Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Brighton Kop 10:43 - Apr 25 with 1507 viewsSaintNick

Wandering around Brighton after the game and looking for a pub to watch the Liverpool V Everton game we found a pub called the Font, nothing to look at from the outside being down one of the Lanes, but inside was a shock.

Basically a pub adorned with Liverpool flags and full up with Liverpool fans !

I can't imagine that this would be allowed to happen in any other city and before anyone asks this was by complete chance, there were about 15 of us who went in there

https://www.thebrightonkop.com/

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The Brighton Kop on 11:05 - Apr 25 with 1464 viewsBuggalugs

You must of been in your element

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

The Brighton Kop on 11:15 - Apr 25 with 1448 viewsSaintNick

The Brighton Kop on 11:05 - Apr 25 by Buggalugs

You must of been in your element

Very funny !!!! Actually i found it a little strange that someone from Sussex with no connections to the City a team comes from would want to support them

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The Brighton Kop on 11:26 - Apr 25 with 1419 viewsPaleRider

What a load of sad b*stards! Problem is that this is exactly the kind of "customer" the Premier League is after. This is killing football.
The Brighton Kop on 12:48 - Apr 25 with 1349 views1ASIN12

This could quite easily see this happening in Southampton if a pub was set up the same.
The Brighton Kop on 12:53 - Apr 25 with 1341 viewsSonicBoom

The younger generation these days seems not to care about the tribalism of the past. They just pick a team from the top 6 and that becomes their club. They simply don't understand why that is seen as weird or unacceptable by older fans.
The Brighton Kop on 16:57 - Apr 25 with 1117 viewskingslandstand1

The Brighton Kop on 11:26 - Apr 25 by PaleRider

What a load of sad b*stards! Problem is that this is exactly the kind of "customer" the Premier League is after. This is killing football.

Following on from the Scouse derby I can't remember if it was written press or radio (I think written) but there was a comment about the disparity between the red and blue quality up there and made a point that as from next season we have the new 5 subs rule and made the point that the writer was surprised it went through but no doubt it did because it would benefit the "top teams" moreso and was probably why it went through as they would have put pressure on whoever they needed to

It's going back to the why don't they all just fuk off and play with themselves argument which I sort of want to give the rest of us a chance to win something, but then my anti this argument is that there is no greater feeling than actually beating one of them. I mean we haven't done too badly against the six of them this season
The Brighton Kop on 17:29 - Apr 25 with 1094 viewsSaintsforeverj

Really makes you sick doesn't it. This is the problem with Liverpool. Imagine if a Man U pub, a Southampton pub or any other club was set up like this in Liverpool. I have seen a Liverpool pub in London too. They are just everywhere and it's disrespectful to say the least. I don't think they would get away with it in Southampton, I really don't, when you see the trouble there is near the executive boxes at St Mary's.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2022 17:31]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

The Brighton Kop on 17:30 - Apr 25 with 1090 viewsSaintsforeverj

The Brighton Kop on 12:48 - Apr 25 by 1ASIN12

This could quite easily see this happening in Southampton if a pub was set up the same.

I don't think some of our fans would allow it to be honest. There would trouble in the city centre.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2022 17:30]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Brighton Kop on 19:57 - Apr 25 with 978 viewssaint68

What a fukin puke fest that scenario is🤑🤑🤑🤑

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The Brighton Kop on 22:31 - Apr 25 with 880 viewsSadoldgit

A couple of years back we were sat in a bar in Amsterdam. On the big main tv screen they were showing a Liverpool game and there was a big crowd watching it. The Ajax game was being shown on a smaller screen in a smaller section of the bar with a lot fewer people watching it. Someone complained that the Ajax game should be on the main screen and it got a bit heated. He was asked the leave. I guess it all comes down to what most of the customers want I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024