Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints fan is new PM 14:04 - Oct 24 with 5879 viewsSouthamptonfan

He may be a rich Tory, but he reminds me of a young Tony Blair. I think he will fair better than Liz.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Saints fan is new PM on 14:24 - Oct 24 with 3655 viewsDorsetIan

Liz set a pretty low bar!

But good luck to him. He seems neither a wrong-un (like Johnson) or a robotic idiot (like Truss) - so it'll be a nice change to have a decent, sharp leader.

I'd prefer it if his wife wasn't a non-dom, and he wasn't so rich and posh, but first Asian PM is something to celebrate. This country has come a long way.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Saints fan is new PM on 14:35 - Oct 24 with 3637 viewsSouthamptonfan

Saints fan is new PM on 14:24 - Oct 24 by DorsetIan

But good luck to him. He seems neither a wrong-un (like Johnson) or a robotic idiot (like Truss) - so it'll be a nice change to have a decent, sharp leader.

I'd prefer it if his wife wasn't a non-dom, and he wasn't so rich and posh, but first Asian PM is something to celebrate. This country has come a long way.

I agree. To me, he does look sharp, smart, intelligent and dynamic. Despite being so rich and suave now, he did attend Banister Primary in Southampton I believe and yes, it's modern and progressive to have an Asian leader. He also supports the right football team.

Saints fan is new PM on 14:37 - Oct 24 with 3636 viewsSonicBoom

Nice to see a bit of diversity I agree, but let's be real he wasn't exactly first choice. Boris had to leave his job, then they chose the disastrous Truss - and once all that had happened they pick Sunak and all the party say he was their man all along....
Saints fan is new PM on 14:40 - Oct 24 with 3622 views1885_SFC

Boris Johnson pulls out for the first time in his life.

Anyway, good luck Rishi.

Old School is Cool

Saints fan is new PM on 14:42 - Oct 24 with 3618 views1885_SFC

Saints fan is new PM on 14:37 - Oct 24 by SonicBoom

Nice to see a bit of diversity I agree, but let's be real he wasn't exactly first choice. Boris had to leave his job, then they chose the disastrous Truss - and once all that had happened they pick Sunak and all the party say he was their man all along....

The rest of the candidates weren't exactly promising...

Old School is Cool

Saints fan is new PM on 14:43 - Oct 24 with 3611 viewsSouthamptonfan

Yep, the taste of some of the Tory party, leaves a lot to be desired, but Rishi knew what he was talking about when he argued with Truss about economic strategy 8 weeks ago. He knew that she was wrong and he was right. That will instil confidence in the markets and he clearly knows his stuff. He seems easy to talk to, down to earth but time will tell.

Saints fan is new PM on 14:45 - Oct 24 with 3608 viewsgrumpy

Saints fan is new PM on 14:42 - Oct 24 by 1885_SFC

The rest of the candidates weren't exactly promising...

Is that Boris in the yellow wig?
Saints fan is new PM on 15:12 - Oct 24 with 3567 viewsPaleRider

I have a somewhat extreme view! I think Lettuce Liz and Krazi Kwarteng should be done for treason. Apart from a few thousand mad tory party members everyone else knew that their economic plans were nuts but they persisted anyway - thereby wilfully devastating the country's economy - that's treasonable in my opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

Saints fan is new PM on 15:33 - Oct 24 with 3537 viewsHeisenberg

So to sum up. The bloke who was in charge lied all the time so was deemed unfit to hold public office. So they replaced him with someone who was generally viewed as being utterly clueless. When it turned out she was actually clueless she also had to go. And the best option is the bloke the clueless woman beat in the first place in the race to replace the compulsive liar. It’s great the Tories are putting the country first. I’m completely confident this new bloke is best placed to take things forward.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Saints fan is new PM on 15:37 - Oct 24 with 3536 viewsthissceptredsaint

He is twice as rich as the royal family and will expect working families to pick up the tab for their slaughtering of the economy. He is another one that is bent as a nine Bob note when you see how he made his money. Nothing decent about him apart from his choice of football team.
Saints fan is new PM on 15:48 - Oct 24 with 3511 viewsBazza

Saints fan is new PM on 15:37 - Oct 24 by thissceptredsaint

He is twice as rich as the royal family and will expect working families to pick up the tab for their slaughtering of the economy. He is another one that is bent as a nine Bob note when you see how he made his money. Nothing decent about him apart from his choice of football team.

I’d be more careful before you accuse Sunak of anything unless you have concrete evidence, you don’t have parliamentary privileges. Anyway hopefully he will pull the country together in these difficult times, at least until the next General Election
Saints fan is new PM on 15:53 - Oct 24 with 3505 viewskernow

Saints fan is new PM on 14:24 - Oct 24 by DorsetIan

The country has come a long way but there are still peoploids who hold bigoted and racist views.
Overheard someone in the canteen at work describe him as a "jug eared paki" and got a few cheap laughs.
Obviously some folk aren't ready for this.
Saints fan is new PM on 16:15 - Oct 24 with 3473 viewsPoirot

He should have won in the previous vote as someone that had some sort of financial accument as oppost to Liz Truss. But hes brown so tory members didnt want him !

Anyway lets be frank, we need him to do a 'job' because cost of living is totally out of control.
Saints fan is new PM on 16:19 - Oct 24 with 3466 viewsHeisenberg

Saints fan is new PM on 15:48 - Oct 24 by Bazza

I’d be more careful before you accuse Sunak of anything unless you have concrete evidence, you don’t have parliamentary privileges. Anyway hopefully he will pull the country together in these difficult times, at least until the next General Election

So the new PM is going to sue someone on a football forum ? Excellent I look forward to it. How about his wife registers for paying tax in the UK and her global empire stops dealing with the Russian oligarchs. As the Ukrainians called it as it is. Our new prime ministers wife deals in blood money.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Saints fan is new PM on 16:26 - Oct 24 with 3451 views1885_SFC

Saints (Rishi) beat Pompey (Mordaunt) yet again.

Old School is Cool

Saints fan is new PM on 16:35 - Oct 24 with 3436 viewsStAnt

As I recall more MPs backed Sunak than Truss but the membership got the final vote and, for some strange reason they opted for Truss.
Saints fan is new PM on 16:43 - Oct 24 with 3411 viewscocklebreath

Saints fan is new PM on 16:35 - Oct 24 by StAnt

As I recall more MPs backed Sunak than Truss but the membership got the final vote and, for some strange reason they opted for Truss.

It wasn’t strange the oldies weren’t going to have a coloured PM simple as that, fortunately they didn’t get a say this time

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints fan is new PM on 16:43 - Oct 24 with 3419 viewssaint22

Hardly a challenge
my dead cat would be better than Truss

Sunak is the best of a very bad bunch and clearly has some nous
That said he is still a Tory and they are killing the country, lets hope people dont fall for his guff
Saints fan is new PM on 16:51 - Oct 24 with 3413 viewsSouthamptonfan

Poor old Pompey. Will Rishi closes down the island?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2022 16:52]

Saints fan is new PM on 16:58 - Oct 24 with 3391 viewsBazza

Saints fan is new PM on 16:19 - Oct 24 by Heisenberg

So the new PM is going to sue someone on a football forum ? Excellent I look forward to it. How about his wife registers for paying tax in the UK and her global empire stops dealing with the Russian oligarchs. As the Ukrainians called it as it is. Our new prime ministers wife deals in blood money.

Firstly you are of course right that few would bother to sue a snot on this site. But you should know his wife pays Uk tax and already paid for being a non-dom. I suspect you are just finding reasons to moan. Probably you were happy to take Sunak’s furlough. Btw his family wealth his wife and him are over 200 in the Uk wealth list so way below the royals but don’t let facts get in your way.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2022 17:10]
Saints fan is new PM on 18:36 - Oct 24 with 3244 viewsHeisenberg

Saints fan is new PM on 16:58 - Oct 24 by Bazza

Firstly you are of course right that few would bother to sue a snot on this site. But you should know his wife pays Uk tax and already paid for being a non-dom. I suspect you are just finding reasons to moan. Probably you were happy to take Sunak’s furlough. Btw his family wealth his wife and him are over 200 in the Uk wealth list so way below the royals but don’t let facts get in your way.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2022 17:10]

If you are happy with this shambles then good for you. Millions are going to suffer because of Tory incompetence and a party that only cares for its self. The fact they gave us the disaster that was Truss says it all.

I wasn’t furloughed. Worked all the way through Covid. Followed the rules. Unlike Johnson.

Let the people decide. Time for an election. People have had enough of these idiots.

Saints fan is new PM on 18:50 - Oct 24 with 3230 viewsgrumpy

Saints fan is new PM on 18:36 - Oct 24 by Heisenberg

If you are happy with this shambles then good for you. Millions are going to suffer because of Tory incompetence and a party that only cares for its self. The fact they gave us the disaster that was Truss says it all.

I wasn’t furloughed. Worked all the way through Covid. Followed the rules. Unlike Johnson.

Let the people decide. Time for an election. People have had enough of these idiots.

I'm fed up with Tories talking about themselves.
Saints fan is new PM on 20:17 - Oct 24 with 3133 viewsBazza

Saints fan is new PM on 18:50 - Oct 24 by grumpy

I'm fed up with Tories talking about themselves.

No one is happy with what you call a shambles. No one should be happy with Putin screwing every economy in the western world. Let’s hope a new government team will stabilise the economy.
Saints fan is new PM on 20:41 - Oct 24 with 3108 viewsgrumpy

Saints fan is new PM on 20:17 - Oct 24 by Bazza

No one is happy with what you call a shambles. No one should be happy with Putin screwing every economy in the western world. Let’s hope a new government team will stabilise the economy.

What do call what’s been going on then?
Saints fan is new PM on 21:29 - Oct 24 with 3064 viewscocklebreath

Saints fan is new PM on 20:17 - Oct 24 by Bazza

Nobody’s happy with the mess of brexit which is the biggest fook up to our country

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024