Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs Around Tottenham 14:21 - Aug 4 with 1186 viewsSaintNick

Who is going and if so where are you having a drink, I dont think there are a lot of pubs in the area of the ground that will let in away fans, anyone got any good tips

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Pubs Around Tottenham on 11:09 - Aug 5 with 1005 viewsBenali_Saint

We usually drink at Liverpool St Spoons
Pubs Around Tottenham on 11:57 - Aug 5 with 977 viewsdwayne_dibley

use the spoons next to Holborn station

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Pubs Around Tottenham on 12:04 - Aug 5 with 968 viewssaints__fan__73

Only been there for NFL games but the food at Spur's is top notch. Massive food court and the pizza is very tasty.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Pubs Around Tottenham on 13:11 - Aug 5 with 943 viewsfranniesTache

Stuck this in the other thread Nick,

I used to live not far from Seven Sisters and it's changed a fair bit, the High Road can still have it's moments but if you go off the high road a bit it's started to become gentrified and there's some cracking pubs and places to eat.

I think Nick mentioned the Beehive in his article but that's a great pub with a really good beer garden and beers on tap from the local redemption and truman breweries.

Closer to seven sisters but away from the station is True Craft, which is a cracking little craft beer pub that does good pizza.

On the walk from seven sister tube up you also have the High Cross which is another craft beer pub and actually inside a 1920's public toilet building.

Closer to the ground you have the Blue Coats and near Bruce Castle the Antwerp. I've got no idea if the Blue Coats is home fans only on match days but it's decent and does good food too.

There's also a really nice pub a little up from Tottenham Hale station with a big beer garden on the side of the river Lea that's about a half hour walk to the ground and the walk actually takes you past beavertown brewery.

And if people want a bit more out the way there's the Blackhorse beer mile the other side of the Lea/Wetlands

https://www.blackhorsebeermile.co.uk/

Also for the person saying they're doing it for the first time instead of corporate places like the London stadium... well yeah you're in for a shock there then, because it's just like them.

Edit to add: Probably sensible to avoid the Two Brewers if you are heading from Seven Sisters as it's their main pub

We'll be going to the Ferry Boat Inn which is a half hour walk but a decent pub.
Pubs Around Tottenham on 19:53 - Aug 5 with 797 viewsTripleNiemi

Pubs Around Tottenham on 12:04 - Aug 5 by saints__fan__73

Only been there for NFL games but the food at Spur's is top notch. Massive food court and the pizza is very tasty.

NFL? Dear god……….

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Pubs Around Tottenham on 20:01 - Aug 5 with 787 viewsdarthvader

Pubs Around Tottenham on 19:53 - Aug 5 by TripleNiemi

NFL? Dear god……….

Fite and win

keep the faith coyr

Pubs Around Tottenham on 22:49 - Aug 5 with 696 viewssaintwizzler

Pubs Around Tottenham on 19:53 - Aug 5 by TripleNiemi

NFL? Dear god……….

What’s he on about now?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 22:50]

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024