play his best team yet doesn't pick it.
our defending and defensive positioning is woeful. valery is a sub never a starter, bednarek is way off, why not try salisu and lyanco - although he is still to prove himself?

and our strikers seem to know where the middle of the goal is not the corners
agree that broja clearly wont stay so blood AA and Che even though i dont think they work as a pair
Hasenhuttl Says Its About Playing Best XI In Top 10 Quest ! on 11:37 - Apr 22 with 948 viewssaints__fan__73

The PL is all about money. The only clubs we are on a par with financially are the 3 promoted clubs, Burnley, Palace and Brighton.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024