Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of depth 16:10 - Aug 7 with 1869 viewstel

Absolutely no idea.
The board are paying a lot of money for a manager who has consistently proved he is out of his depth in the Premier league. So we must assume after nearly four years they are happy with that.
If as a manager you cannot recognise that certain players are not at premier level then we have no chance. Tactically naive is an understatement.
Before Hassenhutl arrived I would have liked Potter. I wonder if the board had even heard of him.
I doubt it.
Out of depth on 16:25 - Aug 7 with 1816 viewssaintwizzler

He has done his job and kept the club in The Premier League.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Out of depth on 17:06 - Aug 7 with 1743 viewssaint68

Harvey Price is more aware of what's going on around him than Hassenhutl

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Out of depth on 17:34 - Aug 7 with 1691 viewsSadoldgit

Just what we need, another thread slagging off the manager and the board. Yes, I expect that they have heard of Potter. I also expect that they have a list of managers lined up to replace Ralph when he goes. Whatever you think of him he has kept a very average squad up. Just because we are bottom after one game doesn’t mean he won’t keep us up again.without a shedload of money we can’t expect a transformation into a top club in a few months. It will be a slow process so buckle up and get used to it. We have signed some decent players but clearly need more. If Ralph goes soon I can’t see anything changing much.we will carry on trying to find young, cheap talent and we will continue to be inconsistent until they become more experienced and, hopefully, quality players.
Out of depth on 17:35 - Aug 7 with 1683 viewssaintwizzler

Out of depth on 17:34 - Aug 7 by Sadoldgit

Just what we need, another thread slagging off the manager and the board. Yes, I expect that they have heard of Potter. I also expect that they have a list of managers lined up to replace Ralph when he goes. Whatever you think of him he has kept a very average squad up. Just because we are bottom after one game doesn’t mean he won’t keep us up again.without a shedload of money we can’t expect a transformation into a top club in a few months. It will be a slow process so buckle up and get used to it. We have signed some decent players but clearly need more. If Ralph goes soon I can’t see anything changing much.we will carry on trying to find young, cheap talent and we will continue to be inconsistent until they become more experienced and, hopefully, quality players.

You missed out at the end ‘and sold on.’

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Out of depth on 17:39 - Aug 7 with 1669 viewsPatfromPoole

Sir

Does your keyboard have an icon for “Return” or “Enter”?

It is often found towards the bottom-right hand side of the keyboard.

HTH.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Out of depth on 17:49 - Aug 7 with 1636 viewsRon11

You must be the latest SFC plant on here.
Out of depth on 17:51 - Aug 7 with 1630 viewssaint68

Yet more tedium Arthur/John...give it a rest, Pal.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Out of depth on 18:07 - Aug 7 with 1605 viewsSouthamptonfan

The fans are f@cking fed up of defeats and f@cking terrible, lazy, abject, uncompetitive performances. A club with a proud history and loyal fans, watching defeat after defeat, week after week.

Was at the game, fans are bubbling up. The fans are turning and it will turn f@cking ugly soon, mark my words.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Login to get fewer ads

Out of depth on 19:13 - Aug 7 with 1536 viewsdarthvader

Out of depth on 18:07 - Aug 7 by Southamptonfan

The fans are f@cking fed up of defeats and f@cking terrible, lazy, abject, uncompetitive performances. A club with a proud history and loyal fans, watching defeat after defeat, week after week.

Was at the game, fans are bubbling up. The fans are turning and it will turn f@cking ugly soon, mark my words.

Probably next Saturday , esp with the debacle that's going on in the Itchen North.

Unless there is at the very least an improved performance from both the players and the manager there's going to be a shïtstorm.

keep the faith coyr

Out of depth on 19:13 - Aug 7 with 1533 viewsBerber

The last three seasons have been about investing in the academy. B squad, with little impact in the PL. during that time we bought Adam’s and Armstrong, two Championship strikers, with commensurate returns. Djeneppo will never be a PL quality LB, nor winger if it comes to that. RH’s judgement is way, way wrong. Valery might have 2 acceptable games out of 5. Ludicrous that they are first picks. If they are shining n training, then the coaching must be to cock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024