Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plus Points Of Manchester City Cup Tie 09:18 - Dec 23 with 904 viewsSaintNick

Plus points include

1. This game is sandwiched between City playing Chelsea in the FA Cup 2-3 days before coming to St Mary's and then going to Manchester United in the League 3-4 days after. Saints will be 3rd on the list in terms of priority in that week.

2. If we beat them we have a great chance of reaching the final.

3. We are at home

4. Ermmmm

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Plus Points Of Manchester City Cup Tie on 09:30 - Dec 23 with 878 viewsSalisburySaint

Man City also are playing Chelsea in the league 3 days before the fa cup game
Plus Points Of Manchester City Cup Tie on 09:35 - Dec 23 with 869 views1ASIN12

1. Manchester City are a big club that takes this competition seriously. Having won it 4 times in the last 5 seasons . I think I’m right in saying they haven’t actually “lost” a league cup game for 6 seasons as last season they went out on penalties to West Ham . So it’s about time they did lose !

2. Manchester United and Newcastle could both go through so not that an easy chance to get to the final .

3. We are at home

4. Ermmm !
Plus Points Of Manchester City Cup Tie on 09:44 - Dec 23 with 853 viewsSaintNick

Plus Points Of Manchester City Cup Tie on 09:35 - Dec 23 by 1ASIN12

1. Manchester City are a big club that takes this competition seriously. Having won it 4 times in the last 5 seasons . I think I’m right in saying they haven’t actually “lost” a league cup game for 6 seasons as last season they went out on penalties to West Ham . So it’s about time they did lose !

2. Manchester United and Newcastle could both go through so not that an easy chance to get to the final .

3. We are at home

4. Ermmm !

Your point 1, see things are 33% better within 2 replies to this post

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Plus Points Of Manchester City Cup Tie on 10:17 - Dec 23 with 807 viewsPatfromPoole

5. As we are City’s official feeder club, Pep will see during this Cup game our dearth of striking options, and will offer us a couple of their striking starlets to score the goals to fire us to safety.

Possibly.

Julian Alvarez must be wanting some game time……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Plus Points Of Manchester City Cup Tie on 10:55 - Dec 23 with 774 viewssaint22

Manchester Citys D team would tonk us
At least we are at home
Plus Points Of Manchester City Cup Tie on 11:07 - Dec 23 with 762 viewsdwayne_dibley

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Plus Points Of Manchester City Cup Tie on 12:32 - Dec 23 with 695 viewsSouthamptonfan

We would have most likely met them in the semis or final had we not got them now. Would rather meet them now at home in the quarters and save a load of money, than wasting money in a 2 legged semi we would lose. If by some miracle we get through, we have a half chance against any of the others who are left. A 2 legged affair against the Newcastle or Man U, we have a slight chance. Had we played Man City in the 2 legs, we would have gone out and certainly would have lost the final. So let's get them out the f@cking way!!!
[Post edited 23 Dec 2022 12:34]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024