Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley 10:08 - Aug 11 with 1813 viewsGRIM

What is going on at St Marys.
It would appear that the club are prepared to listen to offers for any player.
If any more go Ralph will have to get his boots on & play (Perhaps that's the plan).
There is definitely an undercurrent of things going on at the club & they don't want to share that with their devoted fans.
This new regime of ownership is destroying a club that was already on it's knees.
What we'd give for another Marcus Lieberr.
Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 10:14 - Aug 11 with 1766 viewsHeisenberg

Hopefully it’s getting people off the wage bill to allow to bring in players. If not we are nailed on to go down with the current squad. An experienced centre half is the priority.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 10:25 - Aug 11 with 1756 viewsthissceptredsaint

It's completely out the Rupert Lowe play book. Buy cheap, buy twice, denigrate the fans. The one thing most people on this board appear to agree on is our need for a decent CB with some leadership/communicative qualities. The board executive have a plan, it's not working. Instead of considering they may have to change it they dig their heels in. Is it a macho need to protect what they see as what they have built their reputation on? A belief in their own bulls**t? One thing is for sure. When we attend a game,we see a team of footballers of various levels of ability and integrity. We pay alot of money to do that. When they attend games they see a spreadsheet on the pitch.
Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 10:34 - Aug 11 with 1731 viewsRon11

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 10:25 - Aug 11 by thissceptredsaint

It's completely out the Rupert Lowe play book. Buy cheap, buy twice, denigrate the fans. The one thing most people on this board appear to agree on is our need for a decent CB with some leadership/communicative qualities. The board executive have a plan, it's not working. Instead of considering they may have to change it they dig their heels in. Is it a macho need to protect what they see as what they have built their reputation on? A belief in their own bulls**t? One thing is for sure. When we attend a game,we see a team of footballers of various levels of ability and integrity. We pay alot of money to do that. When they attend games they see a spreadsheet on the pitch.

It'll be interesting to see what happens at St Mary's if they don't get at least a point against Leeds or even lose...
Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 10:47 - Aug 11 with 1717 viewssaintwizzler

The happy, smiley faces of the Southampton employees at the fans forum suggest there is fûck all wrong and we should stop booing the players and get behind the team that have won once in thirteen league games.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 12:24 - Aug 11 with 1561 viewsdwayne_dibley

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 10:47 - Aug 11 by saintwizzler

The happy, smiley faces of the Southampton employees at the fans forum suggest there is fûck all wrong and we should stop booing the players and get behind the team that have won once in thirteen league games.

WE MARCH ON

wonder what these "southampton employees" had their Farleys Rusks dipped in?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 12:39 - Aug 11 with 1524 views1ASIN12

I think this is a good move to be honest.

Tella flatters to deceive a lot of running about but not a lot of end product .

This move could be good for him but also a last chance.
Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 12:45 - Aug 11 with 1513 viewsMytchettSaint

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 12:39 - Aug 11 by 1ASIN12

I agree.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 12:52 - Aug 11 with 1501 viewsTimSaint

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 12:39 - Aug 11 by 1ASIN12

........backed up by the fact that it was his birthday a month or 2 back and frankly, the montage of him on the official site was embarrassing.

They had him coming out onto the pitch, beating the odd player, winning a penalty at Sheff U, his one and only goal and lots of him at training etc.

He has done little of late and despite my high hopes for him, he seems to have gone backwards. I remember him playing well at Palace away towards the end of last year, but don't recall much since. I guess he was either injured, out of form, or out of favour.

Perhaps the move will do him good.
I hope Burnley fans don't think he is a ready made replacement for Cornet.

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 18:27 - Aug 11 with 1279 viewsfelly1

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 12:45 - Aug 11 by MytchettSaint

I agree.

Me too. Flattered to deceive, and sadly no end product.
Hopefully a spell of regular game time will do him good.
Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 21:24 - Aug 11 with 1142 viewsinthebox

Perhaps Vincent Kompany could recommend a decent CB
Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 21:48 - Aug 11 with 1101 viewsDorsetIan

But he was at least an attacking option!

None of them are prefect, but we’ve now lost a Broja, Long and Tella.

Whose coming off the bench to at least try something different when one of our first choice strikers isn’t firing?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 22:10 - Aug 11 with 1070 viewsSadoldgit

Tella needs to be playing regularly if he is going to progress and he won’t do that in our squad this season. It makes perfect sense. As said, it will also free up money for wages elsewhere.
Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 22:24 - Aug 11 with 1055 viewsMytchettSaint

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 21:48 - Aug 11 by DorsetIan

Whose coming off the bench to at least try something different when one of our first choice strikers isn’t firing?

Strikers are so last season. The transition from left back to attacker takes time, that’s why Peraud wasn’t playing Saturday. Needs to learn the ropes there first.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 22:24]

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 08:00 - Aug 12 with 914 viewsdarthvader

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 21:48 - Aug 11 by DorsetIan

Oh you worry too much. He will bring on a dallio or Jack Stephens
To change it up once our lone striker is spent and marked out the game.

Any real attackers will be kept safe for the last 30seconds and brought on to shake hands with the opposition

keep the faith coyr

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 10:12 - Aug 12 with 841 viewssaint68

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 08:00 - Aug 12 by darthvader

Oh you worry too much. He will bring on a dallio or Jack Stephens
To change it up once our lone striker is spent and marked out the game.

Any real attackers will be kept safe for the last 30seconds and brought on to shake hands with the opposition

😄🤣 brilliant

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Now Tella is going on loan to Burnley on 10:29 - Aug 12 with 818 viewsBerber

Tella hardly qualifies as a useful squad player. Enthusiastic and willing, yes, but impactful? Hardly ever.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024